Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 314083 times)

tired of it all

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2016, 11:40:10 PM »
She sounds pretty crazy. I would have started running when she saw that an innanimate object had feelings and thought processes. Thats so whacko and mind-blowing..and I would question why people are calling her.

It was the last straw for me and that was one of the last calls I made to her.  I knew then I had to stop calling her but it was hard though because I had become dependent on her.  Sometimes her readings were amazing, but she had this way of putting doubt in my mind so I would hang up the phone feeling like I couldn't quite trust my own judgment.  I've noticed a lot of readers do that, some are much more blatant about it, like if you said "well I think..." then they cut you off very bluntly "No it's..." and assert their version over yours.  Judi had a way of doing that too but it was much more subtle and harder for me to catch it when it happened.  Even now I still doubt myself at times because I remember things she told me. 

In general, I've found empaths the worst psychics to call. Feelings are only one part of the picture..we live with feelings, thoughts and events..and time for these 3 factors to mix around. In addition readers that call themselves empaths could more likely just be guessing their way through a reading. Most people want to know about what will actually happen. You need a psychic has more than just this skill.

I totally agree.  An empath can be great to talk to when you just want someone to understand what you're going through.  Whether it's a genuinely psychic empathic ability or more of a relational skill, they know how to make people feel better.  People will line up for that.  And yes people want to know what will actually happen, but it's so much harder to gauge that with an empath because they give a lot of soft information that is subjective, instead of hard data that can be verified. 

It can sound like they are right about everything unless/until they give a definite prediction about something you can actually validate.  Up until that time they build up a framework of information in your mind that may or may not be right.  If you can't verify things for yourself, you can only take their word for it (or not) in blind faith.  Of course they tend to say things that the caller really hopes for and wants to believe - and being empathic they know very well what you would most like to hear - which makes it that much harder to choose NOT to take their word for it. 

It can become a type of gaslighting, where the caller becomes dependent on the psychic to give them their version of reality.  Cold readers do these things too, finding out what the caller wants to hear and giving it to them.  I hate to say it but in practice I don't see much different between an empath and a cold reader.  I think for that matter the vast majority of psychics use some cold reading techniques, whether they realize it or not, but if they have genuine psychic ability they do much less of it.

I wouldn't say Judi's only talent lies in being an empath, because she was able to see and communicate with my spirit guides.  That was not a concrete thing that could be verified, like the fate of my car could be verified, but it was way beyond someone throwing out a lame guess that I might have a dead grandmother.  But I don't think she was always accurate in translating what they said to her.  There was a point where I knew they wanted me to stop calling her, but it was hard to stop.

Most of the things Judi told me, I wasn't able to verify.  To contrast that with another reader, Melody Marie, she is an empath but also a remote viewer, clairvoyant, and clairaudient.  I have been able to verify a lot of things she has told me, and she is one of the few who has been able to predict my ex's behavior with any accuracy. 

Leave the poor feedback, especially if you know you are not going to call her again. These readers kinda coast on you not calling them out and clients need to consider real reviews. That changing things to fit what you tell them is a red flag..I dont care how good of a reader they are. Its just proof that they will just spout nonsense without thinking.

I agree with this!  When I finally left her negative feedback, I was pretty much the only one, and it really stuck out like a sore thumb.  I had been watching her feedback for months wondering if I was the only one feeling frustrated.  I don't know if I was the only one but if anyone else had spoken up it might have helped me.  It made me feel like there had to be something wrong with me, like if she's so great for other people then why do I have a problem?  And she could come across as so nice and caring so it just made me feel like a jerk if I questioned her.  When I finally left that bad feedback, sure enough other callers wrote their feedback defending her, which just made me feel even worse.   

When I see people praising Judi, it reminds me of what I went through and honestly kind of makes me feel sick.  But I would not discourage anyone from giving their honest feedback, good or bad.  That's what this site is great for and we can go in more detail than Keen allows space for and have more time to think it over too before we write.  I have written feedback on Keen that I regretted, usually it was positive feedback that I wrote either because I felt good or because I felt pressured into giving it.  Far less often have I regretted leaving a negative and in some cases wish I had done it sooner, if for nothing else just so they would block me from calling again. 

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2016, 06:22:40 AM »
You think if you're a great empath that predicting someone's next step would be effortlessly done!
She was spot on with me, thankfully. Was able to verify a lot of what I was told by her. Things manifested for me this past weekend. Lucky me. As I've always said, not every reader will work for everyone. Sorry to those that had bad experiences with her.

tired of it all

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2016, 09:42:01 PM »
Well...here's an update on that car accident I had almost 2 years ago - can you guess? - that's right, since the statute of limitations is almost up, I got served with papers today for a lawsuit. 

Fortunately it sounds like the insurance company is going to settle.  They told me right after it happened that the other driver was malingering but I figured they had already settled with her.  Turns out it has dragged out right up to the deadline. 

Judi is supposed to be so great at reading people's feelings, but she never warned me that this other driver would be after so much compensation.  Instead she wasted my time telling me how my car felt. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2016, 10:03:23 PM »
OMFG  ??? That's awful.  :-\ I'm so sorry.

tired of it all

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2016, 10:28:19 PM »
Thanks Sooshi.  Hopefully it will get sorted out okay but it was such a shock to get served with papers today. 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2016, 08:07:39 AM »
Thanks Sooshi.  Hopefully it will get sorted out okay but it was such a shock to get served with papers today.
Did you say in a previous post that you left her a one star?I scrolled back,it says 1-star rating the last 90 days,but theres nothing to be seen..Has it been deleted?

allibai3

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2016, 05:12:27 PM »
I'm on que for judi right now this will be my first time talking to her and I'm hoping she can clear up my mind and help me  make a decision on my ex because after our argument and talking to my friends I am  thinking this chapter needs to be closed and done.

tired of it all

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2016, 05:17:19 PM »
Did you say in a previous post that you left her a one star?I scrolled back,it says 1-star rating the last 90 days,but theres nothing to be seen..Has it been deleted?

That was almost 2 years ago.  Feedback falls off after a certain amount of time.

allibai3

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2016, 05:51:49 PM »
okay I think Judi is my new favorite empath! HOLY SHIT. OMG . she was on fire.Like it was like she was in my ex head.She was in there.She picked up that he is angry.Which is true because of the argument that we had yesterday.I don't even know where to start because I know what she was saying is totally right I will be surprised if its not.

Offline sharon

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2016, 06:01:04 PM »
How long do you need to talk to her, I mean how fast is she, does she tune in quickly or does she need time?

tired of it all

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2016, 06:03:15 PM »
I lost all respect for Judi since I found out I'm getting sued.  That didn't come up out of nowhere, the intent was there back when she was reading for me and she never picked up on it.  She's only an "empath" when it comes to relationships.  If that's her strength and she is not good at other topics then she never should have volunteered any other information to me.  That's unprofessional.  She was wrong about my ex too though so now I question whether she's really such a great empath or just good at knowing what we want to hear.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2016, 06:03:41 PM »
How long was your call? Did she give you any predictions or an outcome?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2016, 06:03:49 PM »
okay I think Judi is my new favorite empath! HOLY SHIT. OMG . she was on fire.Like it was like she was in my ex head.She was in there.She picked up that he is angry.Which is true because of the argument that we had yesterday.I don't even know where to start because I know what she was saying is totally right I will be surprised if its not.

Yea she's amazing for sure.  My first call with her I was so in shock! 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2016, 06:04:01 PM »
Sharon, you ask her the question and then she asks him/her if they are ready to connect and say what they feel. Then they come through her speaking about what they feel and want to say to you but have not said to you before! Pretty cool
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 06:06:20 PM by Leogirl0808 »

Offline sharon

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2016, 06:08:47 PM »

I agree with this!  When I finally left her negative feedback, I was pretty much the only one, and it really stuck out like a sore thumb.  I had been watching her feedback for months wondering if I was the only one feeling frustrated.  I don't know if I was the only one but if anyone else had spoken up it might have helped me.  It made me feel like there had to be something wrong with me, like if she's so great for other people then why do I have a problem?  And she could come across as so nice and caring so it just made me feel like a jerk if I questioned her.  When I finally left that bad feedback, sure enough other callers wrote their feedback defending her, which just made me feel even worse.   

When I see people praising Judi, it reminds me of what I went through and honestly kind of makes me feel sick.  But I would not discourage anyone from giving their honest feedback, good or bad.  That's what this site is great for and we can go in more detail than Keen allows space for and have more time to think it over too before we write.  I have written feedback on Keen that I regretted, usually it was positive feedback that I wrote either because I felt good or because I felt pressured into giving it.  Far less often have I regretted leaving a negative and in some cases wish I had done it sooner, if for nothing else just so they would block me from calling again.

I absolutely understand you :( The best thing is not to get attached to the reader. I have this problem aswell. I tell them all the things thats bothering me and they act like they care but then you realize they dont't care at all they just block you when you tell them that they were wrong with the future predictions instead of saying SORRY.  Tired how could you send her 1* rating when she blocked you. I couldn't.

anything