Author Topic: Lynn Miller  (Read 4617 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Lynn Miller
« on: September 28, 2014, 09:01:44 PM »
Has anyone read with this woman?  Lynn Miller http://www.lynnmillerpsychic.com/
God darn I don't need anymore validation, she sees a proposal coming and said congratulations,that he will work through his issues, really? Yes I have heard it so many time but really, why is it taking so long.

Offline Bridgee

Re: Lynn Miller
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2014, 12:28:36 AM »
Hi tellmywhy:

Yes!  I have actually read with Lynn Miller twice now and I wish I had listened to her.   I called her because I was seriously infatuated with a man I had met when I went on vacation in 2012.  We did eventually start dating but very soon into the relationship I saw negative (red flags) that I chose to ignore.  I called Lynn right when this was starting to happen.  Let me backup a little here.  Part of the reason for his behavior was due to a legal issue he was going through and I thought that once that ordeal was over in his life things would be all rosy.  Lynn made it very clear that his abusive behavior, which was verbal, would only not end but would escalate.  Trust me - I did not want to believe her but I am sad to say she was right and after 14 months, as of this past July,  our relationship is no longer.   She predicted the end of the relationship also.

Looking back I really do wish I had listened more closely to her because healing from the hurt is and has been very difficult even though he was a mean jerk at times.....I guess what I am trying to say is that there is more hurt to heal from and there is a part of me that is disappointed in myself for staying as long as I did.

Bridgee

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2014, 01:39:40 AM »
Thank you very much for validating the reading. I am sad, you got a negative but true reading. I will just let it be and not want to know when he will poop the question

Hi tellmywhy:

Yes!  I have actually read with Lynn Miller twice now and I wish I had listened to her.   I called her because I was seriously infatuated with a man I had met when I went on vacation in 2012.  We did eventually start dating but very soon into the relationship I saw negative (red flags) that I chose to ignore.  I called Lynn right when this was starting to happen.  Let me backup a little here.  Part of the reason for his behavior was due to a legal issue he was going through and I thought that once that ordeal was over in his life things would be all rosy.  Lynn made it very clear that his abusive behavior, which was verbal, would only not end but would escalate.  Trust me - I did not want to believe her but I am sad to say she was right and after 14 months, as of this past July,  our relationship is no longer.   She predicted the end of the relationship also.

Looking back I really do wish I had listened more closely to her because healing from the hurt is and has been very difficult even though he was a mean jerk at times.....I guess what I am trying to say is that there is more hurt to heal from and there is a part of me that is disappointed in myself for staying as long as I did.

Bridgee

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2014, 01:42:48 AM »
Hi tellmywhy:

Bridgee

Did you tell her that he was verbally abusive or did she pick it up?

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2014, 02:22:42 AM »
I told her how he had been acting.  She was the one who said that his verbally abusive tendencies would escalate and continue, so I would say her prediction in his future behavior was right on.  I remember my heart sank when she told me that.  I also remember that before I dated him I spoke to a psychic named Nicki Bonfilio (who is mentioned on this forum) and I remember her telling me to avoid him also.  She said he was narcissistic and self absorbed and that he would not make me happy. Unfortunately my head was majorly in the clouds of infatuation.

Now I am mending a broken heart.   I know he is dating someone else and he sure did not wait long to do so.   :(

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2014, 11:46:13 PM »
if someone tries her, please post

Offline FishwithScorpie

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2023, 05:32:05 AM »
Yes. Lynn and Aries were my go-to
I got Lynns info YEARS ago when I volunteered at an event. I was chatting with this actress about astrology and got Lynns info. Didn't know about the show she was on.

VERY accurate with location. Like she's accurately predicted the location of my next move or job.

Now that Aries has retired, I've had a POI call with her recently. She picked up on some personality traits of my POI that I was not a fan of. She predicted some interesting things for this year in particular so I will update on that.

Edit: Just reviewed a reading I had with her in Dec. She gave me the initial of my ex. but she said it was long-term. We dated Jan-Aug. Maybe I'll meet another guy with the same initial. Anyway, that was cool.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 05:54:06 AM by FishwithScorpie »