Author Topic: Ashley  (Read 3863 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Ashley
« on: April 22, 2011, 06:04:29 AM »
I just spoke to Ashley on the phone and she has an amazing gift and is one of the best psychics I have ever spoken to. Now, I can't say for predictions, as her timelines are a little bit out - but she is smart, intuitive, and amazing to speak with. She really energy correctly and is not here to sugarcoat. Remember guys, we all have choices. Freewill exists for you - and for the other people. If everyone goes into their readings understanding that, I believe you get a lot more out of them. Between Uriela and Ashley - I feel like I have won the psychic jackpot today. If you're going to keep calling psychics, I'd say either of these two people will blow you out of the water as far as their connection to their situation and their empathic ability. Ten stars for Ashley.

cm12345

Re: Ashley
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 12:01:47 PM »
Is Ashley on CP?  I just looked and she isn't there.

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 01:13:09 PM »
I agree...Ashley did tell me he isnt going to just leave overnight it will take a while...and since he didnt leave before Im guessing it will be just the same...she told me to be strong because he will be back and forth and to have tough skin...

@ this point I think Ive finally just decided to give up..

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 01:14:10 PM »
No I can send you the info if you want.

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 07:09:26 PM »
I would love to hear where Ashley can be contacted as well.  Thank you for letting us know about her.
Bridgee

sammiepoo

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 04:34:26 AM »
Wow! Where is she located?