Author Topic: Louise Helena  (Read 4003 times)

Offline newgirl

Louise Helena
« on: September 10, 2014, 07:11:20 PM »
I was thinking to get a reading and recalled I called Louise Helena in Dec 2013 and asked about a guy and she mentioned he is thinking of move and she sees change in residence in coming months. In May, the guy told me he would be moving to another country but he was another guy than about whom I asked. Basically I was kinda talking to both of them so she mixed energies I guess. But it striked me that she made very on point prediction and it happened and this move was out of the blue so this is not something a guess or anything as this guy lived in US all his life.

Offline mignnone

Re: Louise Helena
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 04:52:56 AM »
I read with her recently but her predictions don’t come to pass until next year

sodapopcharm

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 11:42:09 AM »
Used to read with her quite often early last year. None of her predictions came to pass (except for one which wasn’t major), and she sure made a ton of them. I don’t know where she gets her info but it’s all bullshit 💩💩💩

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 09:11:45 PM »
Used to read with her quite often early last year. None of her predictions came to pass (except for one which wasn’t major), and she sure made a ton of them. I don’t know where she gets her info but it’s all bullshit 💩💩💩
awww how cute. those are shit emojis right?

sodapopcharm

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 10:49:26 PM »
awww how cute. those are shit emojis right?
lol yep

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2017, 11:59:01 PM »
Thanks everyone! I was about to call her but this forum saves me so much money :D Thank you so much. I want to try a new reader and in line for cookie but I don't think I will even have a chance to talk with her until next week.
What number are you in line? I hope to talk to her Monday morning, since I'm free. Jeez I hope she gets to me soon. High five to number#5.
I've had my volume up all day!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 05:12:06 AM by HornetKick »

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2017, 12:24:05 AM »
Spoke with her regarding a previous person. Nothing happened and I mean nothing.

anything