Author Topic: WOW I HAD AN AWESOME READING!!  (Read 19924 times)

positivethoughts

Re: WOW I HAD AN AWESOME READING!!
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2011, 02:32:53 PM »
Libra - you are great. I never told you but you asked me awhile ago if I believe in angles etc and I tried connecting to them while meditating and I was able to. So thanks for sharing your wisdom. I'm still working on it and have written down the angel books you recommended. 99% of the time I have no idea what they are trying to "show" me but it will come.

xxoo
pt

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2011, 02:44:10 PM »
Anytime PT. Im so happy for you! Once you ask for the connection it will always be there, and with practice it will intensify. That is why we are here to help each other, and share our knowledge to help one another.
I would love to read your experience, no matter how big or small it was, write it here or send me an email. I love stories like that.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2011, 02:35:58 AM »
I agree Libra we are responsible for out own lives and for how we react to the things that happen to us.

On the future it's not that there is not a future on the higher planes it's that there is no such thing as time....that's why depending on the psychics gift timing is difficult....there's only divine timing...so when the time is right it happens.  Take care of the NOW and the future takes care of itself.

But yes...we all want timing :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2011, 02:43:51 AM »
That is why I try not to ask for timing, what matters is the ultimate outcome!!

Offline cj

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2011, 01:48:13 PM »
No I dont think that was me Tippy...I never left a test on alison's page bc it was nothing to boast about. lol  ???

Offline bjr181

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2011, 04:46:44 PM »
Who is Ashley and where can I contact her?

sammiepoo

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2011, 04:05:18 AM »
That is amazing I am real happy for you and I hope that everybodys reading come to pass. Many blessings and hugs.

Offline vanyct

« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2011, 05:36:38 PM »
Before I joined this site, there was discussion about a psychic named Ashley. I recently got a reading from an Ashley and I would like to see if it is the same person.  What site was she on?