Author Topic: WOW I HAD AN AWESOME READING!!  (Read 19919 times)

positivethoughts

Re: WOW I HAD AN AWESOME READING!!
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2011, 09:23:05 PM »
I'm reading all of this and don't know what to say except this - for the most part, timing sucks. And your right Libra, we don't know what's going to happen but some of the psychics are very gifted at "seeing" what could be in the future. However, it could be 1 year instead of 1 month. That's what I've learned so far along my psychic obsessive calling journey. I've been told things that happen 4 month's later. Gives me hope that the final outcome they see is accurate.

One word of advise, I only read with psychics who have had predictions come true for me. If you are calling the same person month after month and nothing has come true, maybe it is time to move on. The Allison example is great tippyrose. You must have a good connection with her. Because Jacqueline works for me doesn't mean she will work for others.  A lot of what Jacqueline has told me has come true so I stick with her.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is if a psychic is consistently wrong on a relationship and other topics, and timelines are always off, you might not be connecting. Regardless of how popular that psychic is, we all connect differently.

cm12345

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 09:32:37 PM »
I agree with pt...I only read with a few psychics from CP because I have actually had predictions and timeframes happen with them!! 

sammiepoo

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2011, 09:35:31 PM »
I agree positive thoughts I connect with Jacqueline, she has picked up on things about my situation that she should have never known, and I would say that most of what she has predicted has come true. I got the substitute teaching job and she seen it would happen in February and it did. She mentioned something about my facebook being hacked by elvins ex girlfriends and how his mom an sister felt and I never told her about that either. She said it was in my energy. I know timing is always off and thats why I dont go by it. Everyone saw me going on a mission trip this summer, but guess what its going to be next summer.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 09:43:27 PM »
I totally agree. Jacqueline predicted that my work would really pick up, and it has as of today. This is the second work-related prediction she's made for me. I just don't get why the SM prediction is not happening. Maybe because I have more control over the work stuff than the SM stuff?  (Well, I have zero control over that.)

positivethoughts

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 09:55:51 PM »
tippyrose - also, yes, some men are able to jump right into a relationship when love is love. With others it takes them time.

sigh.........

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 10:12:55 PM »
The heart is a very funny thing, I guess. Probably why work related things are easier to determine.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 10:31:11 PM »
Thanks guys...and sorry for writing so much..I think I just got so excited to finally meet some people that can talk to me & share experiences about our psychic escapades. I just had to call Alison..I was on my way home from work & just pulled over into the Target parking lot & called.  She is so sweet to me and I expressed my fears over the new guy...how he seems so distant & she said that this week is a bad week for him probably being affected by Mercury retrograde more than me, but she assured me that there is no other women around him & that he deeply cares for me & he will open up more in time. Its amazing how listening to her reassuring words just turned my day around...I really love Alison & I just hope that this is for real...still I wait by the phone for a call or txt from him...so mad at myself. Anyway, I may call Ellen next week, or can someone give me Ashleys info...didn't know if we could call her. I live in Florida..anyone else live in Fla. & know any readers?? Weljust want to say how much I love this site..thanks for starting it. I loved hearing about Urelia...I always wanted to know about her. Xo.

sammiepoo

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 10:31:43 PM »
I do believe that jacqueline is the best one that I have ever read with when it comes to love and relationship. I dont usually psychic shop, I have one or two that I go to, it doesnt matter about the time line what matters is the final outcome, and alot of things that she has said I found to happen just it is maybe one week or two weeks off or maybe a little more. Because they only predict what they see the person is feeling, and that person may be feeling it at that moment, but it not go anywhere for awhile, us humans are complex creatures. Like Jacqueline says if a man is calling you and communicating with you he is basicly telling you he loves you. Elvin when he is talking to me he cant stop.

Offline cj

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 01:34:00 AM »
tippy-

I like vicky joy..I know how hurtful that must feel jeez...
alison predicted I would reach a crossroads in Nov with these two men I asked about but it was with two diff men...but she was right about the crossroads.

Offline cj

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2011, 01:38:33 AM »
tippy-

I would def suggest you call ellen...I think shes just the right dose of medicine for your problems/ situation....she helps me alot.

Ellen Hartwell..she has a website and a show on blogtalk...I was on last week...  :)

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2011, 12:26:36 PM »
Hi CJ,
That was nice that you wrote back to me...and I did send a personal msg to Ashley this am to ask if she would read for me..will she just write me back and tell me a number to call or how does that work?  Looking forward to it...and so funny you should write about Alison and the two men and the crossroad...you know I read Alison and Jacqueline and so many of their testimonials over and over and over..and I remember  yours to Alison...I'm thinking it might have been you who said that she has told you a hundred times you would have a choice...and I was so happy when you said..I finally talked to both of them...I was like...YES!  If in fact that was you..and maybe it wasn't but it seemed familiar.  Anyway...yes...I have noticed that Ellen has her own website and also she is on Keen?  Which one should I call...looks like Keen is less expensive...I'd appreciate your advice on that one too.  I tell you..I am just a blubbering idiot...you know...I am just crazy over this new guy...and I know you don't know me but it's funny how I know that tons of guys would love to date me..but I get caught up in one guy and that's it...and I just feel something isn't right.with him though..maybe  he feels me getting closer to him and maybe he just doesn't want that so he's backing off..It's only been since Feb. that we've been seeing each other...and yes, I know he's the biker guy...no ties...very quiet...but silly me..I thought one kiss from me and he would just melt...and he does love my kisses...but he really lives for himself...and I've never done that...he just goes when he wants...hangs with his friends...and he probably never obsesses over picking up the phone.."oh should I call her now..."...you know like we do if we are going to call a guy...isn't that crazy.  Anyway, I'm getting to wordy now...CJ..thank you for the advice...and let me know about Ellen...her website or Keen....and maybe I'll try Urelia too...but I do feel that Alison has my back...at least I would hope so after all of these weekly calls for the last 8 months...she's really been my go-to....I've tried others like I tried William one time..he said what she said..he was very nice....I tried Abigail...she didn't connect with me at all...should have gotten a refund...I tried Diamond..I was just agitated when I got off the phone from her...I tried Danni...she was a hoot...she immediately said...(this was about a month ago)...this new guy...he's not even worth reading..and she saw some dark haired, muscular guy with me around May...so I don't know who that would be...but she was soooo confident...but then I just got lonely for Alison so I always go back...but last Sat. I tried Amy at PS...and she said what Alison said too...she was very nice and I liked her a lot..just seemed too good to be true...they say that "he" will come around more...that "he" cares so deeply for me...but CJ...actions show that he is going the opposite way...his attentiveness has dropped off a lot in the last couple of weeks...I just don't see him coming around....so confused.  Ttyl. Tippy.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2011, 01:14:23 PM »
Hi Tippy, I really relate to your story...I met a new guy in Feb who is behaving exactly as you describe and I am also very caught up in him.  I completely understand how frustrating it is when you feel the connection and it seems like they are running the other way!  Our paths have been crossing every 2-3 weeks, but I don't hear from in between.  I have been reading with Ellen and also Catarina Rose, she is on Ellen's site.  I would advise contacting Ellen directly...she gives lots of free minutes on her readings so, you may come out ahead on her site vs keen.  Also, if you read with her on Keen, she won't be able to read with you on her site...noncompete clause.  When I ran into this guy a couple weeks ago, I was able to confirm the info given to me by Ellen and Catarina Rose.  They described him being depressed and having some issues that he told me about that evening.  Amazing when you can confirm that the info is correct!

I haven't read with anyone at CP since February....just prior to our date I read with Jacqueline, so she's the only one at CP to discuss this new guy.  Although I read with Donna on Christmas Eve and she described a guy that I would meet that fits the description of this guy, she said it would be May or June.  Either I haven't met him yet, or I met him earlier and things don't pick up til then?  I read most with Jacqueline, Michelle, and Alison with regards to my husband who left last August.  I also read with Uriela a few times and liked her.  I tried Diamond once, but wasn't impressed with her.  I have not Amy at PS, but I read with Lily and Sadie a few days ago.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:16:16 PM by AngelGuided »

Offline cj

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2011, 01:18:48 PM »
usually if something is wrong..it is!

I fekt that way ab some new guy I was dating not too long ago and finally I asked him something and boooom...he has a gf all of a sudden...and guess what? psy actually thought I wouldve been better off with him than my ex...wtffff @ least me and my ex love each other...wth

danni might be right...although she did see me and my guy tog in June so I'll update you on that later

As far as Ellen..just talk to her on her site and she gives free min with the call so dont worry about the price on keen....her site is better bc u can get to her easier.  :)

dont worry about chatting too much...we all have our days...I know I go thorugh it everyday and Im lucky to have some of the ladies here on this forum to help me through...we'll support you also  ;)

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2011, 01:45:47 PM »
Hello everyone, I just want to share something with you all, I know the relationship issues are extremely hard to handle, and they involve our deepest emotions. However it is very wrong to make your life all about the other person, to call psychics and spend money to get same predictions over and over again. In the end we all live just for ourselves and we have to be fulfilled with being ourselves. If anyone counts on any other person to make their life better, it usually will be a failure. I learned it the hard way, being in process of getting divorce, it was a blessing in disguise though because I have grown so much now.

To everyone struggling I recommend a book "Breaking the chain of low self-esteem" by Marilyn J Sorensen, PhD

And this book is not just about being insecure, although I think that everyone has insecurities, bigger or smaller.
It has so much written about relationships and what people unconsciously do to sabotage their own relationship, also there is an important chapter about being alone vs. being lonely. I think this book would definitely broaden your horizons and make you pay attention to your actions to have a fulfilling life and enjoy a healthy relationship. If it means anything to you I am a  Registered Nurse, psychology is one of my specialties, I do know what I'm talking about, and I really recommend you take a look at it.

Offline militaryman

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2011, 02:28:19 PM »
Has anyone tried Phoebe, she is the best! her predictions are coming to pass now! I get so much detail and her time frames are accurate.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:57:33 PM by militaryman »