Author Topic: Of all the things to be right about...  (Read 4038 times)

Offline melancholia

Of all the things to be right about...
« on: July 16, 2014, 12:50:48 AM »
So I can't get into too many details, but I found out some information today that Lila Q predicted would happen.  Someone very, very close to me has had a history of financial trouble, but things seemed to be turning around.  Lila Q kept telling me this person had to hit rock bottom and to be careful they wouldn't take me with them.  I purposely distanced my finances from them as she said (which I would have done anyway, because I don't like blending my finances with other people's if I can at all help it), but thought she had to have been wrong because so many things had been going in this person's favor.

I found out today that they're going to be hitting rock bottom very, very soon, that it's absolutely unavoidable, and because they weren't the one to tell me and I don't think I'm supposed to know, there's pretty much nothing I can do about it.  Really, even if they had told me and wanted me to know, there wouldn't be anything I could do anyway, which makes it more frustrating because I'm absolutely certain that if things had gone the way they were supposed to back in April/May, I absolutely could have prevented this from happening.

This does tie into another ultimate prediction she had made for me, which isn't an unreasonable conclusion to draw from all this, but...Christ, why is it the really bad stuff that they have to be right about?

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Of all the things to be right about...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 12:00:38 AM »
She was accurate for me in the past, she gave me 5 weeks to start working and it happened

I wanted to bump this reader up. I'm sorry for your situation at hand if things went badly for this other person. But I'm also curios about this reader.
I read with Lila Q and she picked up some accurate details about the people in question however and I'm just curious how accurate she has been for you and others?

Is there anymore insight on how things have turned out from your friend?