Author Topic: Nina  (Read 22860 times)

Offline cj

Nina
« on: April 15, 2011, 12:37:35 AM »
I started a topic about  Nina even though I havent read with her. Some of you may be able to post things here  :)

Offline Bridgee

Re: Nina
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 09:35:05 PM »
Hi CJ:

Thank you for starting this post.  I am very eager to share my experience with Nina….

I had my reading with her a little over a year ago and then another a few weeks later.

So here’s my experience………

At the time I was interested in this man I had met at a social function.  We went out once and thereafter he was giving me mixed signals – more of the bad than good though.  I called Nina to find out what was going on with him but first I asked Nina to look into whether or not she saw anyone special coming into my life.  Nina immediately picked up on this guy and started describing him – his personality, what he looked like, issues he was having in his life to the T.  I was amazed because I did not say one thing about him and she dove right in.

I asked her where she saw this going and I fully expected her to say that she did not see it going anywhere but instead she was saying that he would start opening up, asking to see me and that things would start getting serious in a few months and she even said marriage.  She kept elaborating about him and I stepped in and said “Nina – this man has made it clear that he is only interested in a bootie call – are you sure?”  She insisted that she was.

Well to make a long story short, I thought it was quite interesting how dead on she was about what this person was like but that the complete opposite of what she predicted happened. It did not even come close to becoming any type of relationship.  I never called her again and this guy is history.   I found out later that he had a reputation for this.

I sometimes read her feedback and all these CP customers that say she is so accurate.  I am sure she is for some.  Her full queue all the times says she must be good for a lot of people.

I am wondering if I there are others out there have had a similar experience to mine?

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 03:54:18 AM »
not with Nina particularly Bridgee but with men and our situations in general..we find these psyc sounding sooo sure! yet nothing!

Offline optx888

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 04:45:32 AM »
I read with Nina 3 times and I must say that I really liked her.  Here is the breakdown:

Reading 1 (September)
All she asked was my name and DOB.  She explained her style and went directly into my personality (she said she was doing this quickly to see if we establish a connection because I definitely know me)  From me she went directly into my ex (I did not say what I was calling about)  She nailed his personality and description…and then went directly into our relationship.

She said he has a lot of fears and insecurities and the breakup had absolutely nothing to do with me and I need to stop beating myself up over it.  He simply was ready and he needed to figure things out.  She said that he never dated anyone like me and he didn’t want to lose me but at the same time didn’t know how to keep me.

She said that he was so harsh and hurtful during the breakup and I need to understand that he did not mean any of it .  He needed to push me away and there was only one way to do that.

She said that he feels a lot of regret and guilt when it comes to me because of the things that he said and because of how he hurt me.

(at this point I still haven’t said anything…I just listened to what she was saying)

He is trying to work through this feeling and He will make contact.

She sees that this man is meant to be in my life and that this time around will be it for both of us.

She said I could reach out if I wanted to…he would respond and it would be positive.  She said that I would be speeding up the process…but suggests that I be patient because I need it to be him.  (and this is so true…Anasela said the same thing and it truly is how I feel…I really did need it to be him or else I would always wonder “would we be together if I never contacted him?”)

She gave me a time frame of anywhere from now until the end of the 1st quarter of 2011.  She said that once he makes contact that things will move really slow…but to hang in there because everything will work out.

***He reached out to me in November and things were moving slowly but positively up until the absolute end of January…things slowed down tremendously  :(

Reading 2 (end of February/beginning of March)
She remembered the time frame…and she said for me to just be patient.  He is working up to opening up to me but doesn’t know how.  He is stressed and overwhelmed with work but be patient and hold back because he will come around.  She said that end of March…possibly beginning of April things will pick up.

She said that I have to remember that he does not think logically…so when I am thinking “how hard is it to just drop a simple email saying Hi.?”  That’s logical thinking and he doesn’t think this way…so I have to think of the opposite of logical when it comes to him or else I will drive myself crazy…SO TRUE LOL…and again…I haven’t said anything to her other than “just wanted to pop in and get an update…last we spoke was September”

Reading 3 (Monday)

She remembered the time frame and she told me that the 1st quarter of this year was really important for us…he said that the month of February he was suppose to open up…but he had pulled back instead..but that is ok…it is important that there is still some form of communication.

He is not 100% ready and to be patient and do not reach out!

He is working through some things…there are some changes in his life…possibly something with work…and men can’t multi task the way women can…so do not worry….there is no other female around him that has caused him to be distant…actually if anything he has been keeping to himself and laying low.

She said that she sees that he will make contact within 3 to 7 days and it will be a random email…she said he is going to do that…but it will be somewhat consistent.  She said she wasn’t sure if we would see each other in April…it may come up but the time may not workout for one of us…but she sees us seeing each other in May a few times and in June we start talking and working through some things and by the end of June into July we will be in a  fully committed relationship.

(I have received that same time frame from Kelli, Kinsey, Seha, and StarShadow from Liveperson)

He emailed me yesterday…random email.  And another one today!  So we shall see what happens next  :D

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2011, 07:15:22 PM »
Hi Greengrlx:

Thank you for your response. I must admit that Nina is very thorough.  You had me intriqued about Anasela.

I had my first reading with her about a month ago and she gave me quite a prediction.  At this point I can't imagine it coming to fruition.  But Anasela seemed to stick to her conviction on what she said. 

Let me ask you - who do you like better between Nina and Anasela?

Offline optx888

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 01:36:48 AM »
Hi Bridgee  :)

Anasela really stuck behind what she said to me (but then again they both did)...she even yelled at me if I called her to ask her the same question because she told me that I am wasting my money.

They both were informative in their own way, but yet right to the point.

When I first read with Anasela in August she gave me a time frame of Fall but before Thanksgiving...definitely no later than Thanksgiving...and she was correct....it was 1 week before Thanksgiving.

It is hard to say who I liked best...because they are similar but yet different.  It is a hard question to answer   :-\

There is a welcoming factor with Anasela...in her voice...where there can be a little attachment...whereas Nina...she is just right to the point and is just business...but Nina makes sure that you understand what she is saying to you.

They both also had no problem telling me if they weren't sure about something.  Nina kind of answered questions before I even had a chance to ask...for example...she told me the delays in contact had nothing to do with another female...there is no other female around him...and of course I had that thought on my brain thanks to Miss Krystal...with Anasela...that is a question that I would have to ask...but she would have the same answer.

I don't know if my response helped you or just confused you  :o   sorry if it confused you

Offline kiki155

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2011, 06:17:01 PM »
I really don't think Miss Krystal knows what she's talking about. She also told me my SM is with another woman, and I know he's not. I think that's just her standard answer. Plus, she has an attitude.

Offline cj

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 09:45:13 PM »
Miss K is another person that doesnt give direct answers. Waste of money
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 09:50:44 PM by cj487 »

Offline optx888

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 02:30:06 PM »
I agree about Miss K...that was so disappointing and I am so upset with myself that I let it get to me...but all is good...it took 3 readers to shake that reading off of me and out of my head lol

Offline bjr181

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 07:51:49 PM »
Green- I'm curious- What happened with Nina's prediction for you?  Have you seen him this month at all like she predicted?

Everyone else, have any of your predictions for Nina come true?

Offline optx888

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 03:56:56 AM »
So far the only thing that Nina has been wrong about is him contacting me for my Birthday :-(

I called her on Sunday and she said that him not contacting me for my Bday will be irrelevant once he contacts me and things pick up...she said that she knows that it is hard for me to stay positive and for me to hold on...and it doesn't matter if I am very doubtful and such...because he is meant to be in my life and will be in my life...she said that she couldn't give me an exact date but that he will reach out to me and that she sees something special but she can't explain it...but by mid month to the end of this month some thing special will happen in regards to us and he will make up for the fact that he didn't contact me for my bday...so we shall see by the end of this month.  She also keeps stressing that he is going through something.

I had an off-site reading in April and she gave me the same time frames as Nina and I just had a reading today with Mariposa for the first time and she gives me the same info and time frames.

sammiepoo

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2011, 05:13:55 AM »
I dont know guys should I try Nina

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 08:34:18 PM »
Regarding Nina, has she told any of you that your SM is your twin flame? Trying to gauge how often she uses the term - twin flame.
thanks
pt

Offline lightme

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 10:31:17 PM »
pt2, nina didn't tell me abt twin flame.
she was accurate for me so far.
she was the best for me becos she didn't ask question.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2011, 10:35:04 PM »
Regarding Nina, has she told any of you that your SM is your twin flame? Trying to gauge how often she uses the term - twin flame.
thanks
pt

She told me that 2 years ago on the guy at the time but I've been reading with her for the past year on someone else and she's never used that term.

anything