Author Topic: Closing the accounts  (Read 6044 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Closing the accounts
« on: February 10, 2012, 09:46:43 PM »
I closed my Keen account a couple of weeks ago.

Today I got a brochure from CP so I am now on hold with them. She told me I should get a reading to use up my balance - AFTER I told her nothing predicted had come true. She is now checking with a supervisor to see if they can refund my card. I have read on here others have done so????

AskNow is next.

Offline koukou11

Re: Closing the accounts
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 02:55:31 AM »
Hi there,
If you want to call ask now, talk to either amy or twilight for ever, the other ones are waist of money.
Amy discribed me to a T, she also predicted my siblings who are coming over seas although her prediction for last december didn't pan out, but she can read the present situation  right and she is a good empath.
Ask now can get you to sign up for 4o$ for 40mn, for that you have to choose to be on ligne with either amy or twilight for ever.
I have closed all my accounts with psychics last year after spending more than 20k, now i'm steel stuggling how to pay those credit card bills, i hope you will get what you are looking for.
Good luck to you :-)

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 01:53:24 PM »
I meant I need to close my AskNow account. I can't get into it though, I forgot my user name. I have asked it to email my password twice and it won't so I will have to call them. I had wanted to first see if I had any money in it.

They were the first service I called and my first psychic was a scammer who eventually got fired.

Wow, 20K is a lot.  :(  I was probably close to 10K though from June 2010 - Sept 2011 which is also a lot. My card hit about 10K (from 3K) and of course I was making payments all along, and I had spent cash through paypal on some calls so it could have been up there. I am petrified to see just how stupid I really was. I am thinking of cashing in some of my stocks to pay it down a bit as the minimums are killing me. I was just able to transfer it to a 0% interest for 18 months card, but the transfer is taking forever to go through!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 02:32:42 PM »
I forgot I had a Psychic Source account as well. I just called them and I had .03 on my account. They closed the account and then I said what the hell, I spent a lot with them, yeah I want my .03 back. Make them do some work. She's had no problem closing the account but now for some reason she needs to find when I last purchased a block of time. Well now she tells me it was a bonus I had gotten through a purchase and she can't refund it. At least I made her do some work.  :)

My balance transfer finally went through on my credit card. So now I'm at 0% for 18 mos, no way will I have all that paid off but at least I'm not paying $120/mo in interest!!! Hopefully I'll get another balance transfer option before that time is up. I only have $110 remaining on the old card. The Keen refund went through, still waiting on CP which was $21. No idea if I have anything on AskNow but I am calling them next. Their system says it's sending me my password but I never get the email and I know I am using the right one.

All these lines have the most awful hold music!!!

AskNow is closed as well. They were actually the nicest ones to deal with on closing it.

I think that's all I had - I actually feel very free right now!  :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 02:37:55 PM by sunandmoon »

PsychicWhore

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 09:17:49 PM »
I will be next...

Offline melancholia

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 02:29:00 PM »
They call me the necromancer.  Watch as I raise threads from the dead!

Nah, kidding. Just saying I closed my Keen account, my PS account, and...well, my CP account was already closed.  I'm done, I think.  This ride has been too much, and way too expensive.

I'll still pop in from time to time, but it'll be social, not practical, most likely.  I took a long look at my personal history and read through my diary this past weekend and in retrospect, as I look back at all of my relationships, a lot of my relationships turned toxic after I started calling the psychics.  I'm not saying they're to blame for the boyfriend who was abusive or the one who cheated on me, but I am saying that I stayed in these unhealthy relationships because of the calls and the false hope I was being given, even as my common sense was screaming at me to get out.  When the heart wants something, it will look for an excuse to keep it, and these calls did exactly that.  And at least one of my relationships turned bad as a direct result of the calls - it was going fine, but the calls gave me so much anxiety and made me so impatient for things to start moving forward that I tried to rush things and it all fell apart.

Never again.  Never, ever again.  From here on out, if it's meant to be, then it's meant to be.  If I'm meant to reunite with a past lover, I will.  If not, fine.  There will be others. If I'm meant to get a promotion because of my hard work, I will. If I get passed over, despite all my hard work, knowing that in advance isn't going to help me.  I'm still going to get passed over.

I'm pretty sure this time will be the time I stick to my guns, much as I did with ending my relationship.  I've just had enough all around.  There are certain advisers I might have called again, but those advisers would recommend I stop calling and take control of my life anyway.  (Okay, yeah, I'm talking about Kisha.  She's really the only one left that I'd actually trust at this point, because even when her predictions are off, she's still pretty right on in the grand scheme and will give you the kick in the pants you need.)

No good comes of this habit of ours.  It's thrilling when a psychic gets a prediction right, sure, but they're not actually doing anything to improve our lives.  They're just keeping us focused on whatever problem it is we're calling about so that we wind up not letting go of it.  It's so unhealthy.

And wouldn't you know it?  In her last prediction to me, Kisha said that even though I'd thought I'd burned the bridge, I hadn't really.  And she was still right.  But I'm not calling psychics about what to do with this guy anymore.  I'm going to listen to what she told me, which is that I have to be okay with my decision on my own, and if I'm not, then I have to take the steps necessary to make myself okay with whatever the situation becomes, and no one else can do that for me. (She also strongly recommended that I keep him the hell out of my life, but that almost goes without saying, ha.)

...I think I'm rambling now.  I meant for this to be short, so sorry about that.  Instead, I'll leave you with my macro of the day.  Enjoy.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 12:48:56 AM »
People, please PLEASE just close all the accounts!!!  I've now closed my last account with is for Click4Advisor.  They do refund your balance amount rather than CP .... Just take whatever predictions you have left and run.  Run as far away as these readings as possible.  I seriously hope i'm not here for the third time about the NEXt guy..... just not healthy. 

Try relationship forums like enotalone.com.  You get more of a community talking to other people who's going through the same thing... and if have have the urge to call, post here or at relationship forums!

Just close all accounts.... save for a weekend getaway!  It's the freakin summer now!!! :)

anything