Author Topic: Elliot, anybody read w/ him?  (Read 8349 times)

Offline skytoto

Elliot, anybody read w/ him?
« on: June 03, 2014, 04:37:01 AM »
Hi All,

I'm just wondering if anybody has experience with Elliot from CP?
I did one reading and felt that he really nailed my ex's character. Prediction is still pending time framewise already off, but somehow I want to try him again.
Can anybody share experience if any?

Thanks a lot~

Offline AustralieNs

Re: Elliot, anybody read w/ him?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 03:20:09 AM »
Hi!

I had a reading with Elliot once that left me absolutely trembling. It was one of the most paranormal experiences of my life - but now I wonder if there was some kind of technology going on behind the scenes. Let me explain.

The first time I called it was about 5am, so idk if my energy was stronger and purer or if he was less distracted or what- but subsequent calls to him haven't come close. I was call in regards to a guy named "Marcus". He picked up and said hello and I said I'm calling about a guy. He said "yes this is the gentleman with the "ar" sound in the first part of his name." I told him yes and at some point he said "oh this is the fellow that lives next to the military base- no excuse me - the military training base.. Like an academy."  He in deed lives next to a military academy and we would wake up at five am some mornings to the sounds of their "hut"s and "yes sir"s or what have you. I never mentioned that to any psychic on any site ever. So its not as though he could have found that in the notes. He also knew that I had once terminated a pregnancy (no judgement please but I needed to include it to prove how strange that was ). He also knew that he lived about a half hour west of me.  I forget what else he knew but those things struck me the most.

I called him back a few times and he never connected with me again. The second time he seemed to connect saying oh, who is this Mark who is in spirit, and oh, he was speaking to his older gentleman friend John about you. Both those things rang true although the mark was more someone Marcus knew and not someone I had known. He seemed to be fishing or groping and stalling quite a bit. Just to test him I said "I have a trip to California coming up what do you see about that" and he said "let me see you're flying into LA in mid April" which was true. Then he assured me I'd hear from Marcus in five days, which of course I didn't, and that was that.

Once I was in California, a friend of mine who made a habit of stalking his Instagram (not at my request!!) alerted me that HE was in the very same town I was on that day. I took it as a sign, our auspicious twin flame reunion come at last!!!! 2500 miles from our homes!!!!! And called Elliot to confirm. Elliot said "oh yeah reach out to him it's fate. He will see it's all meant to be" blah blah. Then I asked him about an experience is had a few days prior regarding a mountain lion I'd encountered on a mountain summit. He said I was protected by my guide. Then he spent five minutes or more describing her and telling me all about the color and patterns of her fabric and how she was wearing feathers in her braids and then he had me wait in silence while he conjured her name "little smile". It all felt like NO CONNECTION and stalling and keeping me away from harder topics. I will say that a friend of mine had a small candle that would cast moon and star shapes on the wall - making a little face with a very little smile. My friend named her Princess Tiny Smile or goddess tiny smile and we would sometimes make a joke like "pray to tiny smile for me on this one". So maybe he was on to something idk.

Most recently I called him and decided to give him almost nothing to go off of. I asked - I'm hoping to hear from a guy and do you see anything about that. He told me "ummm" for a couple minutes then said oh well, I'm getting that you'll be happier in a month and will see your patience has paid off!!! Then he had so little to say and seemed to be suffering so much I decided to put him out of his misery and tell him thank you and hang up.

So here are my conclusions about Elliot, who, by the way, is extremely sweet and nurturing and lovable. Elliot is either truly gifted and is just at his best when connecting for the first time - and tries to cold read or guess when he can't connect- or Elliot has invested in hacker technology which somehow allowed him to pull up all those facts about me. Maybe from my phone number he got my name, and it led him to a number I had contact with daily for a year and then suddenly no more- he found the name connected to the number and guessed "the fellow with the ar sound in the beginning of his name?" Going on to astound me with his location after pinpointing his number on a map and seeing the military base labeled right next to the pin. Maybe someone in my medical records there's a terminated pregnancy. Maybe you can find what plane tickets are booked in my name - LA in mid April. Nothing he *hit* on isn't explainable by some kind of records investigation so I don't know. Jury's out on Elliot.

Offline Psychiclove

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2018, 03:27:17 PM »
@australiens Did Elliot make any overall predictions for you that panned out? I had a similar experience with him - he either says random things that I can't relate to or he is incredibly accurate.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 03:32:09 AM »
I LOVE ELLIOTT. He has been so on the money for me. I call him to validate things so,we don't speak often a lot of things he has predicted for me as well as my boyfriend alone have materialized. The big prediction he gave is in the process of happening now. I think he is my #1.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 04:41:21 PM »
I LOVE ELLIOTT. He has been so on the money for me. I call him to validate things so,we don't speak often a lot of things he has predicted for me as well as my boyfriend alone have materialized. The big prediction he gave is in the process of happening now. I think he is my #1.
What have you been able to validate? Thoughts and feelings?

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 05:09:02 PM »
I have been able to validate actual events. I care about events. I already know feelings being he's my boyfriend of 5 years. He has validated events that have happened. I notice people are now very interested in Elliot. He usually has no one waiting in his queue.

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 07:15:37 PM »
That usually happens when someone give great reviews of a reader working for them... So his line is long now because people want that "wow" factor reading also.

Offline sunshinestarlette

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 07:17:16 PM »
I have been able to validate actual events. I care about events. I already know feelings being he's my boyfriend of 5 years. He has validated events that have happened. I notice people are now very interested in Elliot. He usually has no one waiting in his queue.

That usually happens when someone give great reviews of a reader working for them... So his line is long now because people want that "wow" factor reading also.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 07:25:34 PM »
I read with him. He seemed good with past/present but he gave me an aggressive timeline for a prediction that has long since come and gone.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2018, 07:31:13 PM »
Seemed like just a remote viewer to me when I tried him. What he picked up on was accurate, but not relevent to what I had called him about. This was last year.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 07:39:35 PM »
Seemed like just a remote viewer to me when I tried him. What he picked up on was accurate, but not relevent to what I had called him about. This was last year.
Yeah I got some of that too. "I see this, I don't know what it means but it'll be relevant in your life soon" - I got some of that sort of thing, too.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2018, 07:32:58 AM »

Same. Lots of irrelevant stuff that could be true, but useless either way.

Offline embibems

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 06:58:15 PM »
What's the update with Elliot? I just read with him for the first time. I'm wondering what any of you have to say about predictions manifesting..? Thanks much xo

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 07:03:07 PM »
He is super-nice, but nothing he said 2 years ago ever manifested. Not one thing. I hope you have better luck!

Offline embibems

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 09:39:07 PM »
Did you guys have tons of silence with him? Literally would take like 10-15 seconds of silence before saying some things. I almost had to ask if he was still there lmao. He gave me an insanely unrealistic timeframe for two weeks out from now. I don't know if we connected or not.. No validations from him on that.

anything