Author Topic: Stella  (Read 14844 times)

Offline kiki155

Stella
« on: April 14, 2011, 06:42:28 PM »
Hi all. I promised myself I wasn't going to call a psychic until I actually heard from SM. But - then I caved in to Psychic Source's $30/30 min. deal for first-time callers. After obsessively trying to get in touch with Ricky (That phone system is annoying!), I finally decided to try Stella.

She was fabulous at picking up details -- down to what SM looked like, and she also picked up on another man around me without me saying anything. She told me what he looked like as well.

I am curious about anyone's experiences with Stella at Psychic Source. Most of all, I'm curious if she has ever nailed a prediction for anyone.

Thanks guys!

Offline cj

Re: Stella
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 08:26:14 PM »
sorry you didnt get to speak to Ricky kiki..he is awesome

Offline kiki155

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 08:28:38 PM »
I am not lying -- I dialed obsessively for almost two hours. They REALLY need to fix that phone system. But, Stella was actually really great. I'd like to talk to Ricky at some point, but I don't even understand how to get through to him!

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 08:36:16 PM »
I really dont understand why they have the worst system...Im glad I used my $1 a min on Ricky bc I may never call back!

Its the weirdest story. I totally believe in prayer. The night before I prayed to God and said "God only you are all knowing..send me a sign so I can finally figure out the truth bc I cant take this pain anymore"

The next morning pt send me a message saying have I ever tried Ricky he may help me to fig some things outy. I said wth..let me go on...when I went on he was available. I immediately called, set up an account and when they transferred me he was unavailable. I hung up and dialed again  thinking I maybe eneterd  the wrong pin..and I said "if I dont get through maybe its not meant to be"

When I attempted and put in the pin slowly he was available..I was stoked! I told Ricky "look I need nothing from you but the truth bc Im sick of hurting. If the truth will set me free then so be it"

He saw me and him tog..he saw him moving..and he saw another man in June like all the others but he says I will go with a-hole. I'm hoping that was the message I was suppose to receive bc at this point Im feeling hopeless.

Looking back at how you aef and some others are having a hard tyime reaching him Im thinking God was on my side and he was sending me the message I needed to hear.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 08:43:00 PM »
I think it was definitely meant to be that you talked to him. I'm happy for you that you were able to talk to him.

I totally understand the pain, girlie. I know it's different types of pain we all experience, but for all of us it's profound, deep and at some times takes your breath away. Personally, it also makes me feel pretty lame for hanging on to the past and hoping all these future possibilities actually f-ing happen.

Stella said I'd have a message from him soon. That's what they all say.

Offline cj

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 08:57:35 PM »
lol..I feel lame toooo...omg...I totally understand...good thing is you have someone else around and so do I so that helps...but it also complicates things lol  :-\

ughhh...Im getting annoyed for you kiki...they need to stop saying that and it better start happening...a message or something..jeez...wth! lol

Offline kiki155

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 09:03:38 PM »
Yea... the last time I talked to Natalie, I asked if there was anything else I needed to know, and she said her guides said something about me "manifesting discouragement." I know that's true, even if she wasn't the real deal. Or maybe she was. Idk.

Offline cj

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 09:08:32 PM »
ughhh yea..I couldve told you that...even people in relationships are freaking discouraged lol

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 09:43:18 PM »
I really enjoyed my readings with Stella, especially the "I don't know" aspect of when she just doesn't know. I'm not sure if you read what I wrote before, but I read with her, then I forgot I had read with her (when I was obv on a psychic rampage) and called back - and she gave me the exact same reading. So there's that. I like her a lot.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2011, 09:49:31 PM »
Liz, that's so funny -- that's exactly what I call it! A psychic rampage! Because that's exactly what it is. I did read what you wrote about her. Have any of her predictions come true, though? At this point, I could really care less if they're reading the energy or whatever - I just want to hear from him so bad.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2011, 10:01:06 PM »
Liz - did she give you a timeframe? She just told me "soon, really really soon." Not that I count on the timelines anyway.

Offline cj

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2011, 10:06:20 PM »
I hate that soon business...thats annoying

Offline cj

« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2011, 10:06:46 PM »
lol @ Liz..you called her back twice bc you dont write your stuff down lol...

Offline kiki155

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2011, 10:11:26 PM »
Yea Liz, I can't believe you don't take notes. LOL. On the up side, I have been known to obsessively read through my pages and pages of notes. So I guess you don't have to do that.

Offline cj

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2011, 10:13:07 PM »
kik, I do the same thing..and I check off whatever has come true but it really does help me weed out the good the bad and the ugly and it also prevents me froom calling so much  ;)