Author Topic: Uli Readings  (Read 108497 times)

Offline lightme

Re: Uli Readings
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2011, 07:09:46 PM »
this is a good post, flower. Uli sounds ethical. i like her explanation, straight foward and makes sense and sounds honest. ok, so she is a real psychic, she sees the present and past, she "predicts" the future, that means she can't see the future. we know our past and present too, we can predict our own future too. i mean for eg, say i have a business that had been doing well in the past and present, so Uli would probably read that i will be rich. i just wonder would she be able to see a economic recession that would happen two years later that would affect my business. i mean, could psychics see the future, even just a bit?

i mean, isn't this what we are spending money on? we want a glimpse of the future. it is really fun to talk to the psychics, it was fun to see if the psychic could tell what had happened, to me it had become something like a guessing game call. i haven't been calling anymore, just want to say that please don't spend a fortune on these "psychics", is a waste of your hard earned money, they are just guessing, you can guess too, don't pay so much for someone else to guess for you. i think my bottomline is, don't get addicted .

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2012, 08:37:22 PM »
Does Uli have any personal website, would like to know. Her rate is really high on CP now. Although I have controlled my psychic addiction a lot, but if I want to read anyone its Uli. Thanks

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2012, 01:26:58 PM »
I got in Uli's queue!  I am not sure how that even happened.  I almost never go on CP anymore and on a whim went on there this morning.  Her queue wasn't full - I still had to sign on and add money and I still got in her queue.  The stars must be aligned right  :)
Wishful

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2012, 07:58:03 PM »
Darn it!  Now I have to wait until tomorrow for Uli's reading.  I am third in line.  I can't believe how long people stay on the phone with her.  It's insanity.
Has anybody had any of her predictions come through recently?
Wishful

Offline guesswho

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2012, 10:38:22 PM »
Yes.  Uli told me about a raise I would get that I didn't think I would since I was so new to the job and I got it when she said I would (she's usually not good with timing).  She has also correctly predicted things for me in the past.  She describes people so well and she's right about them.  I think she's really good and she's very honest.  Most things she told me has been proven to be true or has come to pass and she is so matter-of-fact about it.  I just don't think she's that great with timing and she doesn't give it often.  She also doesn't mind volunteering her opinion on someone.  Don't call her too close together though.  The readings become confusing, but that's with any reader I think.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2012, 02:43:23 AM »
Thanks Guesswho....I am a bit anxious for some reason about this reading with her.  I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience with her reading.  It sounds like she got quite a few things right for you. I don't really believe in accurate timing any longer.  I get so tired of being disappointed when things don't happen like it's been predicted.  I am really more interested in knowing where my friend's head is at right now. 
Wishful

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2012, 02:55:47 AM »
I have read with her only once in 2010. she has been 85 % accurate for me so far as I have mentioned earlier in my posts. She didn't give me any rosy picture, what she had predicted came to pass finally confirmed to me last month. I had read with 15 different psychics on CP that year. Things might not make sense at the moment but you can count on it. She is definitely a real deal, if you are looking for genuine psychics. Instead of reading with several psychics, read with Uli atleast you will get a better picture.

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2012, 07:58:40 PM »
Hi Uli, has been the most accurate for me so far too (85%-90% correct...present and future).  I absolutely love her, she is a bit expensive but the amount of information and detail she provides in a short period...I believe is worth it.  She has been the only one so far on CP who's predictions have come to pass for me.  Just have to be really persistant with her queue.  Timing not so great though, but timing is normally hard to predict.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2012, 08:50:28 PM »
I am still in Uli's queue.  I have been since Monday now.  I have literally planned my afternoon's around receiving this call.  Finally today it is my turn - she calls and the call gets dropped before she actually comes on.  I am beside myself.  >:( I called customer service and they put me first in line  again.  Problem is - that was her last call for the day and she isn't on the schedule again until next Monday.  So now I will have to call customer service again because you can only be in line for 48 hours.   
I'm glad to hear the positive feedback that she is worth it!!  If I EVER get to talk to her I will come on and let you guys know how it went.
Wishful

Offline guesswho

« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2012, 09:39:56 PM »
@wishfulthinker  She comes on a lot unscheduled on weekends, especially in the evening, so you may get to speak with her sooner.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2012, 02:21:20 AM »
@wishfulthinker  She comes on a lot unscheduled on weekends, especially in the evening, so you may get to speak with her sooner.
Thanks guesswho......I have to attend a funeral Sunday - it will be my luck that's when she decides to call. Since I'm first in line I will not have a warning that she is online.

Offline roxthefox

« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2012, 05:43:49 PM »
I had a reading with Uli about a month ago, and so far, one of her prediction that she made for this time frame, didn't come to pass. I didn't find anything special or mind blowing about her reading, but I may give her another try, based on the feedback here.

Offline obscure4

« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2012, 01:53:58 PM »
I've spoken with Uli On Sept 28, 2010.. Later again in March 2011, and in Oct 2011.. The details she provided are *happening* now..

It's a 2-yr brief period that had to pass, but she is accurate in her prediction..

In short, if you are looking for *time* factor, she is not your gal..

Furah2fun

« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2012, 08:58:22 PM »
@obscure, was this a relationship prediction? did anything manifest during the two years or just now?

Offline obscure4

« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2012, 08:43:16 PM »
Here is a fresh perspective:

From my first reading with Uli, she had mentioned certain things which are now coming true..<Career>

Her timeline obscured by almost 1-year.. But this woman holds the truth..

Once again, if time-line is what you are looking for, just beware..

Her biggest prediction is about relationship..

That'll come true in January'2013..

..Simply astonishing <can't wait>