Author Topic: Uli Readings  (Read 108476 times)

Offline illumine

Re: Uli Readings
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2011, 07:11:07 AM »
smsd, did she wow you in any way? i would want to be amazed by her, considering how booked she is. what's her style of reading?

Offline smsd

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2011, 11:43:09 PM »
I need another reading with her for 25-30 min in order to really give a solid opinion about Uli. I felt kind of rushed with my first reading for 15 minutes. I was unable to really ask everything because she started telling me what she saw. These are the things that caught my attention... She said I was going to start on a health kick, which I've been planning to start in the next week or 2. She mentioned the guy I liked before I said anything. She said he has a spanish name, which is true, his last name is spanish. However, she didn't pick up the fact that he is married, she said he would ask me out. She saw that I would be offered a job. I told her I had applied for a job within my company last week, but she said this job will be offered to me, not one that I applied for. Only time will tell if this is true. If this stuff happens as she says, I will be wowed, but until then, I'm not putting to much faith into it. I would say her reading was most in line with what Marin has stated.
These predictions are for August. I will give you all a report Sept 1 to let you all know if these predictions happen. If I started dating the guy I like in August, I will be most wowed by Yvonne, because she had said that back in December, while everyone was giving me January, then April, then June and July time frame.

Offline smsd

« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2011, 04:37:05 AM »
Its so frustrating. I'm in Uli's queue. I thought I was going to speak to her today, so I can finish asking my questions. Each appoinment added money, so they took the full 2 hours she was on today. Wow, these people are dropping $450 for one reading!

light

Reading with Joseph
« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2011, 05:19:10 AM »
I had a reading with Joseph today on PS..and to be very honest I really like him.He was very accurate in describing the situation.As a matter of fact he mentioned something that only a real psychic could have known .He told me same stuff like any other reader I have read with however there was something very unique about him.OMG betty was horrible.She asked me 3 question and finally when I had a chance to ask her my question there was a complete silence for few seconds on her end..however she she's positive things for me too but her delivery style was very annoying..Thank God the call ended by itself in 4 minutes couldn't stand her no more..lol Please let me know if anyone here had a reading with Joseph.

Offline rainy16

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2011, 01:28:48 AM »
Guys...does anyone here know if Uli has her personal website? or for any other CP psychic? am thinking of ways to have a reading a save money too .... :P

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2011, 04:20:02 AM »
After a very long time of trying I read with her and was really disappointed. She obviously was cold reading and ad libbings, it was the usual new age nonsense about Indian guides, psychic ability and other stuff pretty much every psychic says, I had to tell her info to try to get anything in return. I wish she had just been honest and ended the call instead of dragging it out. I had not read with CP in a long time and wanted to finally read with her before ending the account because I had heard so much about her, I wasted a lot of money in the process. I read with others who were varied degrees of bad in the meantime, Demi seems legit but so far the top rated picks have all been lousy. Do they give refunds for account balances? Also, is there anyone else on there who is worth it in case I have to use the money up?

Offline momo

« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2011, 05:51:47 AM »
Littlepinkcat- Darn! And I've been wanting to get in her queue for quite some time... Well, if you can't your money refunded and want make your last call to CP worth it I would suggest you try Eden. So far she has proven pretty accurate for me.

Offline Inactive- PHN

• Veterans
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2011, 01:50:33 PM »
Try joyce she is four dollars a minute and she is my favorite

Offline smsd

« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2011, 05:32:55 PM »
I've had a second reading with Uli a couple of weeks ago... It was ok. I think some of the stuff she was saying didnt make sense. I liked the first reading better... Only time will tell if its true.

Offline Glsferret

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2011, 05:59:15 PM »
Been with CP for years and have read with Uli over a dozen times now. Just got lucky I guess getting her in the past before she blew up where you cannot ever get her now. Anyway the woman is God gifted when it comes to CURRENT & PAST!  Scary accurate like she is there when events occurred. However as good as she was in current and past, NONE of her predictions ever came to pass with me. Go figure?!  Example ... She described a guy I was seeing very briefly down to his "funny strut", facial expressions, eyes, etc...  Blown me away!  Described a light color car he drove, which was white and actually knew he was on "meds". SHE WAS THAT GOOD. Again none of her FUTURE seeings were on. Don't know the reasoning. But try her if you can ladies!!!

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2011, 02:25:47 AM »
Uli is an absolute real psychic.  I agree she is scary accurate with past and current.  One time I was reading with her and she said he is driving right now on the highway in his car...is it white?  Yes it was....she said is the interior beige?  I said yes it is...she said he's driving south....I had the password to his ez pass and he was going through the tolls south on the parkway toward atlantic city right at that moment.

As far as the future in June of 2009 she told me to exit my job because in March of the following year they were going to exit me...I thought it was absolutely crazy....in March of 2010 I got laid off.  She definitely sees the future.  If you can get in her que on CP everyone should experience her at least once.

Offline haileyn

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2011, 05:24:38 AM »
I had several readings with her as well when she was only $3.50/min, I remember calling her worried about my bf breaking up with me. She told me she doesn't see this as the break up but there was a big break up coming, true to her words it wasn't, the following month all hell broke loose and we broke up for 4 months. That's all I can remember from her readings though because she never told me any details that wowed me so never thought anything of it. I took about a year break from CP, when I came back she was booked out so haven't read with her in almost 2 years now.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2011, 07:26:18 PM »
Sad to say (but not surprised) that her prediction for me didn't pass.  Not one bit.  She said in August it will be 'interesting' between ex and I.  I didn't know what that means so i asked her if he is coming around in August and she said yes...that's when things will move forward.  She didn't specify when in August but just plan old August....and needless to say we're in September so...

I had a feeling that it would be like this.  I guess i'm the most accurate lol.
*sigh....i want my monies back!

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2011, 12:01:41 AM »
cocoapple, I personally feel that Uli really see things and is accurate in describing a person and their behaviour, she does have psychic capability and as Glsferret said she is real good at past and present,  for sure. It is sad to know that Uli's reading didn't come to pass for you. If she see something for you, she might be correct it could be just time line.
I had a reading with Uli, last year in September (2010). My reading with her was not what I wanted to hear, I was depressed she told me; " I know you would be feeling bad I don't see this man (one I had enquired about) coming to you very soon, it won't be before Oct/Nov (2010), but I don't see you with this man next year that is 2011, I see you with someone else. Her prediction of him coming to me didn't pass, but definitely I was with a different guy early this year, some one from my past (a man who was in my life 3-4 years back although she didn't pick up on this) and not with him so far. She was very good in describing the whole situation but partially correct in her predictions. I have released, I have forgiven, I am moving on.
Keep moving on, and have faith, keep all your doors open (past and present), destiny has something good in store for us. Best wishes to all on this board.

florida flower

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2011, 10:54:29 PM »
Uli teaches somewhere and on her site she says she's a psychic and not a fortune teller. I read with Uli two years ago. She knew EVERYTHING going on in the present and EVERYTHING that happened in my past with regard to this guy.  She predicted things that I thought didn't happen. She said within six months but zilch. Anyway, it just HAPPENED! Two years later  he broke with that woman and text me.  So I called and spoke with her again. She told me she isn't a fortune teller she is a psychic which means, the future changes (time lines etc) and she predicts it based on the past and present which do not change. She said she is about 80 to 90% accurate with the future but that it does change so we can have free will and are never locked into a result. We have a choice to make it better.  We can pray and meditate to change our futures.  Nothing is in stone like the past and present.  WOW. So I thought she missed it but it happened she just had the time lines wrong. She gave me hope.
I can't wait to talk with her again although it will probably be another two years before I can get into her Q again.
There is no way this woman is not one of the most gifted psychics I have ever read with and I've read with a zillion.  I'm glad the future changes and she can't guarantee her predictions because some things I don't really want or need to have happen and if I can make it change I'm all for that! God bless you Uli. I need to stay strong and choose not to go back to him. I found peace knowing I can control at least some of my future.