Author Topic: The Other Way Around!!  (Read 1961 times)

Offline Calypso 13

The Other Way Around!!
« on: April 25, 2014, 03:54:06 AM »
So I met a guy recently and I never ever ever bring up readings, but we somehow got on the subject.

When visiting NOLA 5 years ago, he had a reading and turns out, I'm the woman this lady predicted he would meet. I know it's me because there was something so specific I did upon our meeting that this woman said would happen.
Also, he shared with me the things she told him about me that made my jaw drop. I just met him and obviously didn't disclose such information.

He revealed to me the reading as things so far are playing out like she saw!  :o

Has anyone ever been on the other side of it like I am? It's so funny.
Luckily, she didn't give an outcome because well, who knows!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: The Other Way Around!!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 04:19:55 PM »
that's so funny and awesome! that's never happened to me but i dont know why i find this story so cool.

do you know who the reader is in NOLA? i go there about once a year. i thought i found a great reader there (predicted a job and relationship and they both happened). then i went back to the same guy a year later and the reading was SO generic it was laughable. everything was said in such a positive light i knew it couldn't be true.

anyways, im happy for you and i love your story!

Offline Calypso 13

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 04:43:21 PM »
Hey Truth!!

No, I don't know the reader and I'm sure he doesn't remember either. He doesn't get readings a lot. Ha! And it was years.
I think it only stood out to him because of how bang on all this stuff was.

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 09:02:46 PM »
When I got together with my now ex , she told me that a psychic had seen me coming in her life. She knew I was a Taurus, physically strong and with an accent.
Yes, that is me - Then my ex started talking to other psychics and after a while convinced herself that even though I was that person, I was not meant to stay longer than 2-4 years in her life. And that was the end of my story...

anything