Author Topic: Watch for "gypsies"  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Alison123

Watch for "gypsies"
« on: May 14, 2014, 10:11:43 AM »
I have had many readings and the one type of reading that causes me to hang up right away is the "gypsy reading". You know you are getting one when they tell you things like "You give but the people around you do not give back" "You have jealous people around you" "You have a curse that must be lifted". They all have a slight weird accent and they use words that don't exist like "confusement". "I see lots of confusement around you" They also say "burt" instead of birth. "Please tell me your date of burt". These people all seem to be related and they have memorized a script. (I say memorized because a lot of them do not know how to read or write)

Offline Zee

Re: Watch for "gypsies"
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 09:24:17 PM »
OMG I had to laugh out loud when I read this. The first three sentences I've heard like a trillion times.  Even on Bitwine as shady as it may seem, I run from those where English is not their first language (look at all the negative or satisfactory reviews and someone has mentioned this). If they've been in the states a while they would know how to use connective words like 'at' 'to' or 'and', also, especially if their sentences are broken English and specifically when they are slooooooooow typist.

(I'm not trying to point a finger, but I know bilingual people who can speak flawless English, better than I and don't even have an accent and there are some accents I love hearing. Some like Matthew McConaughey  and Penelope Cruz, I can't stand)...but that's just me.

So, so funny.

Thank you so much for the laugh.

Offline chrys

Re: Watch for "gypsies"
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 10:24:13 PM »
Matthew McConaughey is a sexy beast...  just saying