Author Topic: Milestone Advisor on Keen  (Read 9473 times)

Offline Hannah3

Milestone Advisor on Keen
« on: May 07, 2014, 03:20:45 AM »
I got a reading from him the other day and his predictions not only happened but the exact way, no psychic has ever done got so much right about my SM. Pretty much what happened, was I have been waiting on my SM to end things with his wife for 8 months. We haven't talked in 6 months and Milestone told me he seen him reaching out on facebook and sending me a message. I didn't believe it at first because my guy is not the facebook type. Sure as shit it happened.. I was in shock because I didn't really think it would happen. He does phone and chat readings on KEen. That's the only place I have found him online. He also recommended me over to Advisor Henning on keen too.  He told me she was his go to psychic and I really like them both. With Henning she was really good at telling me how he is thinking and what is going on in his mind. Her timeframes were right too.

Offline Zee

Re: Milestone Advisor on Keen
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 04:24:13 PM »
If he only reads on Keen, why is this thread under Storefront Psychics instead of under Keen?

I searched and also found him on Bitwine http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/341011-advisor_michael for $3.33 per min although it doesn't look like he is on there much or he just joined. He is offering 10 mins for $10. Otherwise he is $3.99 per min on Keen.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 04:35:30 PM by Zee »

Offline Hannah3

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 05:21:33 PM »
He told me he doesn't do his Bitwine, that he is only on Keen for now. And Im sorry about not putting him in the Keen category. I didn't see that.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2014, 10:57:27 AM »
Anyone else try this reader? If so what is the verdict?  I was looking at the feedback and it's ironic lol, some of the same glowing feedbacks are left on advisor Hennings page.

Just curious if anyone tried Milestone and thoughts.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 08:31:00 PM »
gave him a spin today...definitely seemed insightful and "deep". Didn't get surface level information. He also knew about a bad habit of mine when it comes to work. Will try him again.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 11:50:45 PM »
Bumping this....has this guy been right for anyone?

Offline skyline

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 12:52:34 AM »
He predicted I would meet someone in a very short time frame. At the time, I was still waiting around for someone else, so I blew off his prediction.

Well, it happened, and I was gobsmacked. The details he picked were correct also.

However, he didn't see the break up coming, so he missed that.

If his prediction about what happens with this person in the future is correct, I will update.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 06:39:22 PM »
This man is gifted i believe, i read with him !! will update you. I am getting the same message from him Jenny, and also Angelic visions

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2014, 11:21:39 PM »
The verdict is out on Milestone, his prediction did not happen regarding work related issues. He was wrong for my friend in terms of love

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2014, 08:39:12 PM »
The verdict is out on Milestone, his prediction did not happen regarding work related issues. He was wrong for my friend in terms of love

I have never liked male readers, and I was reluctant to try Milestone Advisor because of this, but I was told by a couple of trusted forum friends that this reader seemed to be gifted.  I gave him a try out of curiousity and found that he was far too positive.  I ended the reading feeling as if he's a cold reader.  He told me exactly what I wanted to hear.  I wouldn't read with him again. 

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2014, 11:01:40 PM »
Yes Synergy - I agree with you.  I felt he was far too positive myself.  My call to him was a huge disappointment,

anything