Author Topic: PS- Josephine  (Read 4506 times)

Offline chrys

PS- Josephine
« on: April 21, 2014, 02:15:27 PM »
She continues to blow my mind for short term (about two months out) predictions.  She predicted something last year happened exactly as she said it would.   I read with her last week about my fling and she stated that in June we would be interrupted temporarily.  We would still see each other but not on a regular basis and this would be the case until later in the summer.  He told me last night that they have an intern staying in there apartment starting in June so getting together would be harder until he leaves in late summer.  I am really bummed but she really called it.  She told me not to lose heart because it would return to normal and be stronger than ever.

Offline Zee

Re: PS- Josephine
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 05:47:05 PM »
Where is the reader?

Offline chrys

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 06:17:31 PM »
Psychic Source  This is the third one she has nailed in the last year and a half.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 07:24:56 PM »
She is one of the very few that I haven't read with on Psychic Source.  I always had her down as one to try but never did.  Glad she is working for you.

Offline chrys

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 04:49:39 PM »
I have had good luck with Sadie also.  I don't use them much because of the cost.

Offline tammyp

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 03:16:25 PM »
Didn't care for Sadie.  Sadia is the only one I talk to on there. She is pretty phenomenal.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2018, 12:31:19 PM »
Does anyone know where Josephine went?  I just found out she nailed something she predicted in 2016.  I can't find her on PS anymore.

anything