Author Topic: Any recommendations for psychics in Sedona, AZ?  (Read 5295 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Any recommendations for psychics in Sedona, AZ?
« on: March 26, 2014, 06:48:16 PM »
has anyone ever been to Sedona and have any recommendations for in-person psychics? the area is known for powerful energy vortex's so i know it's a big spot for a lot of spiritual folks, psychics, and healers. i'm taking a long-weekend trip to Sedona next weekend for my birthday and i want to find someone that's good.

Offline divine wishes

Re: Any recommendations for psychics in Sedona, AZ?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 10:15:04 PM »
I don't know of anyone; I'm replying because I wanna say happy early birthday!!!!

I love birthdays!!!

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 10:22:43 PM »
If you find anyone fabulous, by all means please post.

Here are some links, just in case you come across any of these.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/sedona-spirit-psychic-sedona
http://www.visitsedona.com/listings/98
http://psychicnirup.com

I kind of dread listing Bob Olson's pick, because of what he feels is good, but here is is regardless.
http://www.bestpsychicdirectory.com/arizona

Offline Truth

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 11:18:22 PM »
thanks divine! :)

thanks Zee. i came across a couple of those as well. you know how it can be just picking someone at random. i guess i'll just have to try my luck. thanks for helping search. i'll definitely let you/you guys know if i find someone great. :)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2014, 12:23:04 AM »
Happy early B I R T H D A Y!!!

has anyone ever been to Sedona and have any recommendations for in-person psychics? the area is known for powerful energy vortex's so i know it's a big spot for a lot of spiritual folks, psychics, and healers. i'm taking a long-weekend trip to Sedona next weekend for my birthday and i want to find someone that's good.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2014, 12:24:52 AM »
Allynis is in Arizona lol.  Hey Allynis, can you tell Truth if you are located in Sedona?

Sorry, I couldn't resist!  ;)

thanks divine! :)

thanks Zee. i came across a couple of those as well. you know how it can be just picking someone at random. i guess i'll just have to try my luck. thanks for helping search. i'll definitely let you/you guys know if i find someone great. :)

Offline Zee

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2014, 11:31:46 PM »
Soooo funny!

Offline Truth

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 12:54:12 AM »
haha. yeah, let me go visit her. i wonder where i'll have to leave my feedback to receive 5 free mins from her. i know she'll ask..

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 01:08:59 AM »
Oh! I am sure you can leave it here for her to see...but Geez! How will she give you your minutes, oh wait...maybe she will advertise a special on here, you know like a loyal client! LMAO

haha. yeah, let me go visit her. i wonder where i'll have to leave my feedback to receive 5 free mins from her. i know she'll ask..

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 03:59:32 PM »
Yeah, just like MikkiReno does. Seriously?

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 04:12:47 PM »
Actually, Mikki Reno received a warm welcome here a year or so back when she took time to explain how readers receive their messages and present readings.  I don't find Mikki's post objectionable.  She was given the idea that she was welcome here.  However, that was at a time when this forum was not so negative. :-)

Offline Zee

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 04:18:41 PM »
Any reader is welcomed here. I wasn't saying she wasn't, but it doesn't mean she will be receiving high reviews either, just because she is a member. She, just like everyone else has to take the good with the bad.  Both are often intertwined.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 04:34:47 PM »
Oh, I know. I wasn't making a comment on how she should be reviewed, but just that she should feel welcome posting if she has a special that she would like for readers to be aware of.  As I mentioned earlier, once upon a time, when the overall energy of this forum wasn't so anti-psychic, the general membership appreciated her insight and participation here.   
Any reader is welcomed here. I wasn't saying she wasn't, but it doesn't mean she will be receiving high reviews either, just because she is a member. She, just like everyone else has to take the good with the bad.  Both are often intertwined.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2020, 03:10:01 AM »
I’m heading to Sedona next weekend. Any recommendations for a psychic in the area?? Thanks!

anything