Author Topic: So Mad At Myself  (Read 2351 times)

Offline YellowLove

So Mad At Myself
« on: March 18, 2014, 04:26:31 PM »
I'm so mad at myself for even calling psychics. I don't doubt there's psychics in the world; however, this has been getting out of hand. The biggest issue that no psychic has grasped onto was the fact that really, I need to start loving myself and not worry about "if he'll call me tomorrow" "does he like me" etc. and so forth. I remember when I use to call psychics to the point when my bank would be overdrafted (embarrassing but true). It was truly an addiction and I had stopped it for awhile. This time (though my bank account is good) I'm stopping it for good! I'm pretty empath myself and meditation is helping me in being a lot more calmer of a person and also helping me in loving myself. I've also been gaining confidence just with meditation (which is free) alone.

I'm definitely not knocking anyone on getting a psychic reading, I mean hey they can be fun. I just need to really trust my intuition a lot more than someone else's intuition. Even if they are right. It's part of life and there's the learning lesson of it for me.

Offline tellmewhy

I would say that since the time i started calling psychics, they have been right on irrelevant things such as my love life. Most of my readings have been regarding work because at that time i was in a stable Relationship for years. My career life had always been my baby for years at least not until i met the love of my life(Red) and this was only last year. When i called about work they have been wrong and then i would just throw in love and that is the shit they have been accurate about. No!!! I would not be working with any male figure this time around like they have all indicated, I would be reporting to the Controller and VP Director and they are both females. in my last position i was reporting the the Finance Director( female) and Assistant Finance Director (Male.) Prior i was reporting to Assistant VP(male) and controller (female) and before that it was with VP director (female) and COO (Male) and I would say that when it is what you truly desire to know, they get it wrong, if it secondary they get it right so i don't know. There is something that clouds reading when it comes to a definite need to  know.Now that my focus has been directed to love, i know they are going to be wrong LOL.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 01:45:28 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Bella

• Veterans
Re: So Mad At Myself
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 01:26:18 AM »
Amen Sista....

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Full of Contradictions
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 05:44:45 PM »
We are all full of contradictions. yes one moment we remember how wrong all of them were and then later we reflect back and say yeah someone was right but did it not take about 50 readings to get one who was right? the next time you call the right one for you, they are so wrong for you and you ask yourself gee this person is gifted how dd they get this wrong?. So it seems we never know or can never tell who would be right when we get readings. The truth is that we are not suppose to know.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 06:51:33 PM »
We tend to forget that the Universe does not necessarily work on our timing.  I sense that contradictions are a natural by-product of our own "expectations" after receiving a reading. The expectation that things will materialize in a timeframe that suits our own needs. It goes like this......  So and so said something will happen in "2" and so therefore it MUST be 2 months (because secretly this is the timeframe *the client* is willing to wait or the timeframe that the client's belief system will endure) and when 2 months comes and goes then the client is inclined to call all psychics fakes and charlatans.  Yes, it has happened time and time again on this forum.    :)

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 04:54:11 AM »
We tend to forget that the Universe does not necessarily work on our timing.  I sense that contradictions are a natural by-product of our own "expectations" after receiving a reading. The expectation that things will materialize in a timeframe that suits our own needs. It goes like this......  So and so said something will happen in "2" and so therefore it MUST be 2 months (because secretly this is the timeframe *the client* is willing to wait or the timeframe that the client's belief system will endure) and when 2 months comes and goes then the client is inclined to call all psychics fakes and charlatans.  Yes, it has happened time and time again on this forum.    :)

Yeah, it's sad. I've been a lurker for a long time on this forum. It's a sad experience.

anything