Author Topic: Rivers  (Read 2978 times)

Offline cj

Rivers
« on: April 09, 2011, 01:11:16 PM »
She also said things are growing btw me and bonehead...and how there's some additional information stuck in the back ground..of him wanting to express his feelings more and he will start expressing himself more emotionally and HE HAS! (sometimes even at 3am or when he's coming back from a party at 5am!  :o lol

It's so crazy because he doesnt express himself verbally..I really see his love for me through actions (even the bad actions  >:()

She also sees a trip between us (another psychic told me that too...Dawn) but she said later in the summer (idk if thats really going to happen though)

She also said that hes wanting to spend more money and doing more stuff together which he has been consistently taking me out...

Then she said not to stay so close to him because it will make him think that he can have his cake and eat it too... (which Im doing)

BUt she doesnt see no ending site with him and me this year but she also doesnt see one with him and that other girl this year also... wtf!!!!!!  :o >:(

sammiepoo

Re: Rivers
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 05:58:47 AM »
Is rivers andy good?