Author Topic: Can the subject lie to the reader?  (Read 3807 times)

tired of it all

Can the subject lie to the reader?
« on: June 28, 2016, 01:42:19 PM »
What do you think?  Can the subject of the reading lie to the reader?

tired of it all

Re: Can the subject lie to the reader?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 02:17:05 PM »
The subject.  The person the reader is reading.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 02:24:56 PM »
Yes,if its channelled information.That is what i think.The reader asks the subject a question,the higher self of the person controls the answer,or if they will answer at all.Sometimes access is denied.The reason why they dont tell the truth,i dont know,but i had some thoughts about it on the tread of "Judi".
We must also remember that the answer given to the readers,is interpreted through many layers of energy within the reader,that can effect the clairity of the answer.It can be hard for the reader to get the info crystalclear conveyed to you.

I am highly aware of the fact that the answers given may not be truthful.I have one reading awaiting now(not on Keen)that there is a crystal clear yes or no answer to,and that will be confirmed within 2 days.I will be back to update on that for sure.

When it comes to ordinary readings,cards for instance,it shows what the subject thinks and feels,but not how he/she will act,.I have a deck of emotioncards,that have proven accurate on others feelings for years.Here,the cards dont lie...

tired of it all

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 02:33:16 PM »
The reader asks the subject a question,the higher self of the person controls the answer,or if they will answer at all.Sometimes access is denied.

Thanks Zenia.  I agree with this, that a person's higher self may or may not allow access. 

But I think lying outright would be a different thing? 

What if the person actually knows someone is reading them psychically, and deliberately lies?

tired of it all

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 02:43:34 PM »
Can the person TRICK the reader because they don't like having someone read them?

Offline Zenia

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 03:25:11 PM »
Can the person TRICK the reader because they don't like having someone read them?
You know what? :)That is what i have been thinking :)
I saw this especially with the email reader channeller i have been using.The answers coming from the subjects here,seemed too well shaped,too evasive.I had the feeling many times like"hey,wait a minute,this does NOT feel truthful":)But it might have been the reader wasnt good..However,i still had the feeling that the subject served me a suitable lie :)

I will call it sneak around the truth..Outright lying?Hmm..not sure.I have had readers telling me:

-He wont answer this
-He gets hostile about this question and wont answer

Suecreate has told me at times that "he wont reveal the truth",but then she say she will use her clairvoyance to find out.So i get an answer anyway.So i dont think they will tell it all,at all times.

However,when they tell you they love you deeply,i dont see a reason for lying.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 03:28:31 PM »

What if the person actually knows someone is reading them psychically, and deliberately lies?
There is something here i think..And how would we feel if someone constantly tried to access our inner thoughts/feelings?Wouldnt there be a "shut down"at one point?I get nervous by the thought of someone channelling me  :)

tired of it all

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 03:38:45 PM »
The answers coming from the subjects here,seemed too well shaped,too evasive.I had the feeling many times like"hey,wait a minute,this does NOT feel truthful":)But it might have been the reader wasnt good..However,i still had the feeling that the subject served me a suitable lie :)

I know what you mean!  I have felt that way too.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2016, 03:37:42 AM »
Yes, my toddler lied to Judi.  ;D She asked a question and got the wrong answer. I later found out that my toddler has been telling this same fib to everyone lately. lol

tired of it all

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 04:13:27 AM »
LOL...you mean Judi was channeling your child, and channeled the fib??  That's funny.