Author Topic: Julia  (Read 5042 times)

Offline cj

Julia
« on: April 09, 2011, 12:55:12 PM »
Julia has been very spot on for me. I spoke to her in Aug and she gave me an overview of my year with sm up until May and so far she's been correct...

She's a good empath too...she said that my sm is showing her that there's pain around my heart

She's giving me an overview on the energy and what to expect for this upcoming month btween me and him (the on and off rockiness Jaq said was validated) and she even gave me an overview of him and her year and what to expect between them. I loved it!

So far all the stuff she said has come true... :o

Offline bjr181

Re: Julia
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 02:46:02 PM »
CJ- Can you give a run-down of what she predicted and how it came true.  To be honest, I think she hit the nail on the head for me as well.  I also don't want to read into her predictions to make things true so I wanted your input as well.

Here's my notes.
Good news at the end of January- We went on a ski trip together.
End of February- assertive- Things were really moving along and we spent 2 weeks together.
March-3rd week is good- On a trip and he wrote me a long email telling me he missed me.
Change in April around his birthday- Not sure of the change.
Pulling back in May- We got in a huge fight at the end of March and we haven't seen each other since.  He really has pulled away in April and in May a lot.
June- coming back
Moving in October

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »
I have stuff from last year and from this year...everything has happened so far. I will touch base soon

sammiepoo

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 05:35:19 AM »
Never tried her but I believe that is the one that her headline says has a masters degree in counsling. I have took pyschology classes and they do help you be able to council people thats for sure

anything