Author Topic: YourPathInLt and Barbara4846  (Read 7664 times)

Offline melancholia

YourPathInLt and Barbara4846
« on: January 22, 2014, 08:44:43 PM »
So since closing my Keen account, I think I mentioned that I was a bit naughty and reopened one. >.>  I'M CLOSING IT NOW, I PROMISE.  But there were two readers who made my jaw drop in getting details for the present.  I can't speak to the future because only time can tell for that, but I was absolutely taken aback.

YourPathInLt - Tarot reader.  Called her twice, once from a friend's account and once from my new account. Gave me an almost identical reading both times, but one that was confirmed to be different from at least two other people's readings.  Picked up that the boyfriend is juggling two women all on her own - all I had said was that he and I were in a rough patch and didn't elaborate. There were also a couple of small details that she got on her own. Neither account was tied to my old one, and I hadn't read with her prior to these readings.

Barbara4846 - Also a tarot reader, and I believe pretty well-known on here. (I'm starting to gain some faith in tarot.)  Not only picked up the boyfriend's financial concerns regarding new baby (yes, I finally told him, and his immediate response was, "Uh, no offense, I really don't think I can afford this right now..."  WHOSE FAULT IS THAT, YOU ASS?), also picked up another woman, her sign and then his sign, all without prompting on my part.  Picked up the boyfriend's son as well and part of his and the "ex"-girlfriend's history.  I just sat there as she rattled it off, my jaw hitting my knees.  Wound up spending way too much money on this call, but if it pans out the way she said it might have been worth it. 

I have to be honest...I don't remember the last time someone read for me and pulled details like that out of thin air for me...not like that.  Not with that kind of precision.

I'll keep you posted about what happens after, because now I really, truly, finally am closing this Keen account, never to be reopened unless EVERYTHING actually happens. (And maybe not even then.)  But I did want to share that with you all.

So that's just my 2 cents.  Take from it what you will.

Offline believeornot

Re: YourPathInLt and Barbara4846
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 12:20:08 AM »
Hi Somnus,

After we all chatted last night, I called YourPathInLT.  Spoke to her for bout 5 minutes, she predicted 2 things that I'd know in bout 2-3 weeks out if it will happen.  She said two things that I was puzzled that it showed up on the cards that was towards to my feelings - was spot on. 

Offline waiting4godot

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 12:40:14 AM »
I Love Barbara4846. She is one of my 2 favorites and yes, she sometimes gets incredible details. She has been accurate on many predictions, on one important legal one that went in my favor just recently.
She also predicted since years that my ex would break up with the girlfriend and that there was no love there.
My ex just contacted me about 3 weeks ago and told me that  the story with the other woman is done, this time for real.
In time I will hear more details from the ex and then verify who was accurate of the many many many readers I called in the last 3 years re: our break-up.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 12:47:29 AM »
i had a lot of faith in barbara years ago, but she strung me along telling me my ex would get back together with me. he never did. she picked up a lot of crazy details where she was almost remote viewing situations. and she knew specific things about my life - how many siblings i have and other personal details. this is why i kept calling her so much. but i was let down in the end. i haven't used her in some time. hopefully she's better for you guys!

Offline melancholia

Leslie Hale
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 03:45:47 PM »
Just as a quick addition, Leslie Hale was one of the readers I consulted.  She predicted a fight in the ex-girlfriend's chart toward the end of this month.  Found out they had a big blowup over me yesterday.  I think they've already reconciled, but supposedly (from what I've heard) it was a big one.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2014, 05:51:20 PM »
anyone else read with YourPathInLt? i read with her i honestly felt she was giving me fairy tale. reason for this is she sees things improving in such a short time that based on my past i really find this impossible. time will tell i will definitely update if anything happens as she saw.

Offline Zee

LESLIE HALE
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 05:28:57 PM »
Just had a read with Leslie Hale a few minutes ago and I'm just completely convinced she is just an astrologist.  She talks in fifth house, ninth house verbiage that most humans do not understand. Some do, but many won't be able to connect to anyone telling them their sign is going into retrograde and what house their romance is in and all that mumbo jumbo.

This does not give me anything concrete to grasp onto to know if the reading was valid, nor does it lift my spirits any. I've heard a lot of those terms before, but still I'm not into which house is in corporate money and which house my Chakra is in.  I thought her usage of Astrology with her psychic ability would provide a more accurate outlook to my query.

I asked her about getting into a training course and she said I could. I then replied with, "well 'could' is the operative word." Does this say I will or I wont?  I don't need a could. I need an affirmative. She also made some other predictions and gave me too many precautions. I've never wanted to live my life ducking retrogrades and whatever carnage that may bring.

Jeez, I just wanted the reading to resonate.

Offline Zee

YourPathInLt
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 05:38:20 PM »
I was going to try this one, but YourPathInLt's low reviews are pretty much the same.
She mumbles
Slow reader
Wastes Time
Rambling
Long time to answer

Offline sagitira

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 06:09:47 PM »
thanks zee,
i was gonna try leslie hale but i am also not too keen on astrologists. now reading your review i'd probably be like what the...those astrologist terms i'm not that familiar with so i'm gonna stick with those readers i connected with.

and YourPathInLt - well i read with her and honestly she said she reads cards for next 4 weeks - the stuff she said she saw coming within next 4 weeks i highly doubt will happen. i mean honestly, new man, confession from ex, feeling better - things likely to develop over few months even longer she saw within next 4 weeks. if miracle happens and things will unfold as she saw i will update. but i'm 99.9percent sure it will not happen.
she didn't waste my time as much to be honest, she did take time to answer but it wasn't that slow, i've read with readers who were slower then her but i just don't think she was correct. time will tell..

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 11:47:37 PM »
I got an email from Leslie about the 5 star rating I gave her:
Im sorry,  I thought I was pretty clear, and all astrologers talk like I do, (so not true. I've read with other astrologists before) which is why its astrology (what does she mean by this? If you can't explain what you see aligned in layman's terms, how is that benefiting anyone) We try and explain why things are as they are. So, I don't understand why you say was unclear/hard to understand. You asked about school, as I remember and I thought I answered it clearly. (Well she didn't answer it clearly because I had to ask her again what did she mean.)  Astrology is dead on accurate (also not true, especially if what they see doesn't transpire and this happens often), but you have to look at the planets. Leslie

I believe she is putting too much faith in her interpretation. I've had other astrology readings which not only gave me something to look forward to, but it was also a reading that made me think things were definitely turning around. I honestly don't know what Leslie handed out.

Clearly, she just didn't work for me.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2014, 09:55:56 AM »
I got an email from Leslie about the 5 star rating I gave her:

Why was she upset about a 5 star rating??

anything