Author Topic: Feedback and how important is it?  (Read 5889 times)

Offline Bark angel

Feedback and how important is it?
« on: January 05, 2014, 11:45:02 PM »
I've never given feedback on any of my readings, yet. That's because the final outcome has not yet materialized.  Do you leave feedback?

Do you pay attention to feedback?
I was reviewing some of my faves and reading their feedback and was a bot thrown by some data
My all time fave has only 40 feedbacks a year, despite the fact that she reads possibly twice that number of people a week.

Then the most recent addition to my fave list has read over 48,000 people on Keen; has 16000 feedback reports and only 2 of them are less than5 stars!

So what would you draw, if anything from that?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Feedback and how important is it?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 12:48:38 AM »
@Barkangel......Although I have.......I really do not like leaving feedback unless something happens, like a wow thing.
What gets me is when the automated system (Keen, I believe) reminds you to leave feedback after your call.

This annoys me, for 2 reasons: this is relating to positive feedback/which is what their looking for anyway! Not negative which they do not take kindly!

1: How can I leave feedback if what you predicted has not happened yet!
2: I still love my traditional psychics that read for me  and they do not look for any kind of feedback. They never even
    ask me to refer them.

Feedback is just money motivated in my opinion!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 01:56:09 AM »
I leave feedback when predictions manifest.  Not all predictions are "outcome" related, so I find it helpful to others to leave feedback when accurate predictions are made regardless of the type of prediction (i.e. timeframe, contact, work, love, etc.).

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 06:08:02 PM »
Leaving feedback after something has manifested is fine and I suspect this is the case with readers for whom there are 16000 feedback responses out of 48000 readings (or approximately one feedback per 3 readings.  However, I think some of these readers are being touted as accurate when it could be a lucky guess.  For example, if I read with a reader and ask if I will be with someone on NY Eve, and they predict yes, and I do spend  NY Eve with that person, do you really consider it an accurate prediction, or do you chalk it up to a lucky guess.  After all, I have a one in two chance of guessing the accurate answer to that question.

Now, alternatively, if in a reading a reader without any questions posed about NY Eve stated that I will spend NY Eve with someone I have had little contact with over the last months...then I would say that's an accurate prediction because it wasn't a case of having a 50/50 chance of guessing at all....it was something seen that was quite unlikely.

I leave feedback when predictions manifest.  Not all predictions are "outcome" related, so I find it helpful to others to leave feedback when accurate predictions are made regardless of the type of prediction (i.e. timeframe, contact, work, love, etc.).

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 06:09:43 PM »
Pressed send before I completed my thought.  This is why I think we sort of skew readers reputations and readings a bit.  We may lead readers with our questions.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 06:16:22 PM »
Oh, I wouldn't leave feedback for that either. 

For example, QueenofCups accurately predicted something in September that she picked up entirely on her own, and I would not have expected otherwise.  Someone from work intervened and it led to the end of my friendship/relationship with the person I had called her about.  She told me it would happen and described the situation to a "T" just two days before it actually happened.  I was shocked.  LadyPersephone, similarly, has made some random, specific predictions that I have left positive feedback about... she has even said word for word stuff that people have later told me.  That type of stuff warrants positive feedback for me.  :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2014, 06:54:45 PM »
It's unfortunate that i have read with queen of cups for about 4 years now, not consistent but like 6 times in the 4 year period and nothing, i mean nothing she has told me has manifested!!!, I feel like some psychic works for some better. Also, most real psychics can only read for me just once and once only and after that nothing lol

For example, QueenofCups accurately predicted something in September that she picked up entirely on her own, and I would not have expected otherwise.  Someone from work intervened and it led to the end of my friendship/relationship with the person I had called her about.  She told me it would happen and described the situation to a "T" just two days before it actually happened.  I was shocked.  LadyPersephone, similarly, has made some random, specific predictions that I have left positive feedback about... she has even said word for word stuff that people have later told me.  That type of stuff warrants positive feedback for me.  :)

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 11:47:38 PM »
Are you trying to get updates too quickly?
Also, most real psychics can only read for me just once and once only and after that nothing lol

Offline marybell

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2014, 03:25:43 AM »
Leaving feedback after something has manifested is fine and I suspect this is the case with readers  there are 16000 feedback responses out of 48000 readings (or approximately one feedback per 3 readings.  However, I think some of these readers are being touted as accurate when it could be a lucky guess.  .
[/quote]
Bark angel
How can you tell how many readings an psychic has given?  I only see feedback responses and ratings for the last 90 days.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 03:34:53 AM »
On Keen, I thought in the list of favorite advisors it shows how many readings have been given next to the psychic's name.  Then if you look at feedback, it shows how many individual feedback entries have been made on that listing.  Isn't that what I think it is?

anything