Author Topic: Prediction that came true/work wise  (Read 4329 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Prediction that came true/work wise
« on: January 03, 2014, 03:01:02 PM »
Thought I'd share this prediction that came true. I work for a small family owned company...which has a small mindset, meaning they were very content with how the company ran and we were all told that they under no circumstances going to change it in anyway.  Okay we did not care, we like our job for the most part, and as employees we were fine with this. Besides they are the owners, it's their company.

A few months ago....psychics who predicted this:

My local....told me that the company is expanding the building....I thought nothing of this.

Uli/CP.....read for me, and although I did not ask about work....she said your job the place you work at is going to build out/bring on a something new......again I thought nothing of this.

Just found out this is in the works/per owners! 

Offline Bark angel

Re: Prediction that came true/work wise
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 03:16:23 PM »
Cool!  Yeah, I read with Uli some months back and in part of my reading (about mey relationship or lack thereof!) she said " There's some sort of job change for you, and you're going to make a lot more money!".  I sort of dismissed it because first I was calling about my love interest and second I work in and for a business that I would never leave (not because it is so great, but because it is family-owned).  Well, lo and behold, come October of this year, someone else was hired by the company and it caused a ripple effect and what do you know I ended up taking a completely different role in the business quite by accident and yes thre was a significant change in my salary".

Uli is good.  I hope she is that good with all of her other predictions for me.
Thought I'd share this prediction that came true. I work for a small family owned company...which has a small mindset, meaning they were very content with how the company ran and we were all told that they under no circumstances going to change it in anyway.  Okay we did not care, we like our job for the most part, and as employees we were fine with this. Besides they are the owners, it's their company.

A few months ago....psychics who predicted this:

My local....told me that the company is expanding the building....I thought nothing of this.

Uli/CP.....read for me, and although I did not ask about work....she said your job the place you work at is going to build out/bring on a something new......again I thought nothing of this.

Just found out this is in the works/per owners!

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 06:52:02 PM »
I've been dying to get a reading from her, but I don't want to join CP to do it, although that seems the only way. Plus, she is reportedly very good and her queue is long, so I guess it wasn't meant to happen for me.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 07:01:07 PM »
I don't know what you mean by "joining" CP?  I use paypal and just buy a reading.  Is that what joining is?
Uli does have a full queue at all times, but it is not impossible to get in there.  You just have to be online when she begins reading and hope that a space opens up.  I try that way and am able to get in usually.

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 07:12:51 PM »
Well joining means registering, having a signon/logon to connect to the reader.  I pay through paypay with Keen, but I had to register with Keen first. Keen also takes direct cc payments too.

btw, Keen has changed something with Paypay (I noticed it about 6/8 mths ago), because when you add money now, it's almost instant when you use paypal - it doesn't go through paypal first where you log on and confirm that you are, who you say you are.

I wonder how they are doing that now?

anything