Author Topic: Celebraty Psychic/Thomas John  (Read 3882 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Celebraty Psychic/Thomas John
« on: January 03, 2014, 02:49:17 PM »
I am home sick....nothing to do but search the internet...land share what I am finding....lol
Came across psychic Thomas John before, I am pretty sure he reads for J-lo, and other celebs. Anyhow this clip Is from
someone like us I imagine....here goes:

I'm no stranger to metaphysical ideas. As the daughter of an astrologer (yes, really!), I grew up hearing advice like "Don't make any big decisions this week because Mercury is in retrograde" and "The moon is orbiting your fifth house of love, you're going to meet someone." While I love my mom, I've never taken her star-based predictions seriously (unless they were in my favor -- then I'm convinced they're true!).

So when I was offered a chance to meet with Thomas John, a psychic and medium based in NYC, I couldn't resist hearing what he had to say about my life -- especially my (lack of) love life. Thomas says he has seen and heard spirits since he was 4 years old and claims his readings are 90 percent accurate most of the time.

Thomas gave me an hour-long reading and made some interesting predictions about my current and future love life:

Prediction: Apparently, I'm About to Meet Someone
A week or so before going to Thomas, a friend and I stopped by another a $10 sidewalk psychic to get a fast reading. She said I would meet the guy for me by September and that his name would begin with a certain letter (I'm a little too freaked out to reveal it!). Thomas matched her prediction almost exactly: I'd be with the right guy by the end of the year and his name would begin with that same letter. (He also said he'd look like a younger, better looking version of Donald Trump Jr., which sounds good to me.)

Dating Lesson: When You're Single, Your Door is Always Open!
Sure, it's impossible to know exactly when you're going to meet the next significant partner in your life (unless you're a psychic) -- but when you're single, the possibility is always there. While it can be sometimes easy to give up hope (after yet another unsuccessful date), try to make an effort to always keep your eyes -- and more importantly, your heart -- open to new people who may be the right fit for you. For tips on having better first dates, check this out.

Prediction: My Past Will Come Back to Haunt Me
While I'm supposed to meet someone awesome soon (yay!), in March, a guy from my past will try to win me back. He claims that this once-unavailable person will try really hard with grand gestures and plays for my attention, but ultimately I'd make the right decision to deny him.

Dating Lesson: You Have to Let Go Before You Can Fall in Love Again
I know -- easier said than done. But before you can jump into a new relationship or even entertain falling in love again, you have to heal from the guys who have hurt or disappointed you. It's unhealthy to build something new if your personal foundation is still shaky from a storm that passed months or even years ago. For tips on how to get yourself (and your sexy!) back, read this.

Prediction: I'm Just Getting Started
Thomas told me a few times that I have a bright, white light surrounding me, which means overall, the energy I give to the world is positive. It's because of this light that men, people and friends enjoy my company. This light will help me not only find love but give me luck throughout my life.

Dating Lesson: Optimism and Positivity Go a Long Way
Regardless if it's your career, your love life or your friendships, having a great outlook will help you succeed. (No one wants to hire, date or hang out with negative Nancy, after all!) In fact, attitude is one of the things most important to a guy when he's looking for a girlfriend or lifelong partner. For other things men look for when they want to commit, check this out.

So, do I believe Thomas? I'm not entirely sure (though my mother is certainly excited that he confirmed things she's been telling me for years!). However, hearing him reassure me on topics I've ached over before (will I ever meet a decent guy?) gave me a new sense of hope for the days to come. And the reading has also made me pay more attention to a new man's name -- you know, just in case it starts with that magic letter.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: Celebraty Psychic/Thomas John/WOW
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 04:40:28 PM »
I just went to Psychic Thomas John's website to see how much a reading is with him. was going to try him....and shit he is booked up for a year....but of course if you wanted an emergency reading for 500.00 he can read you in 4-6 weeks.....IF YOUR BOOKED UP HOW CAN YOU READ IN 4-6 WEEKS/MONEY MOTIVATED NOW THAT READS FOR J-LO AN FIRST LADY NANCY REAGAN.....lol......crazy!

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Celebraty Psychic/Thomas John
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 05:00:00 PM »
Thomas John is on Keen as honesttogodpsychic. He rarely logs on, but I've read with him there before. He was correct on one outcome, but wrong about me meeting someone new. This was two years ago.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 05:12:08 PM »
Thanks Synergy!

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 06:33:20 PM »
You could probably email him and ask to be placed on a waitlist for cancellations (it's worth a try).

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 01:14:16 AM »
I came across this while searching: Feedback on Thomas John....

From Yelp!

mona g.

Brooklyn, NY
2.0 star rating 10/20/2013
I have reason to believe that Thomas John is just very good at memorizing search engine results.  Firstly, before you can even book your appointment, they make you pay with Paypal, and that way they find out your full name. 

One of the things he mentioned to me was the date April 4th.  My mother was born in India and a flood washed away the birth records.  When my parents came to America, they both had legal birthdays assigned which are not their real birthdays.  Had he mentioned my mom's real birthday, I may have been impressed, but he mentioned April 4th, my mom's legal birthday, which can be found on the internet and has no meaning to me.  I waited until April 4th to see if maybe something significant would happen.  Nothing did.

He mentioned my being a vegetarian and something about a big, white dog.  If you google me, the first two things to come up are a Youtube video I made about being a vegetarian, and a video of a big, white dog that my husband made.

He mentioned that my sister would meet someone special in July.  I did not tell her anything about this because I wanted to see if it would happen.  It did not.

He mentioned many general things.  He talked at length about my husband's family and barely mentioned mine.  Considering that my husband's sister and cousin go to him repeatedly, I am inclined to think that he was just mentioning that stuff because he'd already spoken with them many times and knows about them.

Maybe he has the gift and he's the real deal and only Googles people sometimes.  I don't know.  But I would advise anyone who goes to him to approach him with a critical eye.  Have someone else pay for your appointment with their Paypal and then show up, so that way he won't know who you are.  I do believe that there are people who can do this, but, from my experience, I'm really not convinced that he is one of them.