Author Topic: Something I found interesting/thought I'd share  (Read 2428 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Something I found interesting/thought I'd share
« on: January 03, 2014, 02:43:07 PM »
I came across this and it really resonated with me. ....maybe this may help someone else.
It's lengthy!

How Can Love Psychic Readings Help You?

There are many ways that readings, and the answers that come from them, can help you in your love life and life in general. Following are four examples.

1. A Reading Can Help You Determine Whether You Are Really In Love

When a psychic gives you a reading about your current love life, they are looking at three different things: Your own energy, your partner’s energy, and the energy that comes together when you are together. These three things can give great insight into how good you are for each other, how you both feel at the time of the reading, and whether your future looks good as a couple.

A good psychic will not tell you to stay or leave a relationship. Rather, they will identify current issues in the relationship and offer insight into what will happen if those issues are not resolved. However, many of the things that you learn will allow you to have a clearer picture of how you really feel about the relationship.

2. You Will Be Able To Spot Red Flags Easier

When you feel like you are in love, but there are some doubts or questions in the back of your mind about how good the relationship is, then a reading can help you understand if there are issues in the relationship that really need to be tended to. No matter how long you have been together, the advice and guidance of a psychic can help you make decisions that affect your happiness in regards to your relationship.

The truth is that even though you may know, on some level, that there are negative issues in the relationship, it can be hard to really see them because you are too close to the situation, and various things, such as hormones and affection, are blinding you from the truth.

A psychic can ‘give it to you straight’ and help you see any current red flags or future issues that may arise in the relationship. They not only see what is in your heart, but also in your partner’s heart, and they can warn you against a bad relationship and even save you against future heartbreak.

3. You Will Avoid Settling

It can be hard to be single. The desire for love can be overwhelming when you are not sure if it is coming or how it is coming. It is common to become miserable and even depressed over the thought of not finding love, and this can lead to desperation. Desperation causes us to make bad choices and bring people into our lives that affect it negatively. In short, you may end up picking a partner that doesn’t give you the relationship you deserve.

Seeking out love psychic readings can help you rest easy knowing that real love is coming. This kind of insight into your future can help you enjoy the freedom and pleasure of being single while you wait for Mr. or Mrs. Right to come along, and avoid picking up Mr. or Mrs. Wrong because of fear or desperation.

4. A Reading Will Help You Spot The Right Person Easier

If you are single and looking, then a love reading can help you spot the person you are meant to be with easier. We all judge potential lovers based on certain things such as appearance, personality traits, and other people’s judgements, but a psychic can help you actually spot the right one by giving you more exact details of what they look like. For instance, your psychic may say, “You will interact with him a lot at work,” or, “She will have long brown hair and a mole on her arm.”

In the end, whether you are looking for love, think you are in love, or wondering whether to find a new love, seeking out love psychic readings can help you feel better and more in control of your love life.