Author Topic: Aiden Powers - http://www.authenticnumerology.com/  (Read 5243 times)

Offline allbitenobark

Aiden Powers - http://www.authenticnumerology.com/
« on: January 02, 2014, 09:33:20 AM »
Has anyone ever ordered any of his reports? I am interested in numerology and astrology when used together and the free reading was rather spot on although it was computer generated, haha. But then the hard sell of the "urgent request" schtick came in and it kinda heightened my spidey senses, lol! It's $69.95 for an in-depth reading if anyone is interested.

http://www.authenticnumerology.com/

Here was the part of the free mini reading that caught my attention. If anyone else wants to go get the mini reading then we can compare notes, haha!

Your BirthName Also Reveals Your
Soul Urge Number to be 8

You want success in its fullest meaning. Affluence, authority, and material comforts are essential for your happiness and you feel uncomfortable without them. You have a massive ambition to get what you want and you will get it.

You are a visionary. In general, you see the methods essential to accomplish any promise you make. Yet, you are not especially good with the particulars. You need others to help you deal with the finer points of the project you are working on.

Your test is to make full use of the entire field of your abilities, as indicated by your other center numbers. In the same way, you must encourage the best out of others and coordinate their talents toward the understanding of your own vision. In short, you must take charge and show others what to do by your example, representing the norm for obligations, willpower, and superiority.

Your task in life is to learn to use authority in a sophisticated and prominent way. The look and use of power is linked by one's personal development. The more primitive uses of power rest with aggression and the threat of deficiency. The higher language depends upon your ability to be concerned for and encourage the people and projects in your charge.  This is by giving each exactly what is needed at the suitable time and in a suitable amount. You have a original mind and an unique approach to commerce and problem-solving.

You need to grow in bravery and endurance. Courage is a choice. You need to decide to be brave in the face of fear. You are among the most powerful and satisfying of numbers. It is the spirit of the true survivor, able to bounce back and achieve a greater victory.

Offline Zee

Re: Aiden Powers - http://www.authenticnumerology.com/
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 05:16:35 PM »
At least it's cheaper. I've had this done by Lloyd Strayhorn and he gives a free mini read, but he charges $100, plus he gives you your best days, weeks, numbers, etc. He is also published, it that interests anyone.

I'd like to see if there is anything different that Lloyd didn't say via the free read though.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:24:11 PM by Zee »

Offline Zee

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 06:00:29 PM »
I don't know. I might have to pay for this guy. It's pretty friggin' good, even for a computer generated astro.numo. It seems much deeper than the one I had done before.

So far, it's a good find DD.

Okay, wait hold up...just a minute.

Decibal are you scorpion by any chance? The Soul Urge section was exactly the same, word for word.

You want success in its fullest meaning. Affluence, authority, and material comforts are essential for your happiness and you feel uncomfortable without them. You have a massive ambition to get what you want and you will get it.

You are a visionary. In general, you see the methods essential to accomplish any promise you make. Yet, you are not especially good with the particulars. You need others to help you deal with the finer points of the project you are working on.

Your test is to make full use of the entire field of your abilities, as indicated by your other center numbers. In the same way, you must encourage the best out of others and coordinate their talents toward the understanding of your own vision. In short, you must take charge and show others what to do by your example, representing the norm for obligations, willpower, and superiority.

Your task in life is to learn to use authority in a sophisticated and prominent way. The look and use of power is linked by one's personal development. The more primitive uses of power rest with aggression and the threat of deficiency. The higher language depends upon your ability to be concerned for and encourage the people and projects in your charge.  This is by giving each exactly what is needed at the suitable time and in a suitable amount. You have a original mind and an unique approach to commerce and problem-solving.

You need to grow in bravery and endurance. Courage is a choice. You need to decide to be brave in the face of fear. You are among the most powerful and satisfying of numbers. It is the spirit of the true survivor, able to bounce back and achieve a greater victory.

Now my skepticism is showing...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 06:07:58 PM by Zee »

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2014, 02:58:14 AM »
Yeah, Zee, that's what I was afraid of, too, that there would be a handful of canned readings doled out. My sun sign is Leo and in numerology I'm a 3. Hopefully a few more of us will get the free reading then we can compare even more notes to see if its the same reading for us all. :D

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2014, 05:42:21 PM »
Well, we should keep in mind he might be using a different chart. I guess it kind of depends on who you go to and what they use. The numbering chart can be different. I had thought I was an eight, but I'll need to check that again. My Life Path Number and my Expression Number is 7, according to this guy and Soul Urge is 8. 

Pros of his reading for me are:
It isn't really that pricey.
Many of his characteristics descriptions were very good and spot on, so he can't be all wrong. He mentioned many things that Lloyd never even addressed - so I'm very surprised by this. (or perhaps we change every year? - I don't know)

Cons:
I don't like the setup of his page. I've seen this too many times to believe it's legit. I think he and a lot of others use the same webpage template (maybe that explains it).
The hook of using certain phrases: Everything that is predicted will come true, decode your "secret family message"
The hook of using certain words: critical, life-altering, warn.
List of all the wonderful stuff that I will get for free, showing the value of each item with the prices slashed.

and of course, his wonderful disclaimer: for entertainment purposes only