Author Topic: Just read with Maryanne  (Read 3823 times)

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
Just read with Maryanne
« on: April 08, 2011, 07:37:15 PM »
I wanted to update everyone that I felt I needed a reading today (albeit I already had a first-time reading with Jacqueline earlier this week) and so I read with Maryanne.  I recall someone on this forum (sorry, but I can't remember who) said that Maryanne was part of her "dream team" and that she was a good, "no tools" reader.  I think Kiki said she read with Maryanne??
I found Maryanne to be enjoyable - her voice in particular is very warm, gentle and soothing.  She is a good empath - hit the target on my relationship and our feelings.  Confirmed our future (just like all the others) but with a caveat....that we accept the pace (not exactly verbatim, but that was her intent) and it makes sense.  She basically was like, don't create benchmarks for him and then judge him or the relationship when he doesn't meet them in the timeframe that you want.  Excellent point which I have to keep reiterating to myself (can't expect him to be on my time).
She told me about his obstacles that he's working to overcome and the fear that he's dealing with by realizing our relationship can actually work.  She then provided multiple timeframes.  First timeframe for when he'll contact me again; second timeframe for when we'll start seeing eachother every 2 weeks and third timeframe for seeing eacho other for every week.  The consistency is where she said he's headed, that he'll speed things up.  This notion has been conveyed to me recently by 4 others (2 non CP & Abrielle and Jacqueline) so she's on-point there.  Her prediction of end of May into early June is confirmed by Abrielle & Jacqueline (recently) and also with my February readings with Gina Rose and Red.
She also stated that her readings are honest, not sugar-coated and that her timeframes are rather conservative.  If you're looking for a good empath, she's your reader.  I won't know about timeframes/predictions until later to confirm for you all :)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:39:24 PM by Shoe Gal »

Offline kiki155

Re: Just read with Maryanne
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 07:49:50 PM »
I like Maryanne, and I read with her regularly. I like her because she's realistic and practical.

I do think she's a great empath. She hasn't been right on contact for me, but I think that's more on SM's end than her end.

I've had a lot of luck with her accuracy. I've asked her test questions about my family and friends, talked to her about stuff in my life other than the SM stuff, and she's been pretty much 100% with that stuff. She predicted SM would stop smoking, and he did. There've been a lot of "little things" like that that help me hang on to the larger prediction.

However, lately I almost feel like there's nothing more for her to tell me. I'm wondering if I found her when I desperately needed some hope, and now that this thing may be coming to fruition, I've almost outgrown her?

PT and I have both talked about this.

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 12:49:05 PM »
I had a talk with Maryanne in the winter and when I asked her about my sm she said she didnt see him leaving yet (she was right) she said they would be rocky btw sept and feb (she was right about that too)

so she def doesnt tell you everything you want to hear

Maryanne seen things growing even more with me and my sm she said he is absolutely crazy about me and how Ive become important to him and he counts on me to be a part of his life (which is exactly what he told me not too long ago)

She said that he may act happy with the situation right now but he's really not and how he doesnt have all the answers right now but he wont stay with her.

sammiepoo

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 05:52:05 AM »
I have read with Maryanne, and I can say she picks up on my situation pretty good but not as good as Jacqueline of course

starlite

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 03:31:42 AM »
I had reading with Maryanne twice last week.I think she is very gifted in her talents.She is one of those people you speak to and you get this feeling that they are for sure real and not making things up.She is one of my favorites.Even though her predictions are not till third week of july but I still think that  she is very gifted spiritual women.