Author Topic: Record your readings  (Read 3372 times)

Offline unbeatable27

Record your readings
« on: December 25, 2013, 09:11:11 AM »
I dont know where this post will belong but anyhow, I will just post in here.

I was going through past posts ans somewhere I found someone asking how to record readings.

Simple solution: Google Voice. Once they call you on your google voice number, which will be forwarded to your number (cell or landline), just press 4 and your recording will start. It will also announce "Your call is now being recorded", so it is legal.

Even though I have never found any reader not comfortable with that, you can press 4 as soon as you are connected, where the automatic machine lets you know price and stuff (for psychic lines not for private reading), you can press 4 at that time, so by the time they get connected recording will already have started.

By the way each gmail address will allow you to have 2 phone numbers. I used these different numbers to create multiple accounts which i mentioned in my early post.

Offline melancholia

Re: Record your readings
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 10:01:35 AM »
...arch, it's not allowing me to create a new phone number. Goooogle! /fistshake

Offline skyline

Re: Record your readings
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 07:17:09 PM »
Interesting, I didn't know you could have 2 numbers for each account.

If I'm about to have an important reading, I always do it with this google recording functionality. There's so much you miss when there's a good reader giving out information rapid fire.

I only normally have time to hit the record button before the reader comes on if I'm pressing "call now" on keen's website.

However, I've noticed if I'm in the queue, I'm connected immediately and in this case I just ask them politely if I can record the call.

anything