Author Topic: TasaraM  (Read 10803 times)

Offline unbeatable27

TasaraM
« on: December 24, 2013, 03:16:58 AM »
I read with her twice, and she just starts giving information. Was accurate about present, waiting on her predictions. Anyone else?

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: TasaraM
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 01:39:05 AM »
bumping this topic.

anyone else read with her? accurate, or no?

Offline newgirl

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 07:06:54 PM »
I read with her an year back. Nothing she predicted ever came to pass.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2018, 05:24:18 PM »
She saidin Sept that I'd have contact with ny ex in nov...in the same week she predicted. That's amazing considering i haven't seen him in years.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2018, 05:25:25 PM »
Her prediction was accurate. I didn't believe her. But wow.  Still waiting on specifics tho.

Offline icloud9

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2018, 12:23:04 AM »
she was accurate about past and present but wrong on predictions.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 07:59:51 PM »
Decided to give her a try... enjoyed the chat but no idea if she gave me a fairy tale reading. Nothing I could solidly really verify for sure as a validation. But she did seem accurate on past and present. Made predictions for me over the next 2 months and gave a specific date. I didn’t ask for the specific date but she came out with it and said since it came up so specifically that it would be significant.

But who knows?

I am glad I look at this as entertainment and am not basing my life choices on believing or hoping for a prediction! It puts my mind and heart more at ease when I really do recognize it as ... very expensive entertainment!

Any updates on her?

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2020, 02:25:06 AM »
Anyone have opinions on her? Really curious as I read in another thread that she has nailed exact dates.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2020, 08:44:22 AM »
Anyone have opinions on her? Really curious as I read in another thread that she has nailed exact dates.

Wrong for me. Not just the date, entirely wrong. Save yourself a lot of heartache and money - it’s all a scam all of it. A few readers get some really uncanny amazing no way to know without skill or a gift present or past things. But future predictions of any kind can be chalked up to lucky guesses or someone posting a fake review to either make one reader look good or one reader look bad based on their personal interests for either the specific reader or overall platform. It’s all a big fat hoax and con. Please trust me. Good luck.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2020, 08:30:54 PM »
I read with her in Jan. About my ex asking if we would reconcile, she said she could see him at my house hanging out with the family in early spring, or 9 weeks from the reading. He was at my house spending time with our kids for 2 weeks the last week of March/first week of April. While it didn't lead to anything other than spending family time together, he was there at the time she predicted. I spoke with her again last week and she said he still has another woman he has to move away from to come back towards me, but she sees this happening by the summer time, so I will see what happens and update when that time passes. :)

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »
Updates?

Offline artslove

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2020, 05:21:09 AM »
I just had a reading with her not too long ago. I do have high hopes, but then again, I am not trying to focus on the contact predictions. Will update when it is supposed to come to pass (sometime mid to late May). Has anyone had any luck with her as of lately or previously?

Offline artslove

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2020, 05:22:43 AM »
Bump. Anyone?

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2020, 03:19:07 AM »
I just read with her. She picked up on one thing no one else has

Offline artslove

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2020, 04:28:51 AM »
Glad you two connected, Fairy. Has anyone had any predictions come to pass? Or situations play out?