Author Topic: Ellen  (Read 27521 times)

sammiepoo

Re: Ellen
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2011, 12:29:52 AM »
Yes fb is considered a form of contact :)

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2011, 01:33:24 AM »
-_-......pretty one sided contact if you ask me.  Putting petty msgs on fb is what dumpees usually do.....it's what i ALMOST did last friday when i knew he was having an interview.

Offline cj

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2011, 01:39:43 AM »
I agree fb does count. Contact is reaching out no matter what.
But allow ureself to heal. Ps wth is he hurt about?????????????? Lol

Offline cj

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2011, 01:46:30 AM »
Np sammie..Im sure you both just misinterpreted each other. We`re all here to make friends, listen to each other and vent. Just want to keep the peace esp bc our friends are prob tired of hearing us talk ab the same things! Lol

sammiepoo

« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2011, 02:54:34 AM »
Your right I need to vent, I dont usually talk to my friends about how I am feeling about Elvin I allow them to tell me their problems, nobody knows that I call psychics lol It is my secret and of course yalls :) It is great to be on here and share my feelings.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2011, 03:00:21 AM »
i forgot to mention, just reading over my notes again......Jacqueline said he'll try to contact me but it's more of an excuse on sunday than contact....so i'm guessing it's referring to the fb msg?  I mean...it makes sense since it's within that time window. 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2011, 03:25:46 AM »
"I just wish she could be right about dude"

Kiki was Jacqueline not right about him or has she been accurate in the past?

What did Jacqueline tell healer?

I am sure she is a great reader i really just dont like supporting CP :/ I feel as though its corrupted.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2011, 03:32:29 AM »
"Happy Full moon in Scorpio everybody! It's supposed to be a powerful day tomorrow. Hopefully positive for everyone. "

Oh my goodness i hope so. I got into an argument with my best friend today. We never argue and we are so close we are more like sisters.....def going to send her a text in the morning i feel she is going through a rough time.

I also would just like to say (because they were both mentioned today) that when i read with Abrielle and London last year i found London to be much more accurate as far as predictions and how she saw things. Abrielle was wrong with dates and London just went off and running with information without me even having to ask questions. I believe London is $5/min and Abrielle is $6.50/min...unless of course the prices went up again.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2011, 03:36:43 AM »
Everybody keep us posted if anything happens during Full moon Scorpio tomorrow. I have a lot of air and fire in my chart, so don't think it will really affect me, but never know.

Offline cj

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2011, 03:39:44 AM »
yeah my friends dont really know either and they dont get how things could be so difficult if two people are meant to be tog...shoot i dont get it either ??? :o lol but yes, coming on here def helps us all lets keep the peace flowing lol

positivethoughts

« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2011, 02:56:22 PM »
Yes - facebook counts as contact and it sounds like Jacqueline and the others nailed the timing for you. WooHoo. Those are probably the readers you should continue with. You know who you click with!

cm12345

« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2011, 03:02:47 PM »
Libra...what is full moon Scorpio and what is supposed to happen during it?

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2011, 03:09:49 PM »
I follow astrology a bit, and just overheard and seen online that it's supposed to be a powerful day. CSK might want to tell us more. I try to follow the moon cycle especially full and new moons.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2011, 03:34:43 PM »
"I just wish she could be right about dude"

Kiki was Jacqueline not right about him or has she been accurate in the past?

What did Jacqueline tell healer?

I am sure she is a great reader i really just dont like supporting CP :/ I feel as though its corrupted.
CSK - I'm basically still waiting to hear from him. Last I heard from him was an email way back in January. Jacqueline knew about an "anniversary" coming up, said that will push him off the fence and that I'm on the verge of getting an email from him. So, as of my last reading with her, she's not wrong...won't be wrong until Memorial Day weekend. LOL.

I believe Jacqueline told healer that his SM would return.

Oh, CSK - did you see that Eden is back on CP?

positivethoughts

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2011, 04:42:18 PM »
Regarding the astrology - wanna hear something that could be interesting? Awhile ago I had a reading with Amy and out of the blue she said, I'm getting 17 and Tuesday for some reason. She said she doesn't give out exact dates so the 17 must mean in 17 days. But she wasn't even sure what it meant for me exactly but the only thing I talk to her about is SM.

Well I looked on the calendar and 17 days from reading is today, Tuesday May 17th.

Maybe I'll win the lottery. lol