Author Topic: Ellen  (Read 27595 times)

sammiepoo

Re: Ellen
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2011, 11:12:18 PM »
I have had several predictions come true from her. I also remember that Elvin may be thinkin at that moment he wants to call me, but then doesnt. We all have free will, but the ultimate prediction that I am wanted is still suppose to happen that is what I am focused more on, not whether he calls me on what day because that is when I will be disappointed, he always calls me when I least expect it, and I am telling you it takes guys three or four weeks to realize what they are losen. Been their done that!!

positivethoughts

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2011, 11:51:39 PM »
Jacqueline has been very accurate for me as well. With timing, I agree with Sammie. Sometimes the psychics see the intention but sometimes the guy/girl just doesn't do it. For me, contact timing has been sometimes accurate, sometimes not accurate. But it does happen.............and when they see it happening so soon - like the day you call - I would think contact will be quick. Keep us updated.

ugh all of this is SO very hard.

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2011, 12:19:45 AM »
This IS hard......-_- and annoying.  Boys are such morons.  Contact or no contact i guess i'm worked up on it cuz i use that as an indicator as to the psychic is correct or not for me.  I don't care if he contacts me within the time frame but what i do really care about is IF he will come back.  It sucks being 'left behind' like this.  I really hope that they are right.

Offline cj

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2011, 12:35:28 AM »
Everyone on here has BIG predictions happening this yr. If it doesnt happen then I`d say we all will be pissed and demanding answers. I would say just focus on June since its not too far and they see changes happening for you then. You`ll be ok..hearing the same things will only make you broke lol. Just wait it out.

sammiepoo

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2011, 01:37:35 AM »
Jacqueline predicted that I would get a substitue teaching job in February and I did!!

Offline bjr181

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2011, 02:15:25 AM »
Did Ellen mention to you why he broke up with you when she saw that he wasn't going to? 

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2011, 05:04:58 AM »
"Especially Seha and Jacqueline's predications, how were they for you? "

Alot of people rave about Jacqueline but i can't bring myself to spend money on someone is is $7.50/min. So i have never read with her.

Seha has been correct so far, with timing and events that have happened.

sammiepoo

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2011, 06:04:50 AM »
I would personally rather pay 7.50 a minute then to talk to someone that is 4 dollars a minute and stay on the phone for 20 or 30 minutes because your actually saving money with the 7.50 a minute because she doesnt waste your time period. I have been much happier with her then someone that goes yada yada on. I dont need a big detail I just need to know whats going to happen and how he is feeling.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »
yeah no need to get defensive, i am sure Jacqueline is a good psychic and she has obviously been accurate for many people. I am just saying i have really accurate psychics in my hometown that have repeadly gotten extremely detailed things right...and its cheaper than CP of course so i will be sticking to reading with them for the most part.

Offline kiki155

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2011, 02:24:32 PM »
When I spoke with Jacqueline a few weeks ago, I asked her about work, and she said she saw my work load increasing and also an increase in pay. At the time, I didn't think that was possible. Well, she was right.

I just wish she could be right about dude.

sammiepoo

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2011, 02:44:59 PM »
I am not being defensive I am just stating what I would prefer to do!

Offline cj

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2011, 05:40:45 PM »
ladies...be nice  ;)

sammiepoo

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2011, 05:46:37 PM »
Thanks CJ because I wasnt trying to be deffensive or what not, I am just saying what I do :) and I only spend about 75 dollars a month on psychic readings and that is with Jacqueline!  8)

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2011, 12:07:17 AM »
@Bjr, I emailed her back after he broke up with me and all she said was she doesn't feel that was what's in his heart.  After that it was consoling me and giving me advice.  I called her back again wanting to know if that's it between us and she said not any time soon and i also asked if i will hear from him and she said we are both hurting at the moment.  Today, a friend of mine msg me saying he left a msg on my fb telling me good luck and stuff on my new job which i just started today.  Im not going to respond and i'm not going to check fb.  I'm just too afraid i will relapse....... and i know i will if i read it on fb myself. 

On Friday, i read with london and she said i will get some sort of contact from him in 3 days.....
On Sunday, I read with Abrielle and she said in the next 24-48hrs i will miss him.  Well today as i stare at my empty grey office (hasn't been decorated yet) and it's been raining all weekend and gray outside...and there was nothing for me to do since my computer has not been ordered yet......i find myself thinking of him....ALOT -_- to the point where i almost wanna call him but i called a friend instead.  I thought today was super busy and i'll just dive into work so i told Abrielle no way!!!  She also said he will try to contact me in 7hrs or so....does a fb msg count? lol

Cocoa

Offline bjr181

« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2011, 12:10:12 AM »
Coco-  Unfortunately, I would take the facebook message as counting.  He could simply not contact you at all so I'd guess that both London and Abrielle were accurate in regards to contact.  Probably not the contact you wanted, but I'd take it as so.  Keep you chin up and keep busy.  Things work out how they are suppose to (stupid cliche but it does make me feel better).