Author Topic: Ellen  (Read 27361 times)

Offline cj

Ellen
« on: April 08, 2011, 12:40:31 AM »
I def think Ellen should get some reviews on here also..she is amazing and a star in my book...lovee her  :-*

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: Ellen
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 03:26:30 AM »
Tell us more Cjean...what has Ellen done for you?  I have read with Ellen quite a few times over the past month or so, and I really like her.  She is a good empath.  She hasn't given me too much in the way of predictions, but there is one that is supposed to be approaching in June so we'll see if that comes to pass.  She seems to understand the people involved in the situations quite well, I just haven't been able to validate anything yet.  Although she told me that furnace guy had other plans a couple weeks ago and wouldn't show up at the club I was at.  She was wrong about that...

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 01:39:03 PM »
Ellen has been so right empathically for me. She even sounds like my sm sometimes when she talks lol. And later on its exactly what he says to me! She is great when it comes to people's feelings. She also sees someone else as another option for me but she still thinks that me and my other 1/2 will end up together.

Whenever I'm feeling hopeless she always assures me that this man loves me but he's gotten himself in a mess... that he has to fix.

waiting to see like the rest of you guys what happens.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 08:13:48 PM »
Just spoke to Ellen (yes, I am crazy for my readings) and she is amazing. Really nice person, great to talk to, doesn't need any information, great at describing my situation... Also, she does give free minutes! I was speaking to her for A LOT longer than I would have thought! She nailed my ex boyfriend - gave the same type of timeline predictions as the others. I go off the feelings I receive when I speak to psychics - and Ellen definitely gave me that "feeling" that I have had with a couple of the others. Would definitely recommend. Especially if you have any issues with the sites or would like another reader that isn't on the site to take a look at what's going on. I feel like she would be honest with you if she saw something bad, or did not think you should be with the person you were calling about.

Also, I know I have been saying great things about the readers - but there are some I've had terrible readings with. One was Alida with PS, one was Pat from PS. I am not disputing their gift - I just didn't connect with either, and I felt like they were guessing.

Offline cj

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 11:48:13 PM »
I woul just say it makes no sense to keep calling until you see something actually happening. This is why we get mad because we call and spend money to keep hearing the same things yet things dont happen right away.

Just let love go and let it flow..at least for now.

And yes...Ellen is amazing and she is dear to my heart  :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 11:49:40 PM »
Totally I am the most impatient person in the world!!!!!!!!!

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 11:54:21 PM »
lmao...me too. BUt I hate paying $ for the same stuff and then if it doesnt happen I get discouraged. I'm letting God handle this..he wont forsake us.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2011, 12:38:14 AM »
True!

I have a month or so longer until I can really see anything unfold, according to the psychics I've spoken to. Regardless if their overall predictions are correct - I'd say there is something unusual about 15 or so psychics predicting almost the exact same thing. Now I just have to let it go to the universe.

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2011, 11:52:34 AM »
pretty liz, it has happened...15 psychics tell you something and you think they all must be right but it ends up happening so wrong.

Idk what's up with that but it def happens

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2011, 04:51:33 PM »
The universe is a very funny thing. Who knows. I will keep you all posted, as I still have some time for things to come to pass.

However, I am also in a unique situation, as the person in question and I are still talking every day, still seeing one another, etc. I really only ever have big picture questions. Maybe the next time I read with someone, I will ask for an overall love/relationship reading, as opposed to focusing on the one.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2011, 08:06:03 PM »
Interested in any one else's experience with Ellen?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2011, 06:14:27 AM »
Ellen is a real psychic. Genuine and caring, she does give you extra minutes with your reading and gives you the truth about the future, not what you want to hear......

She also responds quickly to emails or quick requests for readings. Very nice lady.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2011, 06:19:34 AM »
I have actually told other's (outside this forum) to try her out. That's how good (and honest) I think she is.

I am going to have another reading with her soon. What do you think made her "more psychic" or "psychic" compared to others you have spoken to?

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2011, 08:02:12 PM »
hi everyone,

I just had my first reading with Ellen today.  She was very kind, easy to talk to...I just paid my money on paypal and boom..within a 1/2 an hour she was calling me...and I paid for a 30 minute session..but when I looked at my phone after we hung up it was 45 minutes..how nice was that.  Anyway, I told her I was very nervous...but I asked her about my current guy "M"...she said..I see that he is a very good man...but he is not what you need, want, or deserve....it's not that he's seeing other women...but he has some alcohol problems and he has some emotional issues and he gets close...and then he backs off...and this is a pattern and he cares about you as much as he can...as a matter of fact it's been a very long time since he's actually gotten as close to someone as he is close to you, but will he fall hopelessly in love with you..probably not...I said...but where is he Ellen...it's been 3 days since I've heard from him and it just seems as though he's drifting away...and she said, he's not gone...but he will come and go...when he's with you it's great...but when he's not...it's like it doesn't exist...so I asked if I would ever find real love...she said yes..and she said that he will come at the end of summer...she described a wonderful man that is ready for a relationship the same way I am...that he is a good man and he will love me and I will know.  And isn't it funny that I just kept wanting to ask about the current man...I kept saying...yes Ellen that's all good...but what about "M"...and she said she totally understood....but I will be happy and forget all about this when the new one comes in...now...wouldn't that just be amazing...We'll see...In the meantime...I feel a little better...but there's always that little doubt in the back of your mind going..."is this for real??"....I don't know..just wait and see.  I would and probably will call her back...maybe in a month or so...she seemed very confident...I mean the way she described this new man...right down to the salt and pepper hair...but I thought it was funny that she didn't physically describe my current guy...but it was as she was looking right at the future guy...all I have to say is if she is correct...Wow..will I be happy!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2011, 09:41:10 PM »
Hi Tippyrose,

I read with Ellen for the third time the other day, and she actually gave me similar news about my sm too. its been a very long painful road for me with him and she ultimately does not see me with him. she said he just cant handle how strong the connection is, he cannot allow himself to be vulnerable. however, if you are familiar with real soul connections, that "fear" cannot control the person forever....but it can be too late. i remember telling my sm no matter how much i loved him and wanted to be with him, that if he waited and i made a committment to someone else- i would not leave that person. i was crying on the phone with her because i feel if she wanted to give me false hope she would tell me he would be ready by summer or something like that. she gave me a description of a new guy that will be coming in my life, she was pretty detailed about it....according to her and another local psychic i am suppose to be meeting him in may. if any of this happens you guys will be the first to know....but i am completely done reading with California Psychics. Ellen is real, and i have two other trustworthy local psychics i am sticking to as well. Hope everyone is doing well.