Author Topic: Nadya?  (Read 5663 times)

Offline cj

Nadya?
« on: April 06, 2011, 08:39:15 PM »
Has anyone tried her? I really feel intrigued to try her...esp before she goes up because her que is always full..I just don't want someone who will tell me what's planned to happen since plans don't always go that way.

Offline Shoe Gal

• Veterans
Re: Nadya?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 09:20:25 PM »
I've heard good things about her; she connects quickly. 
I will also say that the ways she reads (asking you to repeat your name 3x) is a good sign of her abilities. 
Her rate is low given she's "no tools" and her que is full.  Yes, I'd def get in before her rate increases :)

Offline cj

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »
what good things have you heard about her? tell me more shoegal lol

Offline cj

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2011, 05:17:39 PM »
oh but ..you havent heard anything about her predictions or anything about whether she was a good empath etc?

Offline cj

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 05:22:40 PM »
oh cool....maybe I'll try her next month lol...

Offline Bridgee

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 11:32:52 PM »
I found myself in a very stressful situation - work related - last November, so I called Nadya to see what her feelings were.

She was completely wrong in my case.  What gets me was how certain she was that my worries were real and they weren't.

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2011, 12:39:16 AM »
I wanted to try Nadya too..but I never did..maybe that was a sign.

Offline bjr181

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 08:37:46 PM »
Just read with her... she told me that my ex and I will reconcile but won't ever get back together.  Now I'm concerned I shouldn't have called her.  I get so confused, Nina/Jacqueline/Seha/Uli/Ellen Hartwell all say he will return... Nadya said that we will go out separate ways.  I just don't know what to believe.  Maybe I should just let the universe take over.  Worrying gets me nowhere.   :'(

Offline Kareena

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 09:21:59 PM »
I don't know about Nadya, but if you are doubtful then confirm with Ciarra. At the very least she can tell you if it is worthwhile for you to wait and more importantly what is keeping him apart. I think it is that nagging feeling of not knowing where you truly stand, even if the person still loves you, they have to overcome their own issues. I highly recommend Ciarra, she is very detailed, thorough and the best card reader and interpreter. I don't think she is very keen on predictions but she does give you strategies to incorporate. She will not lie to you or appease you in any way, but at the same time she is very kind about others feelings. Once you read with her you will have a totally different perspective.

Offline cj

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 03:12:22 AM »
has anyone else tried Nadya? I really want to try her

sammiepoo

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 05:44:11 AM »
Is she any good?