Author Topic: Phone Recording:please help  (Read 3201 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Phone Recording:please help
« on: November 18, 2013, 02:34:55 PM »
Can someone tell me how to record a conversation that i am going to have with someone? How do i set it up on my phone? Please help!!!! I know there has been conversations but can't find it....

Offline Bark angel

Re: Phone Recording:please help
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 05:44:10 PM »
My iPhone has a voice recorder built into it. Mind you, I have to press record and then use the speaker phone on another phone to actually record the reading.  I use my iPhone as the recording device and another phone as the speaker.  I am sure there are better ways to do it, but this works for me.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2013, 08:49:01 PM »
Thanks  but i wish there was another way

Offline melancholia

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 09:45:55 PM »
I use this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.record.my.call&hl=en

It also requires you to be on speakerphone, but it's recording the call directly through the device rather than requiring a second device.

Dunno if that helps or if there's an iPhone equivalent yet...

Offline Zee

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 12:23:09 AM »
There is also a free service here: https://www.freeconferencecall.com.  When you sign up for a free account and some readers are open to it, they call your number, then you set the call to record (*9) - all done through your phone. It's just like a regular conference call: you get an access code, and there is a dial in code for callers.  Afterwards, you can email the call to yourself or go back and replay it since the call is stored up to six months. It's completely free.  They will transcribe it for you for a fee.

I haven't tried it but I wonder if you could conference a call to Keen then add it to the existing call, so you can record those too.

You can select either an 800 number or one with a local area code.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 07:38:22 PM »
I use an applet called Call Recorder. You have to have the call on speaker to record though.

Offline skyline

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 02:25:38 AM »
You can do this via google voice.

Once you enable recording in settings, when you get an inbound call from your gmail page, after you answer, you can hit the red record button.

Your conversation will be saved in google.com/voice page.

I never get readings without using this. You miss so much when the reading is happening.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 02:26:08 AM »
Hi,

Not sure if this would help, and not sure if it's available any longer, but my ex husband ( a cheater, who was so sure I was cheating on him) had bought a recording device from radio shack that you plug into a phone line. And it records all calls.  He plugged it into the basement line, and I have to say he never got anything on me!!!! (as I never cheated)  lol. 

anything