Author Topic: medium Char Margolis  (Read 4381 times)

Offline tellmewhy

medium Char Margolis
« on: November 10, 2013, 02:42:10 AM »
hey she is expensive but authentic.$600 for 30mins and $800 60mins !!! hey rich folks there goes a real psychic for you....

Offline Amaranth

Re: medium Char Margolis
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 03:23:16 AM »
I would caution people to be incredibly skeptical and do their research before spending that kind of money on any of these 'celebrity psychics'.  I'm of the belief that if you are good at what you do, then you deserve to be compensated for it. But I have found the majority of these traveling stadium psychics to be the most fraudulent, ungenuine, inaccurate, 'you're fooling nobody' readers of all time.

Of course I expect a reader to be compensated for their services- but there is a point where they are no longer using their gift for helping others and are simply using it for greed and notoriety.  $600 for 30 minutes is pretty excessive when you see how she does cold readings by trying to lead people into giving her information- plenty of videos of her online totally bombing several readings, lol.

LOL, there are readers on Keen in the $1 bargain bin much more accurate than Sylvia Browne and all these other celebrity pscychics ( I think we had a couple of of members here who actually read with her and said it was awful? LOL )

Anyway, everyone is free to go with their gut and try what they will, and of course, we've all sacrificed some good dollars trying some different ones on for size- but ugh- I hate seeing people really get absolutely taken.  Even if you are an amazing reader- that price is still extortion.  Your gift is supposed to be meant to help and heal people and nurture their spirits, not shake them down for all they've got.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 04:24:31 AM »
hey she is expensive but authentic.$600 for 30mins and $800 60mins !!! hey rich folks there goes a real psychic for you....

r u serious???? Contractors, plumbers, etc, go between $30 and $50 an hour. Attorneys $200-300. A psychic ...$800????? Something is seriously wrong ... Because I still value a good handyman more than a psychic - no matter how good the psychic is.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »
I agree, her skills are just about average!!She uses the initials J and M a lot

I would caution people to be incredibly skeptical and do their research before spending that kind of money on any of these 'celebrity psychics'.  I'm of the belief that if you are good at what you do, then you deserve to be compensated for it. But I have found the majority of these traveling stadium psychics to be the most fraudulent, ungenuine, inaccurate, 'you're fooling nobody' readers of all time.

Of course I expect a reader to be compensated for their services- but there is a point where they are no longer using their gift for helping others and are simply using it for greed and notoriety.  $600 for 30 minutes is pretty excessive when you see how she does cold readings by trying to lead people into giving her information- plenty of videos of her online totally bombing several readings, lol.

LOL, there are readers on Keen in the $1 bargain bin much more accurate than Sylvia Browne and all these other celebrity pscychics ( I think we had a couple of of members here who actually read with her and said it was awful? LOL )

Anyway, everyone is free to go with their gut and try what they will, and of course, we've all sacrificed some good dollars trying some different ones on for size- but ugh- I hate seeing people really get absolutely taken.  Even if you are an amazing reader- that price is still extortion.  Your gift is supposed to be meant to help and heal people and nurture their spirits, not shake them down for all they've got.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 08:01:15 PM »

I'm also of the same mind set about this as well. In fact, it really turns me off when someone advertises that they read for all these famous celebrities. It tells me they're fakes and charlatans who are just out to make a fast buck. The real ones are humble and don't need to advertise.
Yes, I do think readers deserve compensation for their time and services but within reason. Sylvia Browne's rates are outrageous and she has been so very wrong with people plus her attitude is very condescending and haughty.

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 10:17:17 PM »
would caution people to be incredibly skeptical and do their research before spending that kind of money on any of these 'celebrity psychics'.  I'm of the belief that if you are good at what you do, then you deserve to be compensated for it. But I have found the majority of these traveling stadium psychics to be the most fraudulent, ungenuine, inaccurate, 'you're fooling nobody' readers of all time.

Agree, agree, agree...(but of course this is just my opinion)

If a psychic genuinely wants to help people, their prices would be something that most people can afford, not having to save up to make a car payment at $600 or $800 as a small house note.  There is no way those prices can ever justify how good a psychic really is and there is no way I’d believe she was even that good.

I've also found that the ones that cost the most don't have any type of refund policy...Just plain greed.