Author Topic: Readers That Are Not Consistent  (Read 2162 times)

fiercefoxie

Readers That Are Not Consistent
« on: October 31, 2013, 07:08:11 PM »
I gotta vent. I was doing so well and breaking away from psychics for the past few months. Well, I had called Aaron on Psychic Access back in August and I called him twice within the same week, just days apart. The first call, he was all positive that my ex really loved me and wasn't playing games with me and there was no other woman I needed to worry about, then in his call a few days later he flipped and said my ex wasn't ready to settle down and was still keeping his options open. Well, some of what he said in both of those calls regarding me meeting other men was true. The men he said that would come into my life within 1-1.5 months happened just as he said and he also said the first guy (not my ex) would fade out which is what is happening now with him.

Well, I called him earlier in October to tell him he was right about the guys that entered the picture and he went on to say that by the end of the year he saw me and my ex getting VERY close and that things were really good between us. Well, last night I called to see if he could pick up on the exchange that was going on between my ex and I over the weekend and Aaron seemed to flip completely again. He said that my ex had "messed around" with one of the female friends he went out with over the weekend. It just didn't add up. My ex had told me about the night he went out with these female friends of his and went into details about hanging out, going back to his apartment and played a Charades game with his sister and her bf and nephew that were all there. Aaron actually told me "Well, it's your prerogative to believe what you want but it is shown here he was intimate with one of them and and I am being told you need to pull out and that he doesn't want to settle down with just one person". Aaron literally made me become anxious and uneasy thinking my ex was lying. How crazy?! To believe a psychic instead of just hearing from the horse's mouth!

So, I freaked out and called my ex last night right after getting off the phone with Aaron. Luckily my ex didn't answer. I bawled my eyes out and called my best friend. While I was on the phone with her my ex called but I didn't answer. Then he left a voice mail and texted me. 10 minutes later he called back again and then another 5 minutes later he texted me again. My ex has never been so persistent to call me and get back in touch with me even when we were together. he just would have called back and left the voice message and then let it be.

So this morning I say "F it! I am just gonna ask him!" So I very diplomatically asked him why he stopped sexting me over the weekend and that to me that suggests he got some. He was really adamant that he definitely is not sleeping with anyone right now and made some remark how on Sunday night I had said I was no longer horny so he backed off sexting me. And he has continued to sext me today like back to normal. lol

P.S. I did have a call with Psychic Victora UK yesterday morning and she was picking up the female friends but insisted they were just friends and nothing sexual, that he was not interested in sex right now. Victoria has never swayed in her predictions yet Aaron seems to flip flop based on whatever new situations are given to him. I don't know why I called Aaron. I should have left it alone! Looks like Victoria was right and Aaron just made me panic!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 07:18:02 PM by fiercefoxie »

anything