Author Topic: Pat58  (Read 5698 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Pat58
« on: October 15, 2013, 12:11:25 AM »
Someone I trust said they had a good experience with this reader, so I read with her out of curiousity and boredom.  I was underwhelmed by the reading and felt as if she fed me a complete and total fairytale.  In fact, I'm 99.9% sure something she told me is completely wrong.  I just can't imagine it happening EVER, let alone within the timeframe she provided.  Does anyone have any experience with this reader they'd like to share?  I'm curious.  Thanks! 

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Pat58
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 12:29:04 AM »
Synergy, I have told a few people here about here and she read for my daughter during her situation and got the facts correct. Im sorry that you had this experience with her!! I feel responsible and I am so sorry! 

Someone I trust said they had a good experience with this reader, so I read with her out of curiousity and boredom.  I was underwhelmed by the reading and felt as if she fed me a complete and total fairytale.  In fact, I'm 99.9% sure something she told me is completely wrong.  I just can't imagine it happening EVER, let alone within the timeframe she provided.  Does anyone have any experience with this reader they'd like to share?  I'm curious.  Thanks!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 12:57:29 AM »
Hey Syn....I tried her a little while back...she seemed to pick up something small at the beginning...but the rest of the reading was not really accurate, including the timeframe she gave me for something.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 01:00:38 AM by Luckystar »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 01:56:33 AM »
Nooooo!!  Don't be sorry, KTH.  I didn't read about anything important/significant.  It's actually a situation that isn't going anywhere.  Since I know how it's going to play out, it didn't seem like a big deal to try her out and get a reading about it.  She was way off in her description of someone, and she told me two things I simply don't believe.  Of course, if they happen I'll provide an update, but I have to honestly say there's no chance either of the events will happen.

Synergy, I have told a few people here about here and she read for my daughter during her situation and got the facts correct. Im sorry that you had this experience with her!! I feel responsible and I am so sorry! 

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 07:12:10 PM »
I just got done talking to Pat58, asked her about my job and instantly she pickup on someone from my past who misses me and claim he is coming back, well, I was surprised because my energy field says work, work work or so i thought.I know this person made an attempt to reconnect 2 months back but i knew he was not emotionally ready so i had  to focus on work then and now and i am still focusing on work, in our conversation after the brief statement, i diverted it back to work lol. I guess they sometimes pickup random things not pertaining to your question.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:32:42 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 07:43:37 PM »
I remember I did try her a while ago. I didn't go back. I do think she has a gift, but the information she shared wasn't always practical...or accurate. She did get a few things right though.

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2014, 09:18:22 PM »
I was curious about this reader and broke down and tried her.  I changed my typical question to start readings off, and just asked "what do you see coming up for me?", of course I was thwarted because the very next thing she said was a question, "Romance? Job or what?". I answered "romance".
I received the following information.  It shows an old flame will be back, (and she explained that's what it means when she gets a Jack on top of a Jack in the cards) and he is a friend, very smart and friendly and very handsome, and makes pretty good money, and might be in charge of a business in some capacity.

I asked for timeframe...her answer was that he is going through some changes right now and probably within the next 2-3 weeks - but then she changed the timing to 9 weeks for anything to develop between us, but that I would be hearing from him in 2-3 weeks and that he would be checking out how things are between us before moving forward with a plan to return.

Sound similar?

I have to say that some of the things she said seemed to be right on...and I'd like to think it was accurate, but there were other things shared in the reading like a description of hair color of people involved that I thought was accurate, but after putting down the phone I thought about it a little more and when she said "I see someone with blonde hair and someone with dark hair and someone with auburn.  Which one is which?"  Well, did that not cover the entire spectrum?  What color  was missing?  Wouldn't that apply to anyone?

Call me a skeptic perhaps - but I wonder just how boilerplate my readings actually are!! 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2014, 10:12:36 PM »
I was curious about this reader and broke down and tried her.  I changed my typical question to start readings off, and just asked "what do you see coming up for me?", of course I was thwarted because the very next thing she said was a question, "Romance? Job or what?". I answered "romance".
I received the following information.  It shows an old flame will be back, (and she explained that's what it means when she gets a Jack on top of a Jack in the cards) and he is a friend, very smart and friendly and very handsome, and makes pretty good money, and might be in charge of a business in some capacity.

I asked for timeframe...her answer was that he is going through some changes right now and probably within the next 2-3 weeks - but then she changed the timing to 9 weeks for anything to develop between us, but that I would be hearing from him in 2-3 weeks and that he would be checking out how things are between us before moving forward with a plan to return.

Sound similar?

I have to say that some of the things she said seemed to be right on...and I'd like to think it was accurate, but there were other things shared in the reading like a description of hair color of people involved that I thought was accurate, but after putting down the phone I thought about it a little more and when she said "I see someone with blonde hair and someone with dark hair and someone with auburn.  Which one is which?"  Well, did that not cover the entire spectrum?  What color  was missing?  Wouldn't that apply to anyone?

Call me a skeptic perhaps - but I wonder just how boilerplate my readings actually are!!

This reading actually sounds pretty generic.  I can't comment on the things she said that were accurate, but what you've shared here wouldn't blow me away at all if I was receiving the reading.  The description you received about the person from your past would apply to someone from my past, too.  We don't generally want to get back with past loves who we didn't deem to be handsome and anyone can fall into the category where they are in charge of a business in some capacity... I could make that fit for either of the past men I've called about. 

For me, she provided some very specific information that she couldn't have simply guessed.  She told me something this person has commented on (and it's not something generic or common), so that made me feel as if she was definitely connecting to my situation.  I do think some of the stuff she has told me she has simply pulled out of her @$$, so that bugs me.  I think she does have a gift, but she may not be 100% truthful in her readings/might make some stuff up.  That's just the impression I get when reading with her; I have nothing concrete to confirm that.  Either way, she has been accurate on contact for me twice, so that's a better record than a lot of readers.   

Offline Bark angel

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2014, 10:25:23 PM »
Yes, I feel a large part of my reading could apply to anyone - or at least lets say that she had a 50% chance of it fitting anyone.  After all if someone is calling about romance, it is either because of a break up or because of a relationship that is not moving forward the way it was anticipated.  Would there be another reason for a call on romance?

I told her nothing during the call, but she did mention something that was so particular to my situation that I don't know that she could have made that up and she picked up a particularity that is not at all general.

So, while some things could pertain to anyone's situation others were very specific.  I'm on the fence with this one....

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2014, 11:26:58 PM »
Syn, out of curiosity how did you word your question to her? I ask because I too feel Barks reading is generic and maybe the way you worded your question could help out?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2014, 11:58:12 PM »
Syn, out of curiosity how did you word your question to her? I ask because I too feel Barks reading is generic and maybe the way you worded your question could help out?

I always ask, "What do you see transpiring between ##### and me?"  Some readers will ask a follow up question.  When I read with Elizabeth Hart she wanted to know how long we had gone without communicating (which is actually never really the case because I see this person frequently).  That question really bugged me and that's why it stands out. When I read with MsDream228, she went right into the reading without asking me for any additional details... She only had our names.  Pat58 did ask me questions throughout the reading, but she was able to provide me with two specific details relevant to my situation. 

MysticRaven is another one who didn't ask me any leading questions and didn't ask for any extra information.  She knew a VERY important detail that only MsDream228, QueenofCups18, LadyP, and (I THINK, if I remember correctly) MysticVoiceReader picked up on their own.  I've had to tell every other reader (even Kisha who I've been reading with for years), and that really troubles me.  I feel like if they are properly connecting to this particular situation they would HAVE TO know this essential detail. 

Offline Zee

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2014, 11:59:54 PM »
Yes, I feel a large part of my reading could apply to anyone - or at least lets say that she had a 50% chance of it fitting anyone.  After all if someone is calling about romance, it is either because of a break up or because of a relationship that is not moving forward the way it was anticipated.  Would there be another reason for a call on romance?

I told her nothing during the call, but she did mention something that was so particular to my situation that I don't know that she could have made that up and she picked up a particularity that is not at all general.

So, while some things could pertain to anyone's situation others were very specific.  I'm on the fence with this one....

Well, isn't that a reader's hook...the way they get you drawn in? They pick up on stuff specific to the caller, but it's still generic in that it isn't anything that actually moves the situation along -- like knowing a name, or the color of your eyes, or the fact you have a green shag rug. These are all facts pertaining to you, but nothing said is actually significant. The plot as it were.

Don't get me wrong, I've had very specific stuff told to me by many readers, even from Stephen Craig who is off for many people, but in hindsight, it was still pretty much nothing.

Let's figure it out Bark Angel...you were on to something before [a concrete understanding] and you're close perhaps - so what is it really with Faux Predictions/Reads (it is an imitation of the real thing).

Offline Zee

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2014, 12:14:19 AM »
MysticRaven is another one who didn't ask me any leading questions and didn't ask for any extra information.  She knew a VERY important detail that only MsDream228, QueenofCups18, LadyP, and (I THINK, if I remember correctly) MysticVoiceReader picked up on their own.  I've had to tell every other reader (even Kisha who I've been reading with for years), and that really troubles me.  I feel like if they are properly connecting to this particular situation they would HAVE TO know this essential detail.

This is one of the reasons I get readings from different readers on the same subject...not to get a different answer, but to see what they may pick up on that another reader misses, because we all know readers are only as good as their ability to interpret and what they understand about their guides and whatever tools they use.  I never believed that crap about getting too many readings messes up the energy. Whatever is going to happen...is going to happen no matter what any reader says.

Offline believeornot

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 12:17:14 AM »
Hi Bark, pls join w/ me in the chat.  I called her last night that I want to share w you.  Thanks

anything