Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541583 times)

Offline Loulou

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2655 on: September 29, 2019, 11:39:53 PM »
I’m about to book another reading with Yona.  The last three readings I had over 2.5 years have finally all played out as she said.   Boy I had to wait a long time.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #2656 on: September 30, 2019, 02:37:15 AM »
Question...who here has asked Yona to pull their poi’s cards? If so, how accurate did they end up being?

I read with her recently and asked if she could pull my poi’s cards. I asked her if I should give her his name or anything and she said no that wouldn’t do anything for her and instead asked me to focus on him while she shuffled and pulled his cards. So just curious how many people have done this with her and if they were able to validate any accuracy?

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2657 on: September 30, 2019, 04:22:46 AM »
I have my first reading with Yona coming up. Excited. I read the thread in its' entirety a long time ago and then have followed it so I know to record it and to just let her tell me what she sees, maybe ask questions at the end. I'm doing the tarot and crystal ball 50 minute reading. Is she just going to do a general tarot reading for me that potentially covers the next few years of my life and anything or anyone significant should show up? These seem like dumb questions, but I guess I'm wondering if it will be comparable to getting a general reading from Kisha or Leanne. Thanks, and any advice is welcome and appreciated.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2658 on: September 30, 2019, 04:24:50 AM »
I have my first reading with Yona coming up. Excited. I read the thread in its' entirety a long time ago and then have followed it so I know to record it and to just let her tell me what she sees, maybe ask questions at the end. I'm doing the tarot and crystal ball 50 minute reading. Is she just going to do a general tarot reading for me that potentially covers the next few years of my life and anything or anyone significant should show up? These seem like dumb questions, but I guess I'm wondering if it will be comparable to getting a general reading from Kisha or Leanne. Thanks, and any advice is welcome and appreciated.

Generally it's better to ask for general and whatever is supposed to come up she will pick up on and go from there. However, it's obviously your choice what you choose to do.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2659 on: September 30, 2019, 08:13:10 AM »
Thank you, Star. I was wondering the same thing, as I have my first reading with her in a few weeks. I wasn't sure if she generally goes right into a general spread or asks the client if they want to focus on a certain area.

No problem.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2660 on: September 30, 2019, 04:56:29 PM »
So far for me, no

If she describes a person then the prediction happens with that person to a T. Eye and hair color included but it definitely could be possible

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2661 on: September 30, 2019, 06:30:24 PM »
 ::)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:30:58 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline user5942

« Reply #2662 on: September 30, 2019, 07:40:59 PM »
Queen of cups has meant the other woman for me or an ex that causes trouble

Lovefash67

« Reply #2663 on: September 30, 2019, 08:21:55 PM »
So far for me, no

If she describes a person then the prediction happens with that person to a T. Eye and hair color included but it definitely could be possible

Hmm ok, I didn't get any other descriptions other than the gender and information about the situation.. :-\. I'm a little unhappy about the vagueness from her first reading with me but I don't doubt they will somehow come into play at some point.

I've seen some posts about the Queen of Cups card earlier in this thread. Does anyone have specific experiences to share if they got a Queen of Cups card from Yona and what actually happened?
Yeah I have it was another women interested in poi and she expressed she was not obstacle but it turned out she was and ex had a baby with her . I’ve seen in the other forum QOC is another woman, competition , sometimes a female family member that is manipulative or persuasive

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2664 on: September 30, 2019, 10:38:16 PM »
Does Yona ever get male and female energies mixed up? Or energies mixed up in general? She told me about a situation that would happen but a female would be involved, I think it happened this morning, completely aligned to how Yona described it (even used some of the same words) but it came from a male sender.

I have had the Knight of Swords come up in a couple predictions in the last year or so and Yona always thinks it's a man....it has turned out both times to be the same female friend of mine...this particular friend's energy is more stereotypically "male" than "female", so I figure that's where the confusion maybe comes in. 

Yona has also confused energies in general for me - most notably when she thought a whole slew of predictions would occur with a blue-eyed guy that enter my life rather than my POI...In reality, all predictions happened with POI - the blue-eyed guy did make an appearance when she said he would, but he was more of a time-frame marker and definitely not a romantic prospect.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 10:42:59 PM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2665 on: September 30, 2019, 11:02:46 PM »
i have had two separate occasions for queen of cups but one  was work related and she was my trainer who tried to get me sacked. the other was the other woman with poi

So far for me, no

Hmm ok, I didn't get any other descriptions other than the gender and information about the situation.. :-\. I'm a little unhappy about the vagueness from her first reading with me but I don't doubt they will somehow come into play at some point.

I've seen some posts about the Queen of Cups card earlier in this thread. Does anyone have specific experiences to share if they got a Queen of Cups card from Yona and what actually happened?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2666 on: October 01, 2019, 09:00:14 PM »
Anyone have events Yona said are predestined not happen? She gave me one today that she said is a turning point and feels like my reaction to this semi negative event determines a lot. Not that the event is negative but it won't go as I expect and it isn't his fault. Kind of my reaction if correct and I don't let it bother me because she said I will have a tiffy about it lol will shape him into the knight in shining armor. I'm excited and scared all at once as she said everything she saw today is before the holidays as my cards are really zoomed in since its my second top up.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2667 on: October 01, 2019, 09:03:19 PM »
Just warning you - my cards moved within a week of my second top-up

Things are playing out exactly how she said.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 09:34:13 PM by user5942 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2668 on: October 01, 2019, 09:09:46 PM »
Just warning you - my cards moved within a week of my second topic.

Well holy shit... If he moves in with me by mid Jan I'm going to die. She gave extremely detailed predictions this time. Extremely. And guys umm she brought up sex😂 I about died laughing and choking. She said I see passion in this prediction really intimate passion then cleared her throat and said your wheel of fortune is turning and picking up pace.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2669 on: October 01, 2019, 09:14:18 PM »
Just warning you - my cards moved within a week of my second topic.

Well holy shit... If he moves in with me by mid Jan I'm going to die. She gave extremely detailed predictions this time. Extremely. And guys umm she brought up sex😂 I about died laughing and choking. She said I see passion in this prediction really intimate passion then cleared her throat and said your wheel of fortune is turning and picking up pace.

Well my predictions have stalled and I’m thinking they’re not going to happen .

In any case, I’m actually in abit of a “ I don’t care anymore” mood and I’m kinda hoping that sticks around .

All my POIs that apparently have an interest in me can piss off back to whatever planet they came from.