Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541507 times)

Offline miss_t

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2640 on: September 26, 2019, 01:30:20 PM »
Thanks! That’s good to know. Unfortunately she said she cancelled all afternoon appointments today because of Dental Abscess. She refunded me and said that maybe I am not meant to have that reading at this time. I guess she’s right. Maybe I should just buy myself a new dress. lol 😆

Yes in my first reading but I said no and picked up on the two guys in my life at the time, I was just dating so I didn’t consider that a relationship. But no she doesn’t let what you say influence her as she sees through the dynamics.
No it’s not going to be considered a top up as she’s not been able to read for you. She no longer works with her guide who say way into the future so I guess it may or may not cover a long span.

On your first reading with Yona, did she also ask you if you’re in a relationship or not?
I honestly wished she didn’t ask me coz I wanted to know if she’d be able to pick it up on her own.
Anyway, since I said yes, she then referred to my poi as my love interest or partner and would refer to our relationship as partnership.

My two readings with her are all nonreadings and I will have my 3rd attempt later. Goodluck to me! I wish I’d be able to get a full reading this time. If not, she said she’ll refund me so maybe I’ll just get a general reading with Kisha or someone else  if that happens.

By the way, I’ve read that the first reading covers a longer timeframe and the top ups are for the gap in between. Since I got two nonreadings, is the second one considered a topup or just the same as the first?

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2641 on: September 26, 2019, 01:33:08 PM »
If that’s the case, I probably only have around 25 mins left if she didn’t cancel my 3rd appointment.

On your first reading with Yona, did she also ask you if you’re in a relationship or not?
I honestly wished she didn’t ask me coz I wanted to know if she’d be able to pick it up on her own.
Anyway, since I said yes, she then referred to my poi as my love interest or partner and would refer to our relationship as partnership.

My two readings with her are all nonreadings and I will have my 3rd attempt later. Goodluck to me! I wish I’d be able to get a full reading this time. If not, she said she’ll refund me so maybe I’ll just get a general reading with Kisha or someone else  if that happens.

By the way, I’ve read that the first reading covers a longer timeframe and the top ups are for the gap in between. Since I got two nonreadings, is the second one considered a topup or just the same as the first?

I just listened my recording and found that she asked my age and relationship status.

I had 2 non-read with her too and the third one was completed but too short (not 50 min). I think she counted the time spent on non-reads as well.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2642 on: September 26, 2019, 03:59:56 PM »
I know Yona has gotten season right for the wrong year before but has she gotten the season wrong for anyone? In Feb she made a prediction for before the end of summer so could it be spring or even winter since that is obviously gone or should I just count on it being this coming summer or even the next? I'm in south Texas where it is still 96 degrees today so that may play a part I guess.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2643 on: September 26, 2019, 04:15:39 PM »
I know Yona has gotten season right for the wrong year before but has she gotten the season wrong for anyone? In Feb she made a prediction for before the end of summer so could it be spring or even winter since that is obviously gone or should I just count on it being this coming summer or even the next? I'm in south Texas where it is still 96 degrees today so that may play a part I guess.

I’ve wondered the same! It feels like summer where I am until January 😂

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2644 on: September 26, 2019, 06:42:08 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:30:32 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2645 on: September 27, 2019, 05:13:53 AM »
Thanks! That’s good to know. Unfortunately she said she cancelled all afternoon appointments today because of Dental Abscess. She refunded me and said that maybe I am not meant to have that reading at this time. I guess she’s right. Maybe I should just buy myself a new dress. lol 😆

This is the only thing that I don't like about Yona. It happened to me a couple of times that she cancelled the reading right before the appointment time after several weeks waiting. And the worst is that she rescheduled for a couple of weeks later.

I think it's much better that you got the refund. You can purchase a full reading later.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2646 on: September 27, 2019, 06:49:32 AM »
Hi guys

Has anybody heard Yona says like
' The universe will test you...'
'The universe is keeping you apart..'
'When the time is right...fate will..'

Something like this.
She told me she is a old fashioned fortune teller but she was saying the universe.
I truly believe her but just curious.

Thanks.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2647 on: September 27, 2019, 11:27:22 AM »
I think she believes in fate and destiny.

She told me once she “never doubts the predictions”

I also think I read here somewhere that she said if there was no fate or destiny than what would be the point of her doing readings

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2648 on: September 27, 2019, 12:36:55 PM »
I think she believes in fate and destiny.

She told me once she “never doubts the predictions”

I also think I read here somewhere that she said if there was no fate or destiny than what would be the point of her doing readings

Completely agree... What is the point...

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2649 on: September 27, 2019, 12:49:43 PM »
Thank you  :)

Offline user5942

« Reply #2650 on: September 28, 2019, 02:50:04 PM »
^^^this is awesome!!

Happy your predictions manifested :)

No lol! It doesn’t mean you’re dying!

I think my July reading looked at a short term time span as well. My reading from last August and this past February still have yet to play out

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2651 on: September 29, 2019, 08:54:39 PM »
How long is her wait these days? Is it still about 8 weeks? I'm scheduling a top up since much of what she said is happening/has happened.  I'm not in a hurry, as a few things are in progress.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2652 on: September 29, 2019, 09:21:31 PM »
Lol SeeDoSay - I'm totally convinced that the fact that my last few readings by Yona seem to end around the same point means I'm going to fall off the face of the earth too (and it doesn't help my anxiety that I have had scary medical issues the last few months).  I think I have one more prediction to go that should be happening in mid-October, and then, well, who knows lol  :o ....I am reading with Yona again the first week of October and I'm debating asking her about this actually, just hope she doesn't think I am totally insane!!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2653 on: September 29, 2019, 10:18:18 PM »
Kisha has told me in 2 phone readings and an email reading spanned over 6 months she can't see past Oct for me thsnkfully Yona does lol. I think there is a choice I have to make in Oct affecting what she sees. I wonder if they do see past our deaths? Like seriously I need a medium to contact a passed on psychic addict now to get this answered.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2654 on: September 29, 2019, 10:34:52 PM »
Lol SeeDoSay - I'm totally convinced that the fact that my last few readings by Yona seem to end around the same point means I'm going to fall off the face of the earth too (and it doesn't help my anxiety that I have had scary medical issues the last few months).  I think I have one more prediction to go that should be happening in mid-October, and then, well, who knows lol  :o ....I am reading with Yona again the first week of October and I'm debating asking her about this actually, just hope she doesn't think I am totally insane!!

lol

She read out 2 years or so in my last reading but she was like "Oh these predictions aren't yours, they're for the POI" and I was thinking "well were the f am I at!? Why are we talking about him he didn't pay for this reading!"

Leanne did that to me!!! Half my last reading was about my boyfriend and I'm like ok then I guess his energy will still be connected to mine at that point? She also said something about she will be surprised if we continue dating after I turn 46. I'm 43. If he still around in 3 years his ass is either mine or I'm giving him to God because he isn't walking away after 4 years without a fight. 😂
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 10:37:49 PM by maggs30 »