Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541250 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2595 on: September 19, 2019, 12:38:08 PM »
I’ve been thinking about this - do you think it’s possible we prolong our predictions from her?

Like she can see a certain time that things that are supposed to happen, but by our own decisions and free will we push things back from happening when she originally saw them?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2596 on: September 19, 2019, 06:28:28 PM »
?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:25:52 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2597 on: September 19, 2019, 10:18:18 PM »
&
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:26:33 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2598 on: September 19, 2019, 11:52:51 PM »
Hi Tellmewhy

Can I ask can her prediction timing late for months or years?

For all the things that has happened I will say 80% and the rest of things i’m Waiting about 15% her margin of error is .05
I love yona, been reading with her since February 2014. It may take long time for the predictions to happen, because I trust her so much I don’t factor in her inaccuracies with timing, this is the only reader I can make exception for. Her readings and predictions are very consistent unlike most readers who change predictions from time to time.

For long time Yona readers, what would your accuracy percentage be for predictions and present situations?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2599 on: September 19, 2019, 11:55:35 PM »
T
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:27:10 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2600 on: September 20, 2019, 12:55:17 AM »
Oh wow that‘s amazing!

Yeah once she told me about job thing in 2months and it happened 2 years later but everything about it was accurate

Hi Tellmewhy

Can I ask can her prediction timing late for months or years?

For all the things that has happened I will say 80% and the rest of things i’m Waiting about 15% her margin of error is .05
I love yona, been reading with her since February 2014. It may take long time for the predictions to happen, because I trust her so much I don’t factor in her inaccuracies with timing, this is the only reader I can make exception for. Her readings and predictions are very consistent unlike most readers who change predictions from time to time.

For long time Yona readers, what would your accuracy percentage be for predictions and present situations?

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #2601 on: September 20, 2019, 03:12:08 AM »
I'm glad Yona believes in predestined events because that is taking responsibility. Other psychics saying your free will changed an outcome is a cop-out.

That said, knowing things can be sped up or slowed down makes me paranoid, especially when I get a prediction that is somewhat in my control. For example Yona said I would take a class and meet someone in that class. At the time I was planning to take a class but it was online and solo so there was no way I would meet someone in it. And I made a point not to let that prediction influence my behavior. Like, I wasn't going to just sign up for a class because she said it would be a turning point. But then someone in my life was so incompetent with their role that I thought "omg I'm just going to learn to do this myself" and signed up for a class to do it. Then I remembered Yona's prediction. The class hasn't started yet, so I have no idea if it's accurate.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2602 on: September 20, 2019, 08:42:29 AM »
I'm glad Yona believes in predestined events because that is taking responsibility. Other psychics saying your free will changed an outcome is a cop-out.

That said, knowing things can be sped up or slowed down makes me paranoid, especially when I get a prediction that is somewhat in my control. For example Yona said I would take a class and meet someone in that class. At the time I was planning to take a class but it was online and solo so there was no way I would meet someone in it. And I made a point not to let that prediction influence my behavior. Like, I wasn't going to just sign up for a class because she said it would be a turning point. But then someone in my life was so incompetent with their role that I thought "omg I'm just going to learn to do this myself" and signed up for a class to do it. Then I remembered Yona's prediction. The class hasn't started yet, so I have no idea if it's accurate.

I completely agree.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #2603 on: September 20, 2019, 09:04:36 AM »
Yona was right  :-* her prediction of a new man coming into my life happened.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2604 on: September 20, 2019, 02:03:57 PM »
I received my tower card situation yesterday.  She was absolutely right.  I'll find a way to recover from this.  The most prominent feeling was "OMG! my tower is over! YAy!"  actually filled with joy that I don't have to worry about the tower card anymore :) It was really bad news (due to someone lying) and I'm sure I can pick up and recover from here. Alls not lost!

I had been very down on psychics lately but Yona was extremely helpful in diffusing the situation for me.  She's such a lovely reader, gush gush gush.   :-*

Offline user5942

« Reply #2605 on: September 20, 2019, 06:44:17 PM »
I’m so sorry, Alphabet...I hope you are doing ok!!

At least the worst is over and that you know what it is and it is out of the way!

I think when she knows it’ll be devastating, she’ll try to give you the blow as best she can without making it sound earth shattering

When she told me I’d get a tower plus 3 of swords as my first prediction, I knew it’d be ugly

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2606 on: September 20, 2019, 10:55:38 PM »
I sent Yona a payment earlier this week for a reading and a follow up email to book an appt. She's read the email a few times but I still haven't heard from her as far as booking a time yet.  :-\

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2607 on: September 20, 2019, 11:47:10 PM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:27:37 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2608 on: September 21, 2019, 06:22:36 AM »
did you forward the payment from PayPal? the way I do it s to forward receipt, tell her days I am open and tell her I am open let's say Fridays all day .... with my skype ID and she usually gets back to me. Have you read with her before? how do you know she read your mail?

I sent Yona a payment earlier this week for a reading and a follow up email to book an appt. She's read the email a few times but I still haven't heard from her as far as booking a time yet.  :-\
I let her know which email address I sent payment from, which is the same as before and gave her some open parameters for when I'd like to book.  I know she's opened it a few times because I have that option with my email. It tells me it's been opened.  I guess she's just busy.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:54:50 AM by Sooshi »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2609 on: September 21, 2019, 01:14:03 PM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:28:01 AM by tellmewhy »

anything