Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541418 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2580 on: September 13, 2019, 03:14:06 AM »
Aww Thanks Fidget. I also read with her in March and she told me the predictions are from now till after summer. But none of her predictions happened. I am trying to not force fit them into incidences that have happened because none do. I scheduled a top up with her in October since it will be after summer and see if anything transpires between now and then. I dont think it will. Maybe the top up will move faster

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2581 on: September 13, 2019, 04:37:02 AM »
Yeah I read with her on May and only one very small prediction panes out.
Other two large predictions didn’t happen. She said will be happening this year but I really doubt it will.
And I stopped reading with psychics just living my life. The feeling of moved on is really good.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2582 on: September 13, 2019, 01:35:56 PM »
can anyone share examples of their tower manifesting?  Was it really bad?

Offline user5942

« Reply #2583 on: September 13, 2019, 03:18:32 PM »
Mine was devastating. It was predicted on July 2nd and happened July 13. She said “imminent” and “happening very soon”. She was exactly correct and it matched the situation perfectly. Her delivery was best it could be but I’ve moved on and am dating other men, she said the horribleness wouldn’t last but she did admit it’s her worst card and that it’s a terrible card.

I really think my third reading I had with Yona on July 2nd is the one where my cards are moving the quickest.

Of course my first predictive card was the Tower. She said it’s “not the most horrible case scenario but that it is a setback and the Tower is a terrible card. There is also 3 of Swords and it is broken trust and betrayal. It doesn’t take you off your life path and I see you moving on quickly and the ripples don’t go out too far from this. It is more than disappointment and you are mostly upset about how it was handled”.

So here she tried to tell me yes it’s going to be bad but I could handle it and I’m not going to be in this horrible place for too long. She also stressed that it’s in the beginning and out of the way and that it also did not appear on the second spread.

A week after my reading, which was this past week, I found out that my POI who I had recently reconciled with started a relationship with another girl. It was Facebook official and everything. He never told me about her and made all these plans with me and flirted with me literally until 3 days before their relationship status was updated on Facebook. If anything, I feel bad for the girl he is with because both of us were two timed...the day I saw this my heart stopped and I really struggled but honestly I am not as shaken up or in the worst way I would’ve thought I’d be after I processed it. I’m out of that “heartbroken phase”, so to speak. I did even have an anxiety attack when I found out because I was so in shock along with other health issues I’ve been having I don’t need the mental stress.

She was absolutely right and everything she said matched the 3 of swords because I don’t know if I could trust him again and I wish he would’ve just been honest with me. Pretty amazing, but I am thankful this prediction is done and out of the way. But yes, she does deliver bad news and straight up told me how I’d feel but that I’d also move on
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 03:21:33 PM by user5942 »

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2584 on: September 13, 2019, 10:00:33 PM »
thank you user.  I'm sorry that happened, I hate that feeling of your heart in your throat when you see something like that, I wish we could stop it.   I'm awaiting the impending doom of the tower currently. I'll update when it happens.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2585 on: September 13, 2019, 11:27:52 PM »
I actually got an angled tower, which I never knew actually existed. It's supposed to be more annoying than devastating and she said I can handle it. I think it already happened, and I was devastated at first, but was able to laugh about it later.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #2586 on: September 14, 2019, 05:18:03 AM »
I had a Tower next to the Devil and it was devastating. A year later I am still recovering

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2587 on: September 15, 2019, 12:53:12 AM »
I had a tower in my reading but she said that it wasnt bad because I seem to recover from it quickly and move on and that it doesnt devastate me and that she says its like a door closing. Not sure if that has happened yet :-)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2588 on: September 15, 2019, 01:07:13 AM »
My opening card (first card that I chose) was tower and she said it's not a good card but it’s the only card in the deck that when it’s in this position it’s improved. She said it's covering 3-4 months and I should expect unexpected.

Reading happened in late April and I had some challenges in my workplace (that was unexpected) but not definitely devastating.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 01:09:23 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2589 on: September 15, 2019, 01:43:26 AM »
My opening card (first card that I chose) was tower and she said it's not a good card but it’s the only card in the deck that when it’s in this position it’s improved. She said it's covering 3-4 months and I should expect unexpected.

Reading happened in late April and I had some challenges in my workplace (that was unexpected) but not definitely devastating.

Sounds like my angled tower.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2590 on: September 15, 2019, 11:07:45 PM »
Since there's only a few more days of summer left, thought I would give another update on my 10 of Cups in the house card (partnership) that was predicted multiple times to occur by the end of summer that I have been very impatiently waiting to see how it unfolds. So far, it's turning out to be a little bit of a letdown as far as I can tell, although it still pretty much fits with what Yona predicted.

In the first reading where the 10 of Cups came up (October 2018) Yona interpreted this prediction as a turning point, exploring new territory, POI and I being equally balanced, and things being progressive - this was predicted to occur by the end of this summer.  In the next reading where it appeared (April 2019), she said I would be put on the spot and asked a nice question (she thought involving property), and it would involve discomfort or disruption to my routine, but it was also being shown as something that I want and would bring us closer together - at the time of that reading, I asked her if this could just be him visiting me, and she said yes but only if he had never been to my house before, or we had a big fight and it indicated reconciliation - neither of those were likely to be the case, so, she thought this indicated progress, maybe even somehow living together.  In the last reading where it appeared again (July 2019), she indicated that the cards were telling her that I should not support him financially in any way shape or form. 

So here's how things have actually been in my life lately:  Due to a health issue, I have spent the last 3-4 months living with my parents, and just moved back to my own place a couple of days ago.  I had not seen my POI since I moved away, and have been disappointed with that although I understand the reasons why he couldn't visit.   We did keep in touch, and at one point a few weeks ago he messaged that he really missed me and wanted to take me to dinner when I got back (this would be a step forward, he's never offered to take me to dinner before).  I thought this might be the beginning of something a little less one-sided between us (not necessarily actual dating, just more of an equal effort in the situation we have).   POI had plans to visit me the day after I was planning on coming home - he then asked if he could come over after work (5am for him) and sleep at my place so we could spend more time together before he had to go to work the following afternoon (he rarely spends the night at my place) - I think this must have been the question involving a change to my routine that Yona saw, and obviously it's something that brought us closer together (temporarily). Other than that, nothing seems to have changed between us - things were good but a tiny bit awkward between us actually - and there has been no mention of actually planning that dinner yet (which doesn't surprise me).

All in all, I really think the 10 of Cups was only shown as kind of a a big deal in all of these readings because it was a reconciliation of sorts due to the forced separation when I moved.  I am not sure what the last reading was talking about regarding financial support - I do tend to always provide food etc. for us when he visits, so maybe it was telling me to not do that so much, idk.  Or maybe not all of these 10 of Cups are the same event - only the first one had a time frame of summer attached, maybe the last one indicates a different event between us - idk, I guess time will tell.

Sorry for all of the rambling, will update if anything changes! 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 11:33:28 PM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2591 on: September 16, 2019, 03:31:50 AM »
When should I have a top up reading?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2592 on: September 18, 2019, 08:12:01 PM »
When should I have a top up reading?

Hi Mo3 - I think most people wait for at least some (if not most or all) predictions to pass from their reading before getting a top up.  I personally read with Yona roughly every 3 months regardless, but my cards tend to move fast so I have always had at least some predictions happen by the time I read with her again.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2593 on: September 18, 2019, 08:17:14 PM »
Hi everyone - Question:  From reading the thread it seems like although Yona's timing can be off, the season is usually correct (i.e. if she says something will happen this Spring and it doesn't, it happens in Spring a year or two later)....But has anyone had her timing be off in terms of season (i.e. something predicted for Spring actually happens in Summer/Fall/Winter)?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2594 on: September 19, 2019, 04:07:08 AM »
Hi everyone - Question:  From reading the thread it seems like although Yona's timing can be off, the season is usually correct (i.e. if she says something will happen this Spring and it doesn't, it happens in Spring a year or two later)....But has anyone had her timing be off in terms of season (i.e. something predicted for Spring actually happens in Summer/Fall/Winter)?

Recently, I had a (minor) prediction from Yona that came to pass. It was spot on in terms of timing. However, her prediction about POI and contact (my main question/concern) has not happened YET. In last Oct, she said early 2019 ...