Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541388 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2565 on: September 11, 2019, 09:37:23 PM »
Uh...I think I may be in the process of a Yona career prediction starting. Pray for me. 😳

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2566 on: September 11, 2019, 10:01:12 PM »
Praying for you. I was going through mine as she was telling me about it. She said I needed to look at other career options as it felt like I was being pushed out from my current one. Which was absolutely correct. I started my new job 18 days after our reading. She also scared me because she said this is a filler job I won't be here long.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2567 on: September 11, 2019, 10:09:43 PM »
In my reading in March she saw important meetings and interviews. It scared me because my job is stable and even if I switched areas, it wouldn't require interviews.  Well,  now it looks like I may be applying for a higher level position within my company which will require interviews. If not immediately, it's definitely possible in the near future as my manager is encouraging it.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2568 on: September 11, 2019, 10:14:58 PM »
Fidget that is awesome!!!

In my reading with her in July her predictions have happened quickest

Maybe in the spring months and summer in her readings her cards have been more fast moving for people

Have other predictions from that reading happened for you?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2569 on: September 11, 2019, 10:18:06 PM »
Fidget that is awesome!!!

In my reading with her in July her predictions have happened quickest

Maybe in the spring months and summer in her readings her cards have been more fast moving for people

Have other predictions from that reading happened for you?

I had to edit this.  Two predictions from my top up in July are happening. So yes, a grand total of 3 hits it seems.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 10:35:34 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2570 on: September 11, 2019, 10:30:20 PM »
I'm not sure if the difference is the season you read with her or the number of times you read with her it seems my first reading looks far out and my second reading moved closer in

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2571 on: September 11, 2019, 10:32:32 PM »
I'm not sure if the difference is the season you read with her or the number of times you read with her it seems my first reading looks far out and my second reading moved closer in

From what I've heard/seen, top ups can fill in the gaps.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2572 on: September 11, 2019, 10:49:41 PM »
In my reading in March she saw important meetings and interviews. It scared me because my job is stable and even if I switched areas, it wouldn't require interviews.  Well,  now it looks like I may be applying for a higher level position within my company which will require interviews. If not immediately, it's definitely possible in the near future as my manager is encouraging it.

Wow, congrats, Fidget!  Will be interesting to see how this plays out!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2573 on: September 12, 2019, 03:11:56 AM »

Sounds great! And I have similar predictions from Kisha and as you said, I am scared because I like my job and I am stable. Hope I also end up with something better.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2574 on: September 12, 2019, 03:42:55 AM »

Sounds great! And I have similar predictions from Kisha and as you said, I am scared because I like my job and I am stable. Hope I also end up with something better.

I just got an email from the hiring manager. He wants to meet with me next week!

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #2575 on: September 12, 2019, 03:59:08 AM »

In March did she see them happening in September, or was the timing off?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2576 on: September 12, 2019, 04:03:14 AM »

In March did she see them happening in September, or was the timing off?

She didn't give me timing.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2577 on: September 12, 2019, 05:54:58 AM »

I just got an email from the hiring manager. He wants to meet with me next week!

Awesome! Good luck and keep us posted :)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #2578 on: September 12, 2019, 10:24:50 PM »

Congrats fidget and good luck. Quesrion for you. in your topups do you ask a specific question, give her an update from the last reading or just let her roll with it?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2579 on: September 12, 2019, 10:48:56 PM »

Congrats fidget and good luck. Quesrion for you. in your topups do you ask a specific question, give her an update from the last reading or just let her roll with it?

It's funny that you asked this, because I'm still trying to figure Yona out.

I did my original reading in March and there was nothing "major" except career stuff which she said would span over 18-24 months. She did touch on my POI #1, that there was a blockage and a negative female around him and she saw "waiting". So later in June I had a lot of readers telling me to move on, he's not coming back, he met someone else, etc. Of course, I had a meltdown. So I scheduled a "top up" in July. If I recall, she asked me if anything came to pass from my last read, to which I said no. I explained that I wasn't sure if maybe she would see anything in the interim, because her last reading was out 2 years. She did her cards and at first she said it was a non-read and probably too soon. But then she started getting stuff that she referred to as "chatter". She got a few less significant shorter term predictions (over the next few months, but up to the end of this year). These are some of the predictions that are happening now. The career prediction from the original March reading is also starting to happen.

So, I think she asked me what, if anything, happened since the original reading and she went from there. My cards are a little slower, so the big predictions are further out. I think I just needed the smaller ones just to validate that things were happening. She still sees POI #1 returning and apologizing before the year is out. She sees me stressing over it and asking a lot of questions and weighing the pros and cons. I don't think I'll schedule anything more with her until more happens though. Things happen when they're supposed to, I just need to be patient.

anything