Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541407 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2550 on: September 08, 2019, 10:53:52 PM »
Out of all the readers, Yona is the one I may allow myself to indulge in a couple times a year. I find her fascinating and yes, it is pure entertainment. I like her style, even if it's cryptic. It's like a puzzle and you see the pieces fit together. It's not extremely helpful all the time, but so interesting.

Yes!  This is exactly why I keep reading with Yona too - it's just so interesting to see how things play out!  I'm not always great at treating it as strictly entertainment and remaining emotionally detached from the predictions (especially positive love predictions), but I do try to as much as possible - I find the best thing for me is once I get the reading, I just automatically remind myself that the predictions will most likely not occur in the way I think they will or with who I think they will....I treat it like it's a movie trailer, and I review it periodically and make notes about how predictions actually worked out in real life.  This, coupled with all of the great discussion about other people's experiences with Yona on this thread, has really helped me understand how she reads.

It's easier to stay emotionally detached when she doesn't see much in my love life other than a underwhelming apology. Lol! Whatev... shove it Knight of Wands. This Empress is over it.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2551 on: September 08, 2019, 10:55:09 PM »
I really think my third reading I had with Yona on July 2nd is the one where my cards are moving the quickest.

Of course my first predictive card was the Tower. She said it’s “not the most horrible case scenario but that it is a setback and the Tower is a terrible card. There is also 3 of Swords and it is broken trust and betrayal. It doesn’t take you off your life path and I see you moving on quickly and the ripples don’t go out too far from this. It is more than disappointment and you are mostly upset about how it was handled”.

So here she tried to tell me yes it’s going to be bad but I could handle it and I’m not going to be in this horrible place for too long. She also stressed that it’s in the beginning and out of the way and that it also did not appear on the second spread.

A week after my reading, which was this past week, I found out that my POI who I had recently reconciled with started a relationship with another girl. It was Facebook official and everything. He never told me about her and made all these plans with me and flirted with me literally until 3 days before their relationship status was updated on Facebook. If anything, I feel bad for the girl he is with because both of us were two timed...the day I saw this my heart stopped and I really struggled but honestly I am not as shaken up or in the worst way I would’ve thought I’d be after I processed it. I’m out of that “heartbroken phase”, so to speak. I did even have an anxiety attack when I found out because I was so in shock along with other health issues I’ve been having I don’t need the mental stress.

She was absolutely right and everything she said matched the 3 of swords because I don’t know if I could trust him again and I wish he would’ve just been honest with me. Pretty amazing, but I am thankful this prediction is done and out of the way. But yes, she does deliver bad news and straight up told me how I’d feel but that I’d also move on

So I don't know know why, but my most recent reading with Yona continues to play out from July.

On top of the two predictions below, more continues to unfold.

Some of these events are also connected to my reading in February, I think they overlapping with the time period Yona was reading.

From February reading:

1st prediction - A man with blue eyes who you know and is not romantic will be discussing a decision with you. It is a crossroads, nothing overly negative. He is stubborn and you are trying to point something out. He could lose out financially or you both could lose out financially"
What happened - my friends and I are planning a trip to Disney in April. However, half of us want to stay at a Disney resort since more is included and half want to stay in off site hotels. My friend is blue eyed and is stubborn. He and I both agree that we could lose out financially if we go to this trip and that it really will not be cheaper to stay off site like the others think. He has been adamant that he is not staying off site and recently decided he can't go anyway since his paid time off changed at work. This just happened last week. Hopefully now these predictions from February will continue to manifest.

From July reading:

3rd prediction (other 2 happened) - A man with brown eyes who you know personally is withholding information. They are doing this for a quiet life. I don't quite know if they are being deceptive on purpose, but they are not telling you something because you would not entertain them if they told you the truth. He is backing away from you.
What happened: This was connected to my Tower. This person was my off and on again guy for the past 2 years, and I shockingly found out he was dating someone else and he two timed me and this other girl. He withheld that there was someone else and he stopped talking to me 3 days before he committed to this other girl (poor girl).

4th prediction: Another man with brown eyes is on your doorstep. They are close to home, and genuine. They do not have a deceptive factor, but they have a different take on life than you. It's not showing you or him are doing anything wrong, but it's like two people looking at a painting and having a different perspective.
What happened: Last week I started hanging out with this new guy with brown eyes. He has 4 kids, and is 7 years older than me. He has more responsibilities. I am a Democrat and anti-Trump, he is Republican and pro-Trump. This really isn't an issue, but he has troubles with trust, doesn't talk to many of his siblings, and tries to lay low with friends. He has friends and usually hangs out with them every weekend, but I am more of a social butterfly and do not really have those trust issues with friends and family. He's had friends and family steal things from him including money. He also lives 4 miles away from me.

So yeah...this is getting PRETTY COOL

Awesome to hear your predictions are panning out!  Thanks for the detailed update!! :)

Definitely pretty cool!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2552 on: September 08, 2019, 10:59:02 PM »
Out of all the readers, Yona is the one I may allow myself to indulge in a couple times a year. I find her fascinating and yes, it is pure entertainment. I like her style, even if it's cryptic. It's like a puzzle and you see the pieces fit together. It's not extremely helpful all the time, but so interesting.

Yes!  This is exactly why I keep reading with Yona too - it's just so interesting to see how things play out!  I'm not always great at treating it as strictly entertainment and remaining emotionally detached from the predictions (especially positive love predictions), but I do try to as much as possible - I find the best thing for me is once I get the reading, I just automatically remind myself that the predictions will most likely not occur in the way I think they will or with who I think they will....I treat it like it's a movie trailer, and I review it periodically and make notes about how predictions actually worked out in real life.  This, coupled with all of the great discussion about other people's experiences with Yona on this thread, has really helped me understand how she reads.

It's easier to stay emotionally detached when she doesn't see much in my love life other than a underwhelming apology. Lol! Whatev... shove it Knight of Wands. This Empress is over it.

Bahahaha!! 😂. I totally hear you, though, Fidget!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2553 on: September 09, 2019, 03:11:28 AM »
Her reading with was very cryptic like a lot of it made sense but at other times some of the cards she pulled were confusing. Anywho she said I’ll 2 people to choose from and my main POI won’t be happy. The other POI will be fighting for my attention and just really over doing it which will make my original POI very jealous. Then she saw “a blessing” with my POI #1. I still don’t know what blessing she saw. She said committment, move, child etc etc . Unfortunately poi 2 won’t last too long because there’s no real connection there on my side. She got the devil card with it and she said it would be a crossroads. The rest of the reading was about career and she saw I’ll be finishing my studies sometime next year towards the end

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2554 on: September 09, 2019, 12:09:20 PM »
Jeez, Theres a 6-7 week for an appointment! How long does she take to get back with you to book the appointment?

Lovefash67

« Reply #2555 on: September 09, 2019, 01:25:29 PM »
Jeez, Theres a 6-7 week for an appointment! How long does she take to get back with you to book the appointment?
Hey ray ban! I booked a reading with at the end of August and it took her about 4 days. She seems to be very busy. Yeah the wait is long now ! I have to wait a month .

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2556 on: September 09, 2019, 01:26:11 PM »
Ohhhh jeez! Okie thank you!!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2557 on: September 09, 2019, 01:39:56 PM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:23:19 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2558 on: September 09, 2019, 04:26:24 PM »
when Yona says passion in a reading does she mean sex? has she ever outrightly told someone sex or just uses the words passion?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2559 on: September 09, 2019, 06:13:14 PM »
I booked back in July and got my reading this past Tuesday 😂😂

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2560 on: September 09, 2019, 07:14:03 PM »
I just want to know if anyone got a blessings card in their reading

Offline sexyp

« Reply #2561 on: September 09, 2019, 09:54:42 PM »
i had one in m very firs reading with her 4 years ago

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2562 on: September 09, 2019, 10:22:16 PM »
 :-[
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:23:45 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2563 on: September 09, 2019, 10:37:18 PM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:24:06 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Penelope

« Reply #2564 on: September 10, 2019, 06:11:17 AM »
I got empress, fertility & star meaning pregnancy but she didn’t call it blessing.

i had one in m very firs reading with her 4 years ago

I have The Star - blessings in my reading. Closing one door, opening another. It's a blessing. New beginnings

I also have the Empress, "fertility symbols", "2/3 fertility cards", "a conversation that touches on fertility". She also saw an embryo in the crystal in an earlier reading and the "shape" of my family changing.

She's never predicted pregnancy. Though it seems highly likely this is what her cards are pointing at, I think it's a fluffy way of saying new phase in my life.  At any rate if I turn up pregnant I'll eat my shoe. It's highly unlikely at the moment.

Did the closing/opening of door/new beginnings happened for you?  If so, was it as she read?