Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541413 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2535 on: September 07, 2019, 03:02:03 PM »
How long does everyone wait to read with her again?
it depends sometimes I wait 6 months ,3 months or a month . This time I wait three months and I have to wait a month to speak with her.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2536 on: September 07, 2019, 03:22:41 PM »
 :-*
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:22:17 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline gray2

« Reply #2537 on: September 07, 2019, 04:34:35 PM »
She will never give you time , i suggest you send her multiple times you can talk to her in BST

nah, not true. ive been reading with her for 6 years, she's always given me a time choice. she usually emails me back with what time slots she has.
and i don't need to email her 'multiple times' when ive never had to do that before.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 04:36:33 PM by gray2 »

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2538 on: September 07, 2019, 04:57:44 PM »
Miss t what kind of reading did you book? I’ve only done her 30 min. Are her in depth more accurate? Have any of you booked a reading where predictions have happened faster instead of years later?

I booked an In depth Tarot and Crystal reading but it ended up as Nonreading or a reading that is halfway done because she’s not getting enough psychic input and can’t connect well. My first sched was last week of August. She ended the reading halfway, around 20 minutes and offered me a refund or reschedule for free. I opted to reschedule on first week of Sept. We tried it again, but 8 minutes into the reading she ended it again coz she still feels she’s not on point. I asked to reschedule again instead of refund because I really want to have a full in depth reading with her. I’m giving her one last chance and I hope she would finally get enough psychic input.

Anyway, even if it was not a full reading, I think she still connected because 1 prediction she mentioned first in both readings already happened just  a few days after the second reading.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2539 on: September 07, 2019, 05:22:28 PM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:22:41 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2540 on: September 07, 2019, 06:52:14 PM »
Wow pretty cool Miss T!

UPDATE:
I guess Yona was right about ME going to a place of healing and that it’s not about my health. In our second nonreading, she even gave more detail about it and that I will be talking to a competent woman and that i’ll get accurate info from her. So initially I thought maybe she mixed me and poi’s energies. So what happened last night was that I had to take my younger brother to the ER. We were there for more than 12 hours and I got to talk to the female doctor about his rare condition and what needs to be done and some additional info. My sister even commented that the doctor is very competent and knows a lot about that rare disease.

THIS I’m sure is a Yona hit even though it’s something I wished didn’t happen to my brother.

So Yona said in both of our nonreadings, that i’ll be visiting a place of healing but it’s not about my health. Earlier today, my poi had to go to the hospital for food poisoning but he didn’t stay overnight. I only found out about this when he got home. Is it possible that Yona thought it’s me but it’s actually my poi?

Offline gray2

« Reply #2541 on: September 07, 2019, 07:32:53 PM »
right after i posted that she emailed me

Offline sequoia

« Reply #2542 on: September 07, 2019, 11:56:45 PM »
Looking back over my old notes from readings. I had a readings in 2015 with Yona from the recommendations here. I didn't think she was accurate on a bunch of things from those readings but a few things she said have passed, just in a very different timeframes. If I wasn't looking for time specific answers, like for a business reading, I would definitely read with her again. Both times I had to wait 4-6 weeks to get a reading, I emailed her and she offered me different times and days to choose from, could be different now.

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #2543 on: September 08, 2019, 02:51:30 AM »
How far out does Yona read? For me she could see two years, but she referred to that spread as a short-term spread. Since she believes in fate/pre-destined events I had just assumed she could see the ultimate outcomes, but she also seemed to suggest that there was more she wasn't seeing so maybe it's not ultimate?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2544 on: September 08, 2019, 04:28:11 AM »
My reading with her was last October and its been playing out over this year.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2545 on: September 08, 2019, 09:01:47 PM »
I really think my third reading I had with Yona on July 2nd is the one where my cards are moving the quickest.

Of course my first predictive card was the Tower. She said it’s “not the most horrible case scenario but that it is a setback and the Tower is a terrible card. There is also 3 of Swords and it is broken trust and betrayal. It doesn’t take you off your life path and I see you moving on quickly and the ripples don’t go out too far from this. It is more than disappointment and you are mostly upset about how it was handled”.

So here she tried to tell me yes it’s going to be bad but I could handle it and I’m not going to be in this horrible place for too long. She also stressed that it’s in the beginning and out of the way and that it also did not appear on the second spread.

A week after my reading, which was this past week, I found out that my POI who I had recently reconciled with started a relationship with another girl. It was Facebook official and everything. He never told me about her and made all these plans with me and flirted with me literally until 3 days before their relationship status was updated on Facebook. If anything, I feel bad for the girl he is with because both of us were two timed...the day I saw this my heart stopped and I really struggled but honestly I am not as shaken up or in the worst way I would’ve thought I’d be after I processed it. I’m out of that “heartbroken phase”, so to speak. I did even have an anxiety attack when I found out because I was so in shock along with other health issues I’ve been having I don’t need the mental stress.

She was absolutely right and everything she said matched the 3 of swords because I don’t know if I could trust him again and I wish he would’ve just been honest with me. Pretty amazing, but I am thankful this prediction is done and out of the way. But yes, she does deliver bad news and straight up told me how I’d feel but that I’d also move on

So I don't know know why, but my most recent reading with Yona continues to play out from July.

On top of the two predictions below, more continues to unfold.

Some of these events are also connected to my reading in February, I think they overlapping with the time period Yona was reading.

From February reading:

1st prediction - A man with blue eyes who you know and is not romantic will be discussing a decision with you. It is a crossroads, nothing overly negative. He is stubborn and you are trying to point something out. He could lose out financially or you both could lose out financially"
What happened - my friends and I are planning a trip to Disney in April. However, half of us want to stay at a Disney resort since more is included and half want to stay in off site hotels. My friend is blue eyed and is stubborn. He and I both agree that we could lose out financially if we go to this trip and that it really will not be cheaper to stay off site like the others think. He has been adamant that he is not staying off site and recently decided he can't go anyway since his paid time off changed at work. This just happened last week. Hopefully now these predictions from February will continue to manifest.

From July reading:

3rd prediction (other 2 happened) - A man with brown eyes who you know personally is withholding information. They are doing this for a quiet life. I don't quite know if they are being deceptive on purpose, but they are not telling you something because you would not entertain them if they told you the truth. He is backing away from you.
What happened: This was connected to my Tower. This person was my off and on again guy for the past 2 years, and I shockingly found out he was dating someone else and he two timed me and this other girl. He withheld that there was someone else and he stopped talking to me 3 days before he committed to this other girl (poor girl).

4th prediction: Another man with brown eyes is on your doorstep. They are close to home, and genuine. They do not have a deceptive factor, but they have a different take on life than you. It's not showing you or him are doing anything wrong, but it's like two people looking at a painting and having a different perspective.
What happened: Last week I started hanging out with this new guy with brown eyes. He has 4 kids, and is 7 years older than me. He has more responsibilities. I am a Democrat and anti-Trump, he is Republican and pro-Trump. This really isn't an issue, but he has troubles with trust, doesn't talk to many of his siblings, and tries to lay low with friends. He has friends and usually hangs out with them every weekend, but I am more of a social butterfly and do not really have those trust issues with friends and family. He's had friends and family steal things from him including money. He also lives 4 miles away from me.

So yeah...this is getting PRETTY COOL

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2546 on: September 08, 2019, 09:50:53 PM »
Out of all the readers, Yona is the one I may allow myself to indulge in a couple times a year. I find her fascinating and yes, it is pure entertainment. I like her style, even if it's cryptic. It's like a puzzle and you see the pieces fit together. It's not extremely helpful all the time, but so interesting.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2547 on: September 08, 2019, 09:59:40 PM »
Out of all the readers, Yona is the one I may allow myself to indulge in a couple times a year. I find her fascinating and yes, it is pure entertainment. I like her style, even if it's cryptic. It's like a puzzle and you see the pieces fit together. It's not extremely helpful all the time, but so interesting.

I totally agree. Her readings are definitely entertainment - because when I prediction happens it hits you like “oh wow THATs what she was talking about!” It’s like you are living in your own story

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2548 on: September 08, 2019, 10:32:14 PM »

Yes!  This is exactly why I keep reading with Yona too - it's just so interesting to see how things play out!  I'm not always great at treating it as strictly entertainment and remaining emotionally detached from the predictions (especially positive love predictions), but I do try to as much as possible - I find the best thing for me is once I get the reading, I just automatically remind myself that the predictions will most likely not occur in the way I think they will or with who I think they will....I treat it like it's a movie trailer, and I review it periodically and make notes about how predictions actually worked out in real life.  This, coupled with all of the great discussion about other people's experiences with Yona on this thread, has really helped me understand how she reads.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2549 on: September 08, 2019, 10:44:41 PM »
I really think my third reading I had with Yona on July 2nd is the one where my cards are moving the quickest.

Of course my first predictive card was the Tower. She said it’s “not the most horrible case scenario but that it is a setback and the Tower is a terrible card. There is also 3 of Swords and it is broken trust and betrayal. It doesn’t take you off your life path and I see you moving on quickly and the ripples don’t go out too far from this. It is more than disappointment and you are mostly upset about how it was handled”.

So here she tried to tell me yes it’s going to be bad but I could handle it and I’m not going to be in this horrible place for too long. She also stressed that it’s in the beginning and out of the way and that it also did not appear on the second spread.

A week after my reading, which was this past week, I found out that my POI who I had recently reconciled with started a relationship with another girl. It was Facebook official and everything. He never told me about her and made all these plans with me and flirted with me literally until 3 days before their relationship status was updated on Facebook. If anything, I feel bad for the girl he is with because both of us were two timed...the day I saw this my heart stopped and I really struggled but honestly I am not as shaken up or in the worst way I would’ve thought I’d be after I processed it. I’m out of that “heartbroken phase”, so to speak. I did even have an anxiety attack when I found out because I was so in shock along with other health issues I’ve been having I don’t need the mental stress.

She was absolutely right and everything she said matched the 3 of swords because I don’t know if I could trust him again and I wish he would’ve just been honest with me. Pretty amazing, but I am thankful this prediction is done and out of the way. But yes, she does deliver bad news and straight up told me how I’d feel but that I’d also move on

So I don't know know why, but my most recent reading with Yona continues to play out from July.

On top of the two predictions below, more continues to unfold.

Some of these events are also connected to my reading in February, I think they overlapping with the time period Yona was reading.

From February reading:

1st prediction - A man with blue eyes who you know and is not romantic will be discussing a decision with you. It is a crossroads, nothing overly negative. He is stubborn and you are trying to point something out. He could lose out financially or you both could lose out financially"
What happened - my friends and I are planning a trip to Disney in April. However, half of us want to stay at a Disney resort since more is included and half want to stay in off site hotels. My friend is blue eyed and is stubborn. He and I both agree that we could lose out financially if we go to this trip and that it really will not be cheaper to stay off site like the others think. He has been adamant that he is not staying off site and recently decided he can't go anyway since his paid time off changed at work. This just happened last week. Hopefully now these predictions from February will continue to manifest.

From July reading:

3rd prediction (other 2 happened) - A man with brown eyes who you know personally is withholding information. They are doing this for a quiet life. I don't quite know if they are being deceptive on purpose, but they are not telling you something because you would not entertain them if they told you the truth. He is backing away from you.
What happened: This was connected to my Tower. This person was my off and on again guy for the past 2 years, and I shockingly found out he was dating someone else and he two timed me and this other girl. He withheld that there was someone else and he stopped talking to me 3 days before he committed to this other girl (poor girl).

4th prediction: Another man with brown eyes is on your doorstep. They are close to home, and genuine. They do not have a deceptive factor, but they have a different take on life than you. It's not showing you or him are doing anything wrong, but it's like two people looking at a painting and having a different perspective.
What happened: Last week I started hanging out with this new guy with brown eyes. He has 4 kids, and is 7 years older than me. He has more responsibilities. I am a Democrat and anti-Trump, he is Republican and pro-Trump. This really isn't an issue, but he has troubles with trust, doesn't talk to many of his siblings, and tries to lay low with friends. He has friends and usually hangs out with them every weekend, but I am more of a social butterfly and do not really have those trust issues with friends and family. He's had friends and family steal things from him including money. He also lives 4 miles away from me.

So yeah...this is getting PRETTY COOL

Awesome to hear your predictions are panning out!  Thanks for the detailed update!! :)

anything