Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541431 times)

Offline miss_t

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2445 on: August 30, 2019, 12:01:09 AM »
Based on what I’ve read here, seems Yona is prone to downplaying some things.

Did she ever mention a Queen of Cups, which she thinks your poi’s ex, is in the picture but this is not something that your poi is lying about or has been sneaky about? Does she mean to say that they are not fooling around?

I am getting a bit bothered by this. This other woman keeps popping in my recent readings with Clarissa (bitwine), Cookie, and now Yona. They all said that she’s an ex that is connected to my poi and not a new person.  Clarissa and Yona warned me and  said she’s gonna try to sabotage my relationship but Yona said she won’t succeed and can only do some damage if I let her affect me like be jealous or if i let her manipulate me. Yona said she wants to be in my shoes. The only ex that is still connected to my poi is now a friend of his, but he said she’s dating his good friend. Maybe it’s possible that she still feels something for him? Coz if she doesn’t feel anything for him, I don’t think she would keep on popping up into my readings.

Also, have you tried having a reading with Yona, then halfway through she said she doesn’t think she’s on point, and that she’s confused about the reading, and not getting images or clear psychic info? She said it’s too vague and so it’s unfair for me if we continue the reading.She asked if I want a refund or just reschedule. I opted to reschedule. If she doesn’t think she was on point during our reading, then maybe she was wrong about the things she told me? Based on your experience, does any of the prediction that she gave you during a reading that she ended halfway, still happen?

Yes, I have had a few non-readings and the predictions have still happened

Thanks, I hope her positive predictions would come to pass.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2446 on: August 30, 2019, 12:12:37 AM »
I think Yona‘s prediction of me bumpting into my POI this year is not happening.
She said this year. This week is the only week we are in same location this year.
Only several hours left but hasnt met yet.
I’m giving up...

Lovefash67

« Reply #2447 on: August 30, 2019, 12:16:34 AM »
I think Yona‘s prediction of me bumpting into my POI this year is not happening.
She said this year. This week is the only week we are in same location this year.
I’m giving up...

Hey ES1281, i totally feel where you are coming from. When predictions dont occur it is so disappointing and it also feels hopeless.  I guess my best advice is just try to do things to occupy ur time but of course that can only help so much but I am sending postive vibes your way.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2448 on: August 30, 2019, 12:19:09 AM »
I’m giving up...

Hey ES1281, i totally feel where you are coming from. When predictions dont occur it is so disappointing and it also feels hopeless.  I guess my best advice is just try to do things to occupy ur time but of course that can only help so much but I am sending postive vibes your way.

Thanks Lovefash
Did your predictions happened at the end of the day?

Lovefash67

« Reply #2449 on: August 30, 2019, 12:24:43 AM »
I’m giving up...

Thanks Lovefash
Did your predictions happened at the end of the day?
Only one which was the met up with someone and we will be pleased to see each other which was my ex. Yona said his gf is not an obstacle but I had a talk with him yesterday about his intentions and feelings and he said they are friendly but he did say if he was single he maybe would want more but thats not the case. Which seems to be in line with Kiesha who said he has not intentions and theres just attration. I have a mini binge and read with Sherri Lynn and she said we are not getting back together and that he is with his gf due to feeling obligated by his family (idk how true the family thing is) but when I read with Yona she said he would be telling me how he sees his connection to me. I honestky dont see how any of Yona's predictions will occur. I booked a reading with her. Im honestly just going down hill metally, I finally called my insuance to see what therapist im eligble to see.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2450 on: August 30, 2019, 02:20:27 AM »
I'm done I think.
Simply move on.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2451 on: August 30, 2019, 04:15:13 AM »
Can I ask if Yona picked all her predictions from the cards in a general read or did you ask her questions on what will happen with him?

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2452 on: August 30, 2019, 04:47:57 AM »
I asked when will meet she said this year.
but general reading she just said will meet up again.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2453 on: August 30, 2019, 12:13:24 PM »
From what I’ve gathered, she tends to bomb with specific questions and what she picks up generally is much more accurate

I’ve tried to remain silent in the past two readings I’ve had with her and really not give much info at all unless she asks me if something makes sense

Offline Penelope

« Reply #2454 on: August 31, 2019, 04:02:03 AM »
I just wanted to report that most of what Yona saw in my March and June readings have happened.  My predictions from her tend to happen within a few months of my reading.  She told me during my June reading that while some of altered a bit, other predictions are still left to play out.  I just had the last one play out and am still waiting on a couple more. 

I usually just ask Yona what she sees and let her do the rest.  My POI dominated my June reading. Most of what she predicted has happened in some form.  For those who know my situation, she isn’t convinced my POI is telling the truth but conceded we can only go off of what he said. 
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 04:07:03 AM by Penelope »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2455 on: August 31, 2019, 05:37:17 AM »
Can Yona's prediction being wrong timing which she said this year can be next year?
It seems happens sometime?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2456 on: August 31, 2019, 05:45:43 AM »
Can Yona's prediction being wrong timing which she said this year can be next year?

None of her timeframes came true for me and Yona herself does not claim that she can give an accurate timeframe. She always says: "I guess the timeframes."

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2457 on: August 31, 2019, 06:11:10 AM »

None of her timeframes came true for me and Yona herself does not claim that she can give an accurate timeframe. She always says: "I guess the timeframes."

Hi Jili
Did What she predicted exactly happened though timeframe wasn't right?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2458 on: August 31, 2019, 06:19:19 AM »

Hi Jili

No, it did not :(

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2459 on: August 31, 2019, 07:47:36 AM »

Hi Jili

No, it did not :(

I’m on fence to read with her again or not.
I’m kind of done reading with psychic.