Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541417 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2430 on: August 26, 2019, 12:40:48 AM »
So Yona prediction of the meetup with my ex went exactly how she said she said that we will be pleased to see each other at first when she made this prediction I tried to argue with her that there was no way that I knew this person already and that the person is new and you could be pleased in seeing someone new and she believed confidently that it wasn’t someone new. She also said that I will be looking at the time and given myself a timeline . My ex and I were suppose to meet up at 3 he texted me earlier that day , if we can push it to 6. So by 5 I was already on the train heading to the city and then he asked if we can push to 730 because he was still driving I was very annoyed and I told myself if he doesn’t come by 8 I was leaving he finally showed up and the conversation like Yona said was friendly he paid for my tab because he felt bad and then he drove me home he expressed that it was great seeing me and he missed me . Idk what to expect because he has a gf .

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2431 on: August 26, 2019, 12:58:09 AM »
Sounds to me like that is your tower. As hard as it is try to not over think it. I know impossible. Read or listen to Yonas reading again to gain strength on over thinking it.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2432 on: August 26, 2019, 09:07:31 PM »
I think my "10 of Cups in the house card" (personal/romantic partnership) that Yona has seen coming in this summer with my POI in my last few readings is starting to take shape. 

I haven't seen POI in 2-3 months due to some difficult personal issues taking me away from home, and in the last few weeks I decided to stop investing effort reaching out to him constantly like I have for the past year or so.  I got a text today saying that he has been thinking of me, misses me, and wants to take me to dinner when I get home.  He's never offered to take me to dinner or anywhere else before - EVER - so this is pretty interesting - he had even joked a few weeks ago about taking me on a date, but I assumed it was a joke.  Yona had mentioned that things will be equally balanced between us and we would be treading on new ground and it's looking like that's starting to happen since I am investing less and he is stepping up a tiny bit. 

I'm not getting my hopes up and I seriously doubt that it's going to lead to any sort of real, lasting, committed relationship (and she still never saw commitment either) but it's nice to see him actually making an offer to treat me to a night out when I get back - I've been the one to take care of him and his needs for the entire time I've known him so it's about damn time he stepped up to try to be a decent human being when my chips are down!!

Will update when more happens....
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 09:20:17 PM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2433 on: August 26, 2019, 09:56:47 PM »
I said I would update on this.

I had the talk with the person and did my best but we didn’t get on the same page as Yona saw. They are still adamant they don’t want something long distance. Further, they’ve said they also don’t want to see me any more whilst they’re still here as they don’t want attachments when they leave. Which is not what I want at all but they were firm. Not really spoken since- this was a couple of weeks ago.

So the prediction about the move not being a deal breaker and him wanting what I want after us talking and having a breakthrough that makes me happy,  imminently, didn’t manifest.

The other prediction was that for some reason outside of his control, he won’t be gone for the full 2 years. I guess I’ll see over the next couple of years whether this happens...

So after a rocky history with myself and Yona struggling to connect/ have readings I had a proper reading. We’ve both shown each other patience and compassion and it’s been really nice but anyway. Back to my point.

There’s someone in my life who is going away and Yona has said it won’t be the end and we’re on the verge of a breakthrough where we’ll get on the same page and she doesn’t see the distance as a deal breaker. She says we will meet and speak and he’ll come around.

It’s also definitely this person because she said we’ve been speaking and I already know him. Now... he has been adamant things have to end because he’s going away for a couple  of years. He has obviously thought about it a lot. Yona said he lacks vision and I need to break down the obstacles with him and why they’re not insurmountable. But he’s a grown man and he has been firm with me several times now. I don’t see him changing his mind and the other readers that I trust who I’ve spoken to say he’s not going to change his mind.

We’ll be meeting within the next week and hopefully sooner. Even though it’s likely going to lead to me being heartbroken, it will be interesting to see the outcome of this because she’ll either be right or wrong. I will update with what happens.

Ugh, that's a big miss on Yona's part - I'm really sorry to hear that.  Thanks for following through on giving an update, and hope you are doing ok - sending healing vibes your way!!

Lovefash67

« Reply #2434 on: August 26, 2019, 10:54:22 PM »

I had the talk with the person and did my best but we didn’t get on the same page as Yona saw. They are still adamant they don’t want something long distance. Further, they’ve said they also don’t want to see me any more whilst they’re still here as they don’t want attachments when they leave. Which is not what I want at all but they were firm. Not really spoken since- this was a couple of weeks ago.

So the prediction about the move not being a deal breaker and him wanting what I want after us talking and having a breakthrough that makes me happy,  imminently, didn’t manifest.

The other prediction was that for some reason outside of his control, he won’t be gone for the full 2 years. I guess I’ll see over the next couple of years whether this happens...

So after a rocky history with myself and Yona struggling to connect/ have readings I had a proper reading. We’ve both shown each other patience and compassion and it’s been really nice but anyway. Back to my point.

There’s someone in my life who is going away and Yona has said it won’t be the end and we’re on the verge of a breakthrough where we’ll get on the same page and she doesn’t see the distance as a deal breaker. She says we will meet and speak and he’ll come around.

It’s also definitely this person because she said we’ve been speaking and I already know him. Now... he has been adamant things have to end because he’s going away for a couple  of years. He has obviously thought about it a lot. Yona said he lacks vision and I need to break down the obstacles with him and why they’re not insurmountable. But he’s a grown man and he has been firm with me several times now. I don’t see him changing his mind and the other readers that I trust who I’ve spoken to say he’s not going to change his mind.

We’ll be meeting within the next week and hopefully sooner. Even though it’s likely going to lead to me being heartbroken, it will be interesting to see the outcome of this because she’ll either be right or wrong. I will update with what happens.
So sorry that this is happening . I hope your able to find some peace eventually with the situation. Maybe Yona mixed up his energy with someone in the future but that could be like 30 percent chance she most likely just missed it . I wonder why she insisted that you guys will be together . Did you update her before that you guys weren’t really in the same page?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2435 on: August 28, 2019, 03:22:57 PM »
Yona drives me nuts. 😂 her predictions don't happen in sequence do they? She said in Feb 2018 that he would step away and it would be dramatic around money or legal. Well I guess that is where I am? FML. She said it was for a short time but I think her definition of short time is longer than mine 😂

Lovefash67

« Reply #2436 on: August 28, 2019, 05:31:20 PM »
Have an update with my situation with POI. After we met over the weekend we pretty much have been texting every day all day and to be honest I found it to be very weird and just couldn’t decipher whether it was wrong or not but I slept on it last night I did feel like it wasn’t okay especially if the intentions weren’t friendly. To be honest I was even really thinking romantically about him until I read worth Yona and I also couldn’t see how this whole thing could work out when he has a girlfriend and my mind couldn’t be at peace so today I expressed to him that I wanted to make sure that feelings and intentions were genuinely friendly because I don’t want to cause any stress for myself or even cause problems in his life and he expressed that they are and apologized if he came off as it being anything else but then he asked me this that if he was single if I still would have wanted to be friends or more and I told him I wasn’t sure because I can’t erase the fact that I already know he’s in a relationship . In mind idk why that piece of information would be of any value to a person in a relationship so that just made me assume that he has still has feelings for me. He admitted that when we were together that he did love me and he was scared and he also felt like I had my walls up (which is true. Overall we just discussed how he messed up and should have came back to rectify the situation and he didn’t . Anyway I don’t believe Yona prediction will be occurring and I am hoping that the rest of her predictions are happening with someone new . I just need one psychic to finally get a new love prediction right. I’m exhausted of having old exes as a love interest and just no one new at all coming in . It’s annoying

Lovefash67

« Reply #2437 on: August 28, 2019, 11:47:20 PM »

So sorry that this is happening . I hope your able to find some peace eventually with the situation. Maybe Yona mixed up his energy with someone in the future but that could be like 30 percent chance she most likely just missed it . I wonder why she insisted that you guys will be together . Did you update her before that you guys weren’t really in the same page?

Thanks for your kind words. It’s not impossible it’s about someone new but would be a weird set of facts to be repeated dnd she also said I was already in contact with the person so it’s someone I know already. She said it wasn’t all going to be easy and OMG totally meant to be but there was great potential and the move wouldn’t be a deal breaker... well it is. I told her his stance and she said he was very close to coming round “verge of breakthrough” and that he wasn’t reluctant but lacked vision so didn’t see how it could work but I’d open his imagination. She said he was the only interesting man in the cards and nobody else was coming along that I’d be interested in any time soon. Not doing great tbh, I have been alone all my life from one thing that never gets off the ground to another and thought I’d finally found someone for me.
Aww truth, I really do feel for you and can definitely relate . I had a friend whose bf broke up with her and Yona said that he will be back . He was really effed up to my friend after the break up , she begged him to come back and he would just say that he wasn’t interested and didn’t want to get back with here a few months later he asked to meet up with my friend and expressed to her that he wanted to get back together but my friend was no longer interested. So this may happen for you as well or this could be a miss for Yona but try your best to live your life for you and do things that you enjoy and just let things be. I’m sure your POI knows how you feel about them.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2438 on: August 29, 2019, 12:13:09 AM »
Hi all I know this topic is asked here a lot.
Does Yona believe her predictions are predestined?
I had a psychic told me everything changes because there is free will of all ppl involved.
I'm like if so why we need predictions?

Offline user5942

« Reply #2439 on: August 29, 2019, 01:07:15 AM »
I think so...

She’s definitely used the word “fated” to me to describe a few events

When she gets the devil card she says that event is “predestined”

Lovefash67

« Reply #2440 on: August 29, 2019, 11:12:10 AM »

Aww truth, I really do feel for you and can definitely relate . I had a friend whose bf broke up with her and Yona said that he will be back . He was really effed up to my friend after the break up , she begged him to come back and he would just say that he wasn’t interested and didn’t want to get back with here a few months later he asked to meet up with my friend and expressed to her that he wanted to get back together but my friend was no longer interested. So this may happen for you as well or this could be a miss for Yona but try your best to live your life for you and do things that you enjoy and just let things be. I’m sure your POI knows how you feel about them.

Just replying to this.

The first POI I started getting readings on Yona always saw it as an ongoing connection. Think I started reading with her in early 2017 so this was after me and that POI had already had two break ups lol.

A third, semi-final break up happened. He was always insistent that he didn't want the commitment etc. He came back, but I choose to just not go along with it as he was the same ole same ole. He still (annoyingly) messages me about once a month or so... I reply politely but just not interested.

So yeah, sometimes when Yona says ongoing connection that's what she means
I agree as well, sometimes on going can also mean a friends with benefit situation or you and your poi remain in contact

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2441 on: August 29, 2019, 08:29:15 PM »
Based on what I’ve read here, seems Yona is prone to downplaying some things.

Did she ever mention a Queen of Cups, which she thinks your poi’s ex, is in the picture but this is not something that your poi is lying about or has been sneaky about? Does she mean to say that they are not fooling around?

I am getting a bit bothered by this. This other woman keeps popping in my recent readings with Clarissa (bitwine), Cookie, and now Yona. They all said that she’s an ex that is connected to my poi and not a new person.  Clarissa and Yona warned me and  said she’s gonna try to sabotage my relationship but Yona said she won’t succeed and can only do some damage if I let her affect me like be jealous or if i let her manipulate me. Yona said she wants to be in my shoes. The only ex that is still connected to my poi is now a friend of his, but he said she’s dating his good friend. Maybe it’s possible that she still feels something for him? Coz if she doesn’t feel anything for him, I don’t think she would keep on popping up into my readings.

Also, have you tried having a reading with Yona, then halfway through she said she doesn’t think she’s on point, and that she’s confused about the reading, and not getting images or clear psychic info? She said it’s too vague and so it’s unfair for me if we continue the reading.She asked if I want a refund or just reschedule. I opted to reschedule. If she doesn’t think she was on point during our reading, then maybe she was wrong about the things she told me? Based on your experience, does any of the prediction that she gave you during a reading that she ended halfway, still happen?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:42:49 PM by miss_t »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2442 on: August 29, 2019, 11:33:52 PM »
Yes her non reading that I thought was no way happened! Anyway she told me it was a prediction and she was right

Did she ever mention a Queen of Cups, which she thinks your poi’s ex, is in the picture but this is not something that your poi is lying about or has been sneaky about? Does she mean to say that they are not fooling around?

I am getting a bit bothered by this. This other woman keeps popping in my recent readings with Clarissa (bitwine), Cookie, and now Yona. They all said that she’s an ex that is connected to my poi and not a new person.  Clarissa and Yona warned me and  said she’s gonna try to sabotage my relationship but Yona said she won’t succeed and can only do some damage if I let her affect me like be jealous or if i let her manipulate me. Yona said she wants to be in my shoes. The only ex that is still connected to my poi is now a friend of his, but he said she’s dating his good friend. Maybe it’s possible that she still feels something for him? Coz if she doesn’t feel anything for him, I don’t think she would keep on popping up into my readings.

Also, have you tried having a reading with Yona, then halfway through she said she doesn’t think she’s on point, and that she’s confused about the reading, and not getting images or clear psychic info? She said it’s too vague and so it’s unfair for me if we continue the reading.She asked if I want a refund or just reschedule. I opted to reschedule. If she doesn’t think she was on point during our reading, then maybe she was wrong about the things she told me? Based on your experience, does any of the prediction that she gave you during a reading that she ended halfway, still happen?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2443 on: August 29, 2019, 11:56:15 PM »

Yes, I have had a few non-readings and the predictions have still happened

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2444 on: August 29, 2019, 11:58:10 PM »
Thanks! I only got like 3-4 predictions before she ended the reading. Did she repeat some or all of the predictions she gave you initially to your rescheduled reading?

I hope she’d be able to connect better next time. I was really hoping that I wouldn’t need another reading from anyone after my reading with her.

By the way, did she also ask you at the beginning if you’re in a relationship?

Yes her non reading that I thought was no way happened! Anyway she told me it was a prediction and she was right