Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541439 times)

Offline Star_01

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2415 on: August 22, 2019, 03:45:14 AM »
@ User5942 & @ Star, well put and agreed 150%. I once asked Kisha about her view on predestined outcomes and she has the same philosophy as Yona. I grew up in oriental culture and believe that predestined outcomes will not change but free will can decide the timing and paths of when and how we get to the outcome, and that the higher power decides when and how much your life ahead is revealed to you.

Thank you! Yeah I sometimes would like to know my life story but then it would get boring very quickly knowing the end. It would be like watching the end of a film first instead of letting the film begin from start to finish. People say if our lives are fated what's the point but we still don't have all the answers anyway, I've personally had too many experiences which weren't coincidence.

Also I may be wrong but I thought that Kisha believed in free will, I'm sure I've seen posts of hers on her website or Keen page in the past saying that whatever she tells us we have to remember that we have free will and can change our outcomes?

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #2416 on: August 22, 2019, 04:21:47 AM »
@Star, I hope I didn't misunderstood her. I asked her via a phone reading about her whether she believes in predestined outcomes. She said yes, but that free will could push up or delay timing but not the outcome. I'm gonna listen to that recording again this wkend.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2417 on: August 22, 2019, 04:27:02 AM »
@Star, I hope I didn't misunderstood her. I asked her via a phone reading about her whether she believes in predestined outcomes. She said yes, but that free will could push up or delay timing but not the outcome. I'm gonna listen to that recording again this wkend.

Thank you, perhaps I misinterpreted it myself.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2418 on: August 22, 2019, 05:14:34 PM »
On of Yonas prediction will be occurring. Yona expressed that I will be meeting up with a love interest . My love interest happens to be one of my exes we are meeting on Saturday for lunch

Offline nam789

« Reply #2419 on: August 22, 2019, 09:31:41 PM »
Does Yona do email readings anywhere? Have looked on her site and can only find phone ones...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2420 on: August 22, 2019, 10:50:20 PM »
How long was your gap in communication?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2421 on: August 22, 2019, 11:16:47 PM »
I’m so confused from my initial reading with Yona.

She said so many things that pointed me on the direction of my ex. And still does.

But she also said we would do things I couldn’t imagine us doing but I was elated.

Well he hasn’t been in the picture for a couple of months now.

I met a new guy and have been seeing him. They share the same name. He is moving very quickly and is trying to make several plans with me. Some mirror Yona’s predictions. But the rest of it describes my ex to a t. I mean we are talking totally different looks, affection/relationship styles, ambitions, etc.

I know she mixes energy but I don’t see my ex doing the things the new guy wants to do and is talking about, likewise, I don’t see the new guy treating me like the ex.

I’m super confused and would like to see everything sorted so to speak. Yona isn’t the only one who has confused me, all the readers have. I can’t expect them to know everything but I’m just frustrated.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 11:19:01 PM by SomethingBetter »

Offline user5942

« Reply #2422 on: August 23, 2019, 07:59:20 PM »

She said so many things that pointed me on the direction of my ex. And still does.

But she also said we would do things I couldn’t imagine us doing but I was elated.

I met a new guy and have been seeing him. They share the same name. He is moving very quickly and is trying to make several plans with me. Some mirror Yona’s predictions. But the rest of it describes my ex to a t. I mean we are talking totally different looks, affection/relationship styles, ambitions, etc.

I know she mixes energy but I don’t see my ex doing the things the new guy wants to do and is talking about, likewise, I don’t see the new guy treating me like the ex.

I’m super confused and would like to see everything sorted so to speak. Yona isn’t the only one who has confused me, all the readers have. I can’t expect them to know everything but I’m just frustrated.

I’m sorry, Something Better!

I hope you are enjoying this guy’s company at least! He seems like a super sweet person.

I know what you mean...my last reading with her regarding my love life was extremely confusing, and not even she knew if the cards were giving her one guy or two. Only thing she knew for certain was that they had brown eyes. She did a second spread to try to figure out of it was two aspects of one person or two separate people...she couldn’t quite place it and the cards skipped over her question. It must be frustrating for her too...I really think that it’s not one of her strong suits to pick who these people are and our connections to them..I think she’s given the descriptions along with some details and we just need to wait...

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #2423 on: August 23, 2019, 11:50:53 PM »
I have to give Yona credit too. She also saw “an old bloke trying to weasel back in” when I least expected it. She wasn’t as detailed as Kisha for this particular prediction but a hit is a hit

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2424 on: August 23, 2019, 11:55:53 PM »

Ugh, I'm sorry, I know how you feel - as much as I like her, it would be great if Yona was better able to distinguish energies.  Definitely confusing and frustrating sometimes.

Hope you're enjoying the new guy's company for now at least!! :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2425 on: August 24, 2019, 12:01:10 AM »
Has anyone ever had yona predict an event to occur in the next 18 months to 2 years and had it happen much sooner?

I've actually never had her predict anything that she thought was more than 6 or so months away, and usually my cards seem to move super-fast and predictions are for the very near future, so no....but I am totally jealous that you and some others have gotten such long term readings from her lol!! I wish my cards covered a longer period of time, I'm guessing you probably get more significant predictions that way...

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2426 on: August 24, 2019, 01:50:50 AM »
I have another Yona hit that just occurred to me after I made my last post a few minutes ago...As I mentioned in my last post, my cards tend to move really fast (most things start happening within days and I would say most predictions for me occur within 4 months or so on average?).  One exception to the uber-fast moving cards was from a reading I had this January - I didn't know this until Yona mentioned it during that reading, but apparently readings given at the very beginning of the year tend to give slightly longer-range predictions - she said a lot of people order readings at the beginning of the year for that reason - for me, the timing was just coincidental because I happened to be due for a top up.  In any case, one of the last remaining concrete predictions from that reading is going to occur this Sunday (Yona estimated that the predictions from this reading would occur by June)...She said she saw spending time with a likeable man, a Knight of Wands who was not around me at the moment, with justice symbols around him.  She wasn't sure if the justice symbols were a clue to his personality or his career, and she couldn't tell if it was romantic or not.  I had been trying to figure out who this mystery person was lol and I tried to make this prediction fit with an event with my POI back in May, but lo and behold an old friend of mine who works for a crime bureau texted me last week that he would be visiting my area for some training and wanted to catch up this weekend if I was free.  Haven't seen him in ages and I'm really looking forward to the visit!!  And no, it will definitely NOT be romantic in nature since he just got married a few months ago lol - I'm really happy for him and can't wait to see wedding pics though :)

EDITED TO ADD:  Just to clarify, not all of the predictions from this reading were long-term - I still had plenty that happened in a relatively short period of time.  There just seems to be a straggler or two in there which are occurring in a longer-than-usual timeframe for me and happening after a drawn-out rollercoaster period in my life that Yona estimated would be weeks (which turned out to be months and is still happening but hopefully ending soon).
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 02:03:46 AM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2427 on: August 24, 2019, 05:11:23 PM »
I think I got a Yona hit from my top up in early July:

You will be playing with a number of ideas in a creative sense.  These are not stupid or daydreams. You are not financially ready to take action yet, but you will be.

So a girlfriend I just reconnected with owns a business that recycles very high end kitchens. Basically her husband goes to very exclusive homes, removes high end kitchens for free (cabinets, appliances, countertops) so that the rich owners can can install even more expensive kitchens,  the owners get a tax write off for donating them,and my friend reinstalls these barely used high end kitchens for 1/10th the price. She said if I want to flip my home, they'll underbid any estimates I get and I'll get all high end stuff! So, yeah, now I'm motivated to save!

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 05:18:53 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2428 on: August 24, 2019, 10:45:12 PM »
I’m sorry.

I hope that you’re doing well now that you have an answer straight from the horses mouth.

I said I would update on this.

I had the talk with the person and did my best but we didn’t get on the same page as Yona saw. They are still adamant they don’t want something long distance. Further, they’ve said they also don’t want to see me any more whilst they’re still here as they don’t want attachments when they leave. Which is not what I want at all but they were firm. Not really spoken since- this was a couple of weeks ago.

So the prediction about the move not being a deal breaker and him wanting what I want after us talking and having a breakthrough that makes me happy,  imminently, didn’t manifest.

The other prediction was that for some reason outside of his control, he won’t be gone for the full 2 years. I guess I’ll see over the next couple of years whether this happens...

So after a rocky history with myself and Yona struggling to connect/ have readings I had a proper reading. We’ve both shown each other patience and compassion and it’s been really nice but anyway. Back to my point.

There’s someone in my life who is going away and Yona has said it won’t be the end and we’re on the verge of a breakthrough where we’ll get on the same page and she doesn’t see the distance as a deal breaker. She says we will meet and speak and he’ll come around.

It’s also definitely this person because she said we’ve been speaking and I already know him. Now... he has been adamant things have to end because he’s going away for a couple  of years. He has obviously thought about it a lot. Yona said he lacks vision and I need to break down the obstacles with him and why they’re not insurmountable. But he’s a grown man and he has been firm with me several times now. I don’t see him changing his mind and the other readers that I trust who I’ve spoken to say he’s not going to change his mind.

We’ll be meeting within the next week and hopefully sooner. Even though it’s likely going to lead to me being heartbroken, it will be interesting to see the outcome of this because she’ll either be right or wrong. I will update with what happens.

Offline montauk

« Reply #2429 on: August 25, 2019, 10:29:09 PM »
Yona was one of the only 2 psychics I went to that predicted my new relationship like almost a year in advance