Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541543 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2400 on: August 21, 2019, 02:06:38 PM »
Hate to say anything negative but if she believes in pre destined with some free will that would mean to me that either path there will still be in the end him not being your happily ever after 😢

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2401 on: August 21, 2019, 02:10:04 PM »
Hate to say anything negative but if she believes in pre destined with some free will that would mean to me that either path there will still be in the end him not being your happily ever after 😢

She was quite positive about my future with my ex but mentioned often that it depended on how I went about things and if my life became more eventful then he would pick up interest and if I made no changes then there would be no future.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2402 on: August 21, 2019, 02:28:19 PM »

I was thinking the same thing, Maggs. All depends on the amount of time you choose to put into it before ending.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2403 on: August 21, 2019, 02:35:02 PM »

I was thinking the same thing, Maggs. All depends on the amount of time you choose to put into it before ending.

Of course she mixes energies though so its hard to determine 😉 she kept insisting in my first reading my ex and I were meant to be together that he was my future and I haven't spoken to him in 8 months. I didnt record that reading and took shitty notes but the notes I did take looking at them now the things she said fit the current so much better. Maybe he is it and maybe its someone different 😏

Lovefash67

« Reply #2404 on: August 21, 2019, 02:43:43 PM »
Well I thought the guy that I just broke up with was the guy that Yona was predicting for me. However after really analyzing this past relationship the connection wasnt really there. The guy said & did too many things that got under my skin. At the end of the day it just didnt feel right so I ended it. Sad thing is I'm pregnant with the guys baby but that wasnt enough for me to want to stay with him at the end of the day. Looking back Yona made no mention of this guy or the pregnancy. She just mentioned me falling head over heels for a guy. That this guy is basically the one that will make me forget all over guys. I'm not saying shes wrong about this guy because obviously it hasnt happened yet because I definitely did not fall head over heels for this guy. The whole time I was thinking about an ex. My question is does she tend to miss big chunks of time/events in her readings? She said nothing of a pregnancy or another relationship in between. Maybe in the whole scheme of things it's not important idk.
Yes Yona tends to miss events . In 2016 she said I will meet a man that I am crazy about end of 2016 I ended up in a relationship and I wasn’t crazy about him I was still stuck on my ex . Then that guy broke up with me then two months later I met a guy ended up in a relationship with him wasn’t crazy about him and I broke with him . Yona never mentioned any of these events or predictions and when I was with these guys she still was making the prediction of me meeting a guy of significance that I’m crazy about even till till this day and she has never said how I would meet this person sometimes she even says that I know them already

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2405 on: August 21, 2019, 05:14:11 PM »
Well I thought the guy that I just broke up with was the guy that Yona was predicting for me. However after really analyzing this past relationship the connection wasnt really there. The guy said & did too many things that got under my skin. At the end of the day it just didnt feel right so I ended it. Sad thing is I'm pregnant with the guys baby but that wasnt enough for me to want to stay with him at the end of the day. Looking back Yona made no mention of this guy or the pregnancy. She just mentioned me falling head over heels for a guy. That this guy is basically the one that will make me forget all over guys. I'm not saying shes wrong about this guy because obviously it hasnt happened yet because I definitely did not fall head over heels for this guy. The whole time I was thinking about an ex. My question is does she tend to miss big chunks of time/events in her readings? She said nothing of a pregnancy or another relationship in between. Maybe in the whole scheme of things it's not important idk.
Yes Yona tends to miss events . In 2016 she said I will meet a man that I am crazy about end of 2016 I ended up in a relationship and I wasn’t crazy about him I was still stuck on my ex . Then that guy broke up with me then two months later I met a guy ended up in a relationship with him wasn’t crazy about him and I broke with him . Yona never mentioned any of these events or predictions and when I was with these guys she still was making the prediction of me meeting a guy of significance that I’m crazy about even till till this day and she has never said how I would meet this person sometimes she even says that I know them already

Oh this is confusing...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2406 on: August 21, 2019, 09:06:08 PM »
Small Yona prediction came to pass.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2407 on: August 21, 2019, 09:33:55 PM »
I really think a lot of the times were not “meant “ to know.

Sometimes things are hidden for a reason and her predictions have major blanks because the information or source that are being provided to her do not want us to know

I would rather not know who exactly some things are supposed to happen with or how because I’d stress out and be thinking how could I screw this up

I think there’s gaps for a reason and I find even when I read for myself I can never get exactly to the bottom of how things will play out...it’s like some things are just supposed to be unknown

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #2408 on: August 21, 2019, 09:39:43 PM »

Sometimes things are hidden for a reason and her predictions have major blanks because the information or source that are being provided to her do not want us to know

I would rather not know who exactly some things are supposed to happen with or how because I’d stress out and be thinking how could I screw this up

I think there’s gaps for a reason and I find even when I read for myself I can never get exactly to the bottom of how things will play out...it’s like some things are just supposed to be unknown

beautifully expressed & yes so true.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2409 on: August 21, 2019, 10:01:53 PM »

I agree - I have also wondered why my readings sometimes skip over events that I consider important, and I came to pretty much the same conclusion - that either that information is being edited out by the reader, or more likely, that we are not meant to know some things.  Idk - maybe certain things aren't revealed to us so we don't make decisions based on that information that drastically alters what would have been a fated course?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2410 on: August 21, 2019, 10:22:05 PM »

I agree - I have also wondered why my readings sometimes skip over events that I consider important, and I came to pretty much the same conclusion - that either that information is being edited out by the reader, or more likely, that we are not meant to know some things.  Idk - maybe certain things aren't revealed to us so we don't make decisions based on that information that drastically alters what would have been a fated course?

Yes I am told very little in the way off predictions from Yona its just little bits and pieces. One thing her and Leanne both told me is they see me by 3 rocks with water and hills. Eerily similar. Yona said remember that because when it happens it will make sense. Leanne told me I would be with a female who's name starts with a G. My bfs daughter is the only G female I know of and I haven't met her yet. Yona kept saying it was within 12 months of our Feb 2019 reading. Leanne says it is in 2020 some time. It has to be the same event but neither can tell me events leading up to it. Frustrating. I have even started googling G female names to see the likely hood 😂 I need to relax.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2411 on: August 21, 2019, 11:53:35 PM »
 :-\
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:13:06 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2412 on: August 22, 2019, 01:20:18 AM »

Rinny hope you and your baby are fine!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2413 on: August 22, 2019, 02:57:14 AM »

That's a good point, I really think things are "set" but we still aren't supposed to know all of the answers. Life would be boring if we were all handled our books from start to finish and it would be too predictable. Like I said before we could skip important events we need to go through in order to learn lessons and experiences, and if we knew every point of our life then we would have a perfect life because we would see the not so good things and want to skip them but sometimes we have to go through those not so great experiences.

Offline Yaw Yaw

« Reply #2414 on: August 22, 2019, 03:29:01 AM »
@ User5942 & @ Star, well put and agreed 150%. I once asked Kisha about her view on predestined outcomes and she has the same philosophy as Yona. I grew up in oriental culture and believe that predestined outcomes will not change but free will can decide the timing and paths of when and how we get to the outcome, and that the higher power decides when and how much your life ahead is revealed to you.